Your Search | smart travel & incentives

Nov 12 2016
Fun Rewards for you total scam nationwide Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Air Travel: Fun Rewards for you Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance Global Assistance ALMOST NO MEDICAL CONDITIONS COVERED for Travel Insurance look at page 14 Exclusions Richmond Virginia Author: Vancouver, Washington Travel Services: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
Supertravelvacations.com Supertravelvacations.com is a scam site. New York, New York/ Phoenix, Arizona Internet
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Services: Supertravelvacations.com Internet

Nov 11 2016
Bosch Appliance/ Appilance Smart Good Luck getting the appliance fixed under warranty Hopkins Minnesota Author: Hopkins, Minnesota Warranty Companies: Bosch Appliance/ Appilance Smart Hopkins, Minnesota

Nov 10 2016
Us live delivery MAJOR PUPPY SCAM Columbus Ohio Author: Florence, Alabama Air Travel: Us live delivery Columbus, Ohio

Nov 10 2016
Direct Buy Travel Ripped off and Mis-informed Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Direct Buy Travel Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,CashNet USA, Allied Cash, SuperPawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ezmoney, and Cash land. I received an email saying I owe money for some kind of loan and there is a warrant out for my arrest. I call the number provided but it goes to a blank line and then turns busy. I'm a heart patient and this kind of thing makes me sick. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Questionable Activities: Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies SAN ANTONIO , Texas

Nov 09 2016
American Vacations SAS RCA Tours They pretend to be Tripadvisor Disregard any fax with the Tripadvisor logo on it because it is a scam Florida Internet Author: Liverpool, New York Travel Agents: American Vacations SAS RCA Tours Tripadvisor Internet

Nov 09 2016
Sears vacation Sharon, billing dispute for Sears Cardmember, Gregory Santoni Vacation Rip Off Internet Author: chula Vista, California Travel Services: Sears vacation Internet

Nov 07 2016
AAA Tripple A Heathrow Florida Rip off and possible scam!!! Heathrow Florida Author: Delaware Travel Services: AAA Heathrow, Florida

Nov 05 2016
UBER TAXI SERIVICE DO NOT BE A DRIVER FOR UBER SCOTTSDALE Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Travel Companies: UBER TAXI SERIVICE Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Cheaptickets.com CheapTickets.com Stole $1200+ on a trip cancelled by Delta Internet NOT Prepaid Author: Perkinston, Mississippi Travel Services: Cheaptickets.com Internet

Nov 03 2016
Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations LTD - Unique travel Corp - Ferry Zievinger Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations ruined our 20 year anniversary - Paid for ocean front and got tree and construction view Sandal Resorts Barbados Unique Vacations Miami FL Nationwide
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Resorts: Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations Nationwide

Nov 03 2016
Vacation Breeze Vacation Breeze - They are LIARS and a FRAUD Honolulu, Hi Hawaii Author: ANNANDALE, Virginia Travel Services: Vacation Breeze Internet

Nov 03 2016
Customer Rewards, LLC Deceptive & Unlawful practices... Brandon, Denver, Roseville, Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Travel Services: Customer Rewards, LLC Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Royal Holiday Club John Fonseca aka Juan Angel Fonseca Valencia, Quality Assurance Supervisor Fraud Victim of Royal Holiday Club Fraudulent Practices Miami Florida Author: Germantown, Maryland Travel Services: Royal Holiday Club Miami, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Smart Tint unethical scumbags Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Bed & Bath: Smart Tint Internet

Nov 01 2016
ATT I have been an ATT customer for many years. I have a mobile plan and 2 years ago increased it to the family plan. I have my smart phone and one for my daughter for school. We originally had a 3gb plan. This was fine but then we started receiving $15/gb over usage. Usually $30-45. Att would say its due to a new phone. They would credit us, then eventually again more over usage. Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: ATT Nationwide

Oct 31 2016
BookFare Flight Booking Website Unfair Businesss Author: Atlanta, Georgia Travel Services: BookFare

Oct 30 2016
Amplify Management, Inc. Scam, MLM, Multi-Level Marketing, Pyramid Scheme, Smart Circle Orlando Florida Author: Florida tempdir: Amplify Management, Inc. Orlando, Florida

Oct 27 2016
VIATOR trip ruined SAN FRANCISCO Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Travel Services: VIATOR Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Extreme Travel These folks are scam artists and I did not do my research as I ususally do. F rating by BBB and already a ripoff report Clarksburg Maryland Author: Watervliet, New York Travel Services: The Travel Center and Fun Time Reservations Clarksburg, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
Quick Pets Delivery I bought a puppy from breeder in MD for 600. Their flight agency tried to get 970.00 from me for puppy insurance. I saw on internet this is a scam.I didn't pay it.I have no puppy and out of my money.They are in this together.I want to warn others! Oxen Hill Maryland Author: Kittery, Maine Air Travel: Quick Pets Delivery Oxen Hill, Maryland

Oct 25 2016
vanilla airlines japan edreams Vanilla airlines conned me and changed departure date deliberately--this i can prove.,.,and refused a refund narita airport tokyo japan Internet Author: pattaya, Alabama Air Travel: vanilla airlines japan Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sonnys camp n travel My 2016 camper has flooded 2 times. The tablet that controls the jacks & the slide out has yet to EVER work. The windows on the slide out leaked. Concord North Carolina Author: Rockwell, North Carolina Customer: Sonnys camp n travel Concord, North Carolina