SMC AND EMERCHANT CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: smc and emerchant club
There may be more specific results for "smc and emerchant club"
For more specific results for "smc and emerchant club"
Showing 26-50 of 295,517 Found Reports For more specific results for "smc and emerchant club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
Veyron Skin Serum s to say I only got a small bottle for $98.41 .Totally a RIPOFF and SCAM !! Internet Author: Albany, New York Attorney Generals: Veyron Skin Serum Internet

Apr 24 2017
Easy Direct Solutions LLc and Dave Investment group They Have Hid A Lots Of Charges For Loans And All Kinds of Excuses To Ask You More Money Chicago( operation) IL, LA(money.deposit)Ca Nationwide Author: Daly City, California Loans: Easy Direct Solutions LLc Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
The Country Club Directory Alan Complete Fraud New York New York Author: Millbrae, California Better Business Bureau: The Country Club Directory Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
A.S. Alarm Services literally thieves!!!!they never tell you that it is a teaser rate!!! and jumps to the most expensive rate after that! and force you to jump through hoops to cancel service, charge exorbitant cancellation fees, and make you send back the equipment at your expense... Kirkland Washington Author: jericho, New York Work at Home: A.S. Alarm Services Kirkland, Washington

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Internet

Apr 24 2017
Scoop Vision Media ScoopB Journalist who takes money for feature editorials and does not produce New York and New Jersey New York Author: New York, New York Liars: Scoop Vision Media

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 24 2017
Dodex Global Logistics This company is duplicating the website and contact details of http://apexglobe.com/ and pretending to ship packages while asking exorbatant prices for 'refundable insurance'. Internet Author: Houston, Texas Courier Services: Dodex Global Logistics Internet

Apr 24 2017
Barbie and Ken International Kathleen Racheal Barbie and Ken matchmaker Nationwide
Author: Phx, Arizona Dating Services: Barbie and Ken International Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
Tacasset - Ibex Tumblers Saw this ad on Facebook that they were over stocked and was giving away tumblers for the $6.95 shipping. 2 weeks later I was billed for $39.95 for the tumbler. Called and was told that was a trial periodonly and that I had to call, or return the tumbler by the 13th. Internet Author: Harahan, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Tacasset Internet

Apr 24 2017
TRS Limited Berman and Rabin I received an email from Berman and Rabin, P.A. concerning collections for money owed to a company called TRS Limited. I have no knowledge of who or what this company is and have never, to my knowledge, conducted business with them. Overland Park Kansas Author: Glendale , California Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Overland Park, Kansas

Apr 24 2017
Daron Crofton Photography Darin and Stephanie Crofton Keep them away from woman and children Tampa Florida Author: Clearwater , Florida Photography: Daron Crofton Photography Tampa, Florida

Apr 24 2017
Rocky Mountain Films 2006 or 2008 i sent 5 supper 8 films with a $300 Plus check. Flims were my deceased wife and son growing up. I have emailed many times over the years during and after the law sute the company had goin on. All i asked sent the flims back they are all i have. Aurora Massachusetts Author: Billerica, Massachusetts Liars: Rocky Mountain Films Aurora, Massachusetts

Apr 24 2017
Guardsman RIP OFF, THIEVES, LIARS say anything just to blow you off and not cover warranty you paid for Grand Rapids Michigan - services US furniture stores Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Warranty Companies: Guardsman Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Directv I canceled their service about 2 months ago and had filed a complaint of why I cancelled service early. I was not happy with their service and the way they handles their billing issues and the representatives that I had to contact MONTHLY to fix my billing issues. I noticed on my bank account today that they used my debit card from paying online in the past to deduct $393.58 out of my account WITHOUT my authorization. This has now hurt my bills that will be coming out and cost me more money in the long run. I called to set up payments but they said they couldnt help me because the amount was already authorized through my bank. How is it legal to deduct money without the authorization of a user? atlanta Nationwide No not wrong Author: commerce, Georgia Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Official CPN Number Cameron Jefferson Took Money and Did Not Provide Any Services/Theif and Scam Artist Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Official CPN Number Internet

Apr 24 2017
Parisian, KMD Skin Cream and Lil*Labeyeserum SCAM, DECEPTIVE ADS on INTERNET. GET YOUR CARD NUMBER AND CHARGES RANDOM ITEMS Florida and Colorado Author: Coral Springs, Florida Skin Care: Parisian Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Design Home Game This game allows you to purchase virtual furniture for the use of designing rooms. Each item has 5 uses. Unfortunately, if you don't pay attention, you don't get all 5 uses. The items disappear from the inventory, and when you contact them, they completed blow you off. This game is a joke! A total ripoff. Do not use real in app purchasing!!! Internet Internet
Author: California Computer Training & Education: Design Home Game Internet

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Cecam Construction LLC This was the most expensive remodel job I have done. I have done a few remodeling job before. Jorge has many bait and switch method up this sleeve. seattle WA Author: Sammamish, Washington Building Services: Cecam Construction LLC

Apr 23 2017
Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Victoria FRAUD!!! BAIT AND SWITCH!!! Key West Florida Author: Marysville , Michigan Beauty Products: Tresor Rare KEY WEST , FL Key West, Florida

Apr 23 2017
Fractional property services They promised to rent out my 3 weeks time share and charged $1200 from me. It was back to June 2016. They are gone now with the money they took from me and another people.. I need the help Atlanta GA Author: Los Angeles, California Infomercial Rip-offs: Fractional property services

Apr 23 2017
PharmacyGlobalRX I ordered from this company on 1/31/2017 and never received the products. I contacted them several times and told me to wait. Finally they stopped responding me. I paid them $136.00, after requesting my money back they never answered me back. I strongly believe this is a scam. Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Pharmacies: PharmacyGlobalRX Nationwide