Your Search | smc wholesale gift club

Apr 20 2014
Bluegreen Vacation Club Bluegreen Resorts Management, Inc. Purchased Bluegreen timeshare hours in Gatlinburg, TN. Was told it could be sold back to Bluegreen if not used. A lie! Cinncinati Ohio Author: Hamilton, Georgia Liars: Bluegreen Vacation Club Cincinnati, Ohio

Apr 19 2014
Health Benefits Club scam billing collections Arvada Colorado Author: Cross Lanes, West Virginia Health Insurance: Health Benefits Club Arvada, Colorado

Apr 18 2014
Palm Court Apartments of Wellington Palm Court is Like A Kennel Club Wellington Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Rotten Neighbors: Palm Court Apartments of Wellington Wellington, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Vida Vacation Club Grand Mayan, The Bliss Resorts, CVM Custom Vacations, The Bliss Vacation Club High Pressure Timeshare Sales, False Promises, Lies Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Mexico Author: Lakewood, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacation Club Nationwide

Apr 18 2014
WPI, WholeSale Properties International, Carl Ferrel, Lee This company has been 100% dishonest, I am still trying to get back a $20,000 deposit. Wholesale Properties International claims to help investors find properties(specializes in multifamily) at discounted prices through the bank. My dealings have been nothing but a headache and one lie after another. Last February I called because I was looking for a multifamily property in Charlotte, I spoke with Lee who told me they could help with the whole process, finding the property to getting tenants and management in place. Lee informed me that in order to look for properties I must give them a $10,000 deposit to hold a property which is 100% refundable if they don't find anything in three months. Three months have gone by and they kept showing me the same beat up properties. Nothing has been resolved and it's been over a year. Be Careful. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: ronkonkoma, New York Real Estate Services: WPI, WholeSale Properties Inc, Carl Ferrel, Lee Charlotte, North Carolina

Apr 17 2014
National Motor Club Of America National Motor Club Of America Field Services scam, illegal pyramid, misleading, manipulative, wrongful termination, deformation of character, monopoly compensation, pyramid Irving Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Multi Level Marketing: National Motor Club Of America Irving, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Sam Adams, West Seattle Club, HollyStone Holdings LLC, Oregon Athletic Clubs, West Seattle Athletic Club Ex Seahawk Sams Adams takes the title as the worst businessman in history by ripping off consumers and employees Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Health Spas: Sam Adams Bellevue, Washington

Apr 17 2014
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing Oceanside, New York

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
Wholesale Merchant Processing Wholesale Merchant Services After they breached the contract, they charge ME $2088.98???!!! Beaverton Oregon Author: Reston , Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale Merchant Processing Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 16 2014
Title boxing club Pearland Scott Thompson Jessica Rhoades Shady operation be careful of your wives and children's safety. Pearland Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Weightloss Programs: Title boxing club Pearland Pearland , Texas

Apr 16 2014
Vinesse 5 Seasons Wine Club - Lawrence Dutra unauthorized billing of checking account using check coding only Westlake Village California Author: Clinton, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Vinesse 5 Seasons Wine Club Westlake Village, California

Apr 15 2014
Wholesale Internet Solutions llc stacy from asles took my money and never put my business on google Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Advertising Agencies: Wholesale Internet Solutions llc Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
Nattional motor club intimidation n herrassment irvine texas Nationwide
Author: beaver, Oregon Travel Services: Nattional motor club Nationwide

Apr 15 2014
X-Factor Sports, LLC Hammer X GolfJack Hamm Hammer X DriverJackthehammerhamm@gmail.com X-Factor Driver did not perform as advertised. Got email agreeing to return, got return authorization no, returned club, no refund Englewood Colorado Author: shalimar, Florida Sporting Goods: X-Factor Sports, LLC Englewood, Colorado

Apr 14 2014
The closeout club Scam Alert Miami Internet Author: Florida Clothing Stores: The closeout club Internet

Apr 14 2014
The closeout club, Inc Cuidado! esta compania no son nada mas que mentirosos. Me enviaron pura basura y no lo que me ofrecieron Miami Floridathis company are nothing but liars. They sent me absolute rubbish and not what was offered Miami Florida Author: Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: The closeout club, Inc Select State/Province

Yiftee Selling False E-Gift Cards La Puente Internet
Author: La Puente, California Internet Fraud: Yiftee Internet

Apr 14 2014
Giftly - Giftly.com Beware! Selling False E-Gift Cards Every Where online Internet
Author: La Puente, California Internet Fraud: Giftly.com Internet

Apr 14 2014
e-rewards Still waiting for over $100 in gift card rewards Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: e-rewards Internet

Apr 13 2014
SWISS COLONY I NEVER ORDERED FROM THEM Internet Author: North Carolina Gift Shops: SWISS COLONY Internet

Apr 12 2014
Anthony Marini Anthony Marini is a very deceitful person. He is a professional con man. He is posing as a movie producer with his script, book, and 12 page contract to go with it. This is all fake. There is no movie. No book. He drops very big names which are in no way attached to any projects, and in fact these individuals do not want anything to do with this con man. Anthony Marini uses his ability to lure women into believing they will be in his movie to spend time in their company. He has even gone as far as to convince one woman to accompany him to an S&M club he said to be shooting a scene of his movie in. Stay far far away. Bronxville New York Author: LA, California Liars: Anthony Marini Nationwide

Apr 12 2014
Motor Club Of America MCA TVC Matrix Fraud!! Oklahoma city Oklahoma
Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Motor Club Of America Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Apr 11 2014
Timothy Pittullo The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Timothy Pittullo AttorneyTim PittulloPeter Timothy PittulloP. Timothy PittulloPittulloSissie BarkerJonathon ZitneyThe Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Unethical, Money-Hungry, Boys Club, Harsh, Unprepared, Lazy, Lacks Knowledge, Bully Rancho Cucamonga,Tustin, Riverside California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Lawyers: Timothy Pittullo The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Associates, LLP Rancho Cucamonga, Orange, Tustin, California

Apr 11 2014
VIP Travel Club Sunset Group/VIP Vacation Owners VIPissed off! Miami Florida Author: Redwood City, California Timeshare Rentals: VIP Travel Club Miami, Florida