Your Search | smc wholesale gift club

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
First Class Whitening Glo Charged my account when i won a free gift! They try to get you to pay half and keep the product you say no you want a full refund and do not quit saying that until they finally agree. Tell them of all the complaints even with the bbb and that you are going to file a report and please do. If you cant get anywhere with this company text me at swiatekkaren@yahoo.com and i will gladly do a three way calling to get all your money back!!! This is going on all over the internet and has to be stopped...... Henderson Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: First Class Whitening Glo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 19 2016
Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Kia Hunt Club OttawaKia on Hunt Club OttawaOttawa Hunt Club Kia Extremely rude sales staff, Bad quality work, Poor after Car on Car Purchased Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Dealers: Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario

Sep 16 2016
TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM SPECTRUM BEWARE CHEATED OUT OF $300 GIFT CARD REWARD I got the $300 Author: la palma, California TV News Satiations: TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM

Sep 16 2016
Variety Shop Never received my order Internet Author: Almira, Washington Gift Shops: Variety Shop Internet

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace/Vida Lifestyle/Mayan Palace Vacation Club/Vacation Class, S.A de C.V/The Grand Bliss/The Bliss Resorts/Grand Luxxe VIDA never delivered or build the unit i contracted for with VIDA. Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun,

Sep 14 2016
TOPHER JONES DIrector Of Photography /Camera Operator/BEWARE NOT EXPERIENCE PHONY:HE HAS THE GIFT OF SOUNDING PROFESSIONAL NEW ORLEANS Internet Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Producers: TOPHER JONES DP/CAMERA NOT EXPERIENCE Internet

Sep 13 2016
DNC Wholesale Wholesale Lots are Terrible Styles that nobody wants Pompano Beach Florida Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Department & Outlet Stores: DNC Wholesale Pompano Beach, Florida

Sep 13 2016
Digi Recourses Digitalgiftstore.com Scam Artists!! Buyer Beware!! Thieves!! Sammamish Washington Author: Irvine, California Gift Shops: Digi Recourses Internet

Santa Ana Club SP Towing Formerly Pepe's Towing Predatory santa ana California
Furthermore Author: sunland, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP Towing santa ana, California

Sep 12 2016
TGI Fridays Did not replace my gift card Nationwide Author: Newburgh, Indiana Restaurants: TGI Fridays Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Personal Money Service Ronald Hunt Steve Gibson Convinced me I was approved for loan but had to pay them in iTune gift cards New York Internet
Author: Galloway, Ohio Adult Web Site: Loans: Personal Money Service Internet

Sep 07 2016
AFC Home Club Craig PowellAmerica's First Choice Home ClubPersonal Account Representative866.242.0629 Ext 8707678.389.8707 (direct line)1337 Canton Rd. Suite BMarietta, GA 30066craig@afchomeclub.com Cancellation Policy is a lie. Marietta Georgia Author: Hercules, California Advertising / Deceptive: AFC Home Club Marietta, Georgia

Sep 06 2016
Travelocity Incentives Travelocity $100 Gift Card - Valid Card - UNSUCCESSFUL IN USING IT OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS UNKNOWN Internet Author: San Diego, California Hotel: Travelocity Incentives Internet

20, Report #1192747

Sep 06 2016
Wholesale Merchant Processing Smart Choice Payments , First Choice Payments Northern Leasing , Todd McCartney THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS AND SHOULD BE IN PRISON !! HOW ARE THEY STILL DOING THIS TO PEOPLE ??? Beaverton Oregon Author: Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services Beaverton, Oregon

Sep 06 2016
Smart Choice Payments Wholesale Merchant Processing Credit Card Processing Las Vegas Nevada THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 06 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is dedicated to creating the best customer experience possible. Kinetix Health Club strives to help our members any way possible. *UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Macon , Georgia

Sep 06 2016
Our Campus Market OCM TRIPLE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A FREE OFF TO COLLEGE BASKET Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Gift Shops: Our Campus Market Nationwide

Sep 03 2016
Rocket Resorts Group Kenneth R./Director of Leasing LIC#967753 Vacation plans all a hoax. After giving you 3 different ways to pay the less expensive without fee option of purchasing a gift card then calling to give him the card number should have been a dead give away. Internet Author: Wilson, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Rocket Resorts Group Internet

Sep 02 2016
Silver Saddle Ranch and Club Silver Saddle Commercial Development LLCGalileo Project Land Banking Scam California, City California Author: Cordova, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Silver Saddle Ranch and Club California, City, California