SMC, SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: smc, specialty merchandise corporation
There may be more specific results for "smc, specialty merchandise corporation"
For more specific results for "smc, specialty merchandise corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Nulift Relift, Nulift Lead me into a contract of $89.99 deducted from my bank account by advertising a no purchase sample at the cost of $4.95 Shipping and handling. Upon contact with Customer Service, they failed to provide any recourse for grievance or refund as well as refused any corporation I information, finally hanging up on me. Fountain Valley Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Skin Care: Nulift Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Coinmach, coinmach corp, csc serviceworks, coinmach corporation WORST COMPANY EVER! beware the ripoff! City of Industry, coachella valley California Author: desert hot springs, California Laundry Services: Coinmach City of Industry, California

Aug 15 2017
Beech Street Corporation NON SUFFICIENT funds in my account/ Returned Check /and asked for another one, which i refused Brampton ON L6X 5A5 Nationwide Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Jewelry Stores: adamas Diamonds Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 14 2017
cf fashion trends internet ripoff Santa Barbara California Author: federal way, Washington Specialty Stores: cf fashion trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 14 2017
Jody secret, individual Took my payment, but did not send merchandise. BALTIMORE Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody secret, individual BALTIMORE, Maryland

Aug 12 2017
FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC STAY AWAY FROM FLAGSHIP CREDIT CORPORATION. I've had nothing but problems with this company since I established a car load with them 2 years ago. The most recent, I have been trying to log into their payment portal for three days and kept getting error messages. I also tried to make a payment using the electronic phone system and kept getting the message you are not set up for electronic payments. I finally reach someone today, and and 20 minutes on the phone they corrected the problem. I also made a payment, but this put me 31 days past due. Chadds Ford PA Pennsylvania
You were late.. Author: Miramar Beach, Florida Loans: FLAGSHIP CREDIT ACCEPTANCE LLC Nationwide

8, Report #1391989

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret Facebook company scammed me for a sportsbra @ $24.95 Internet Author: Deer Park, Washington Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 09 2017
National Auto Care Corporation did not honor extended warranty...said part was not convered Westerville Ohio Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Auto Warranty: National Auto Care Corporation Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a bra on 6/13/17 and got a confirmation email but never received the merchandise unknown Internet Author: canfield, Ohio Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 09 2017
Oldsmar Media Corporation Oldsmar Media Corporation, Glenn Ashley Is a scam they out source all there marketing. Internet Author: Hawthorne, California Computer Marketing Companies: Oldsmar Media Corporation Internet

Aug 09 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 09 2017
Bureau of Defaulters- FTC Incorporation Steve Hawkins He said I have a warrant for my arrest if I don't make a payment on a 13,271.15 lawsuit of a loan I don't remember making the warrant say Ashton,MD, Maryland 21202 Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: CARROLLTON, Texas Online banking: Bureau of Defaulters- FTC Incorporation Internet

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Gave Sean more time to make good Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 08 2017
Battery International Product was never received Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Specialty Stores: Battery International Internet

Aug 07 2017
Dave and Adams Suspect: removing specialty cards and high value rookie cards Tonawanda New York
I got specialty cards Author: Reno, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Dave and Adams Tonawanda, New York

Aug 07 2017
Camping Fishing Outlet/Outdoors Online camping fishing outlet outdoors online Local and fast shipping San Antonio Texas Author: San Marcos, Texas Specialty Stores: Camping Fishing Outlet/Outdoors Online San Antonio, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered merchandise from this company through a Facebook ad and paid for it they charged my credit card and I have not received my merchandise since June 14! Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 07 2017
Tophatter, inc. I a being charged thru Pay Pal $19.00, incl. late fees, etc., with no explanation as to what the merchandise is; I have NEVER bought, sold, etc., from Tophatter, Inc. Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Questionable Activities: Tophatter, inc. Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Jody's Secret Made purchase via website and received no merchandise Internet
Author: Topeka, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 05 2017
Pure Healthy Real Nutrition, many other unrelated to health Called for Free Offer to try CBD oil, just pay postage and handling May 23, 2017, total $5.95. Gave debit card number to receive, they got paid immediately. Checked account on 6/5/17 and they had put in $79.95 which debit paid on 6/6/17. I NEVER authorized any such payment not for any future anything. It was a FREE SAMPLE very .5oz small bottle with dropper. I reported to Las Vegas state attorney, no response, reported to Florida State attorney who advised to return bottle certified mail, with advise to not send anything else. I returned 6/10/17 and have never received money not acknowledgement. They are still in operation scamming the elderly with so called FREE SAMPLES or merchandise. Many phone numbers same suite number. They returned state attorney's mail. They are STILL saying FREE CBD OIL SAMPLE and nowhere does it say they will remove monies from credit or debit cards. Seems Las Vegas NV State attorney is oblivious of 256 complaints at the address. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hallandale Beach F, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Pure Healthy Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 05 2017
2A4LUTUS Ordered gray purse for concealed weapons, got purse but not the shoulder strap. Contacted them by email, have not receive a replacement.. Orem Utah Author: Eagle Lake, Florida Specialty Stores: 2A4LUTUS Internet

Aug 05 2017
essfds.co.uk On 9/14/16 I placed an order with essfds.co.uk and to date 03/20/17 I have never received the merchandise. Contacted company via their website numerous times and they fail to respond. They ripped me off for apprxoimately $284.00 with shipping. Internet Author: Weldon Spring, Missouri Clothing Stores: essfds.co.uk Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jody's Secret I had purchased two of her new bras that she designed on June 4th. It says to allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I have still not recieved my order. I have emailed FOUR times, and I have not got any replies what so ever! I am alittle relieved I am not the only one who is dealing with this. That may sound bad, but it is not intended that way AT ALL! I do not understand what is going on, but this is NOT customer service AT ALL. This is very crappy service! Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 03 2017