SMC, SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: smc, specialty merchandise corporation
There may be more specific results for "smc, specialty merchandise corporation"
For more specific results for "smc, specialty merchandise corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 09 2017
Mr. Gross Overcharge for removing sock from Washing Machine pump Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Improvements: Sears (holdings corporation) Nationwide

May 09 2017
Family Roots REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Family Roots Inc fully committed to customer satisfaction. Family Roots implemented strategic changes ensuring customers 100% satisfied with products, service. Family Root’s guarantees 100% satisfaction to all customers. Offering 100% refund for any unsatisfied customer. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Family Roots Inc pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Family Roots Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ridiculous and Utter Terrible Explaination Author: , Internet Specialty Stores: Family Roots – Military Achievements TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Roots works with U.S. military personnel & families for over 20 years in Germany, Italy, Bosnia, Kosova, Kuwait, Japan, Korea, Hawaii, Iraq, Afghanistan, featuring U.S. Family Roots founded in 1990, … family of over 40 staff across headquarters in Kentucky, Dublin Ireland. Internet

28, Report #1371981

May 08 2017
Crown Food Carts Incorporated Crown Food Carts Crown Food Cart SCAM!!! SCAM!!! AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN!!!! AllentOWn Pennsylvania I spoke with someone today. Author: Leesburg , Virginia Specialty Stores: Crown Food Carts Incorporated Allentwon , Pennsylvania

29, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

30, Report #1371935

May 08 2017
CONFEDERATE-SUPE888-799-3068TX Unauthorized charges Internet Author: Afton, Minnesota Specialty Stores: CONFEDERATE-SUPE888-799-3068TX Internet

May 07 2017
The Ghosthunter Store Refused to provide a refund after product never received Gettysburg Pennsylvania
Author: Allendale, Michigan Specialty Stores: The Ghosthunter Store Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

May 07 2017
Linkshe.com I requested refund for poor quality merchandise, was told my expectations were too high for the price I paid. ? China Internet Author: Ellenville, New York Computer Mail Order: Linkshe.com Internet

May 06 2017
Encore Autographs Forged autographs and credit card fraud, recharged my card a year later Millersville Pennsylvania Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Specialty Stores: Encore Autographs Millersville, Pennsylvania

May 06 2017
RevitalizeSkinSerum RenewEyeCreamAgeless VitCEnamoreye The merchandise sent to me wasn't what I ordered at all. I thought I was ordering a trial of skin cream by Victoria Osteen for $4.99 but received revitalize serum, renew cream, and ageless vitamin c. and charged $88. 10. The representative I spoke to at Enamoreye told me that they would not refund my money because it was a confirmed order. Fountain Valley, Ca is the address on the box. Internet Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Skin Care: RevitalizeSkinSerum Internet

May 05 2017
Gendarme Institute LLC BEWARE!!!! If you're looking for a job, don't come to this place.  I was just looking for a job but they got me into too much LOAN with FAKE PROMISES! I hoped and thought they will get me a job as soon as I finished this course. Don't ever do a transaction with GENDARME INSTITUTE AND ROGER'S ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION (Finance Company). All they care is taking money out of your pocket!  Pico Rivera California Author: California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gendarme Institute LLC Pico Rivera, California

May 05 2017
Our Campus Market UT AUSTIN | DELIVERY NEVER HAPPENED AND CSR DIDN'T CARE Austin Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Specialty Stores: Our Campus Market Internet

May 05 2017
Merchandise Direct PLEASE BEWARE!!!! This company is a fraudulent company it is trying to submit checks over the phone or thru other methods of payment from unsuspecting people..luckily my bank caught it.  Author: durham , North Carolina Beauty Salons: Merchandise Direct Nationwide

May 05 2017
23isback.com Sells fake items from China and charges more than ANYWHERE ELSE ...they do not respond to any emails, will not accept my return, total scam artists!! Internet Author: White Plains, New York Specialty Stores: 23isback.com Internet

May 04 2017
Rama Deals ASHLEYJEWELSCOM Ashley Jewels Misrepresented the item on their website & refused to refund all money Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Specialty Stores: Rama Deals Internet

May 04 2017
Managing System Development, LLC Title Trading Holdings Corporation, LLC, Broker Joseph Wilson and Cynthia Reva rep Will PayTimeshare Owner Big Money To Buy Timeshare Instead You Pay Them! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Resorts: Managing System Development, LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 03 2017
Lolli Swim, Butter Love LLC, Vy Nguyen Fraud, Scam, Theft, Merchandise not Received, Package Not Received, Stolen Money Laguna Beach California Author: Malibu, California Clothing Stores: Lolli Swim Laguna Beach, California

May 03 2017
Amden Corporation Cybersonic ToothbrushesSonictoothbrush.com Deceptive Free Replacement Brushes Oceanside CA - California
Author: Branford, Connecticut Dental Services: Amden Corporation Internet

May 03 2017
Confederate Super Store Prime Patriot Keeps on Charging Texas Author: Winslow, Maine Specialty Stores: Confederate Super Store internet

May 03 2017
Wholesale Shelf Corporation Grand Teton Professionals, Fast UnsecuredTop Tradelines, Inquiry Busters, Deletion Expert, Corporate Cash Credit Destroyed credit, stole my money, theft, identity theft Internet
Grand Teton professionals Author: Fort Worth, Texas Financial Services: Wholesale Shelf Corporation Internet

May 02 2017
Appliance connection Refused to refund full shipping fees for defective merchandise Brooklyn New York Author: Athol, Idaho Appliances: Affordable electric Brookland, New York

May 02 2017
Tops Classical Art xiao RongDing pinghui trading companyPhone: 02853921128email = service@b2bdy.com FAKE COACH PURSES ChengDouShi SICHUAN 612200 Internet PHONEY COACH BAGS Author: Reno, Nevada Specialty Stores: Tops Classical Art Internet

May 02 2017
Henri's Cloud Nine WORST PROM DRESS SHOP EVER Columbus Ohio Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Specialty Stores: Henri's Cloud Nine Columbus, Ohio

May 01 2017
Audio savings Audiosavings.com Rude. Rip off. Item never received. Took money, no merchandise. Out of luck. Brooklyn New York Author: Grover Beach , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audio savings Brooklyn, New York

May 01 2017
Baccari Handbags Dianne Coons Describes her merchandise as high quality Perfect Italian handmade Handbags, so the customer pays between $280-$400 for her handbags. I thought I was getting a beautiful leather purse. When it arrived I tried to unzip the zipper, it was such a poor quality handbag the zippers get stuck on the extra material that isn't sewn down. The entire inside of purse is not sewn down. You only get that when the purse is low quality workmanship. I located a street vendor who sells these bags in Mexico. They sell for $59.00. Dianne Coons is a crook, when I wanted to return the purse she recieved ut had it for 2 weeks then tells me she can't refund my money because I shipped it back in to small of a box and it doesn't sit up properly. She has lied and cheated me out of almost $300. To ship it back to her I paid $30, add that to the #275 I paid for purse. Dianne Coons uses the internet to lie about the quaity and the origin of her purses. Customers like myself believe her, because we would never think of being so crooked. We pay the large amount because we think we are getting what we like a high quality purse. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Austin, Texas Luggage & Leather Goods: Baccari Handbags Internet

May 01 2017
My Florida Specialty Plate Michael D Tower Florida Speciality License Plate Scam Miami Florida Author: Seffner, Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My Florida Specialty Plate Miami, Florida