SMC (SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORP) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: smc (specialty merchandise corp)
There may be more specific results for "smc (specialty merchandise corp)"
For more specific results for "smc (specialty merchandise corp)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 23 2017
K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Seen there ad on Facebook- I ordered 2 paid $50 never received the merchandise after emailing and messaging on Facebook they have continued to send me emails and messages stating their system is down however when I message shop now they respond by sending links to purchase items! Internet
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: K styles all day (clothing) on Facebook Internet

Apr 21 2017
interstate auto auction Not only is the merchandise garbage. But, i wouldn't trust their word on the green light, Salem, New Hampshire Author: woburn, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: interstate auto auction Salem,, New Hampshire

Apr 21 2017
AOS CORP todosaludtv scam bee therapy and horrible customer service Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Alternative Health: AOS CORP Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp COLLECTION, CLUELESS, NOT IN BUSINESS ALMOST 5 YEARS Sugarland Texas Author: Potsdam, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Citi Merchant Services Provided by FDMS Corp Sugarland, Texas

Apr 20 2017
SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP.Ritchie Choi Sooil Tech Corp sold us a laser and never shipped or delivered the product and refuse to refund our money Busan Other Author: Tampa, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: SOOIL TECH INT'L CORP. Busan, Other

Apr 20 2017
Angel Hobbies and RC Shop I had over $2300.00 worth of merchandise stolen from me buy this business. Aberdeen Maryland Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Hobby Shops: Angel Hobbies and RC Shop Aberdeen, Maryland

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
Soda Dispenser Depot .com Their Re-manufactured systems are garbage and they don't stand behind orders Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Soda Dispenser Depot .com Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
MGNY Consulting Corp. Michael Geylik Tyrant, Arrogant, Liar, Slime ball, inconsiderate, manipulative Brooklyn, New York Issue resolved Author: , New York Work Place Bullies: MGNY Consulting Corp. Brooklyn, New York

Apr 18 2017
Drive medical Port washington New York Author: sanford, Florida Specialty Stores: Drive medical Port washington, New York

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 17 2017
Trendy Halloween The Realistic Skull Monetbello California Author: Alabama Specialty Stores: Trendy Halloween Monetbello, California

Apr 15 2017
Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast - Steve Fiore, CEO, Megan Poleto, Dir. PT., Dave Mancuso,P.T, ATC. Josh Hutton, P.T., Sandra Coppola, Operations Manager, James J. FitzGibbon's. Deceptive. Failure To Carry Out Patient Health Plan. Breech of Professional Ethics. Patient Neglect. Retaliation. Failure to Monitor Patients Healthcare Fairfield Connecticut Author: White Plains, New York Physical Therapists: Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast Fairfield, Connecticut

Apr 15 2017
SBC TRADING CO accepted $3000 for merchandise, he never shipped Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China. Internet
Author: TEMPLE, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: SBC TRADING CO Internet

Apr 15 2017
onlineshoes.com ripped me off,provided a non functioning contact phone number...returned my return Groveport Ohio Author: Davenport, Florida Specialty Stores: onlineshoes.com Groveport, Ohio

Apr 15 2017
FDME SERVICES CORP. Jenard Saunders / Ana Hercles FORECLOSURE RIPOFF SCAM New York New York You Led With Your Chin Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: FDME SERVICES CORP. New York,

Apr 14 2017
CONFEDERATE SUPERSTORE CAUSE CENTRAL GET YOUR FREE FLAG charged my card with unautherized charges and wont refund texas Internet i contacted them Author: MADERA, California Specialty Stores: CONFEDERATE SUPERSTORE Internet

Apr 13 2017
ANNA @CASHLAND did not give back the correct merchandise that I got a loan on. zanesville Ohio Author: guysville, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: ANNA @CASHLAND zanesville, Ohio

Apr 13 2017
Sharestates LLC Julem Capital Corp and Atlantis Organization Fraud, Deceptive Business Practices and Colluding Great Neck New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Mortgage Companies: Sharestates LLC Great Neck , New York

Apr 12 2017
Your Wish Store Not a legitimate company or website China Internet Author: Westerville, Ohio Specialty Stores: Your Wish Store Internet

Apr 12 2017
Interior Trade Furniture Bad Experience, Difficult Return, Inferior Merchandise Chicago Internet Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Furniture & Furnishings: Interior Trade Furniture Internet

Apr 11 2017
WRIGHT Capital Corp Justin Wright We were trying to find capital to develop our oil and gas leasehold. We sent a check for $15k to Justin Wright to get the ball rolling. Soon thereafter, their phone was turned off and all contact was lost. They are obviously con artists and have ripped off others. We are prepared to sue and will do everything in our power to ensure nobody else is defrauded by these scumbags. Abilene Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Loans: WRIGHT Capital Corp Abilene, Texas