Your Search | smokin haute, www.smokinhaute.net
Approximately 365 Reports Found

1, Report #1193991

Dec 09 2014
www.beatstore.us derekjsquireCHAVEZfrankjism@techie.com The ebay ad was from as username derekjsquire, and when you click inside his ad, it takes you to a different web page(www.beatstore.us). There is where I completed the transaction. I have gone back several times to the site and logged in to check order status(still processing). However, I did receive 2 separate emails from paypal, notifying me of the tracking number for my order and to notify me that the order has shipped. I have emails if needed. Also, there is not just one tracking number for the piece I ordered, but 2 tracking numbers, which I thought was a little odd. Since, I have checked both of these tracking numbers each day for about a week now, with the same results each time.(Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again. I have emailed the webpage each day and the ebay account once with no response. I googled the webpage beatstore.us and came up with blogs about this company is a fraud. At this point, I'm willing to just cancel the transaction and get reimbursed and we'll call it even. What a headache. Internet
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: www.beatstore.us Internet

Nov 09 2014
Thompson Thrift Putting the Screws to their Sub Contractors Terre Haute Indiana Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Building Services: Thompson Thrift Terre Haute, Indiana

Nov 08 2014
AFFINION GROUP ACOSTAK SENT FOR THAT LOOKED LIKE ANOTHER COMPANY NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: TERRE HAUTE, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: AFFINION GROUP NASHVILLE , Tennessee

Nov 06 2014
onlinelidocaine.com Haute Country Living Credit Card Scam Bogus lidocaine products thief lier PEWEE VALLEY Kentucky Author: Harrison, Arkansas Drugstores: onlinelidocaine.com Internet

Oct 30 2014
First Farmers Bank of Terre Haute In idiots, morons, inbred, j********, fools Terre Haute Indiana Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Banks: First Farmers Bank of Terre Haute In Terre Haute, Indiana

Oct 14 2014
Farid Philippe Mazioui Philippe Mazioui committed adultery with my wife, taking advantage of her fragile mental state (depression) Annecy-le-Vieux Haute-Savoie France Author: Netherlands, Other Adultery: Farid Philippe Mazioui Annecy-le-Vieux, Select State/Province

Sep 24 2014
EZ Profit Formula support@ezprofitformula.com cn not access members area, called about refund only to get prerecorded message, no help there. Internet Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: EZ Profit Formula Internet

Aug 19 2014
Rowdy Williams Law http://www.rowdywilliams.com/ Failed to represent me as website states...ROWDY WILLIAMS IS A CROOKED LAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! terre haute Indiana Author: greenwood, Indiana Lawyers: Rowdy Williams Law terre haute, Select State/Province

Jun 28 2014
coolster 4 wheeler we bought a coolster 4 wheeler and they dont stand behind there product after 2 weeks of use BAD COMPANY terre haute Indiana Author: warsaw, Indiana Sporting Goods: coolster 4 wheeler warsaw, Indiana

Jun 23 2014
La Dermanique Free trial turned bad. Greenville Internet Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Eye Care: La Dermanique Internet

Jun 17 2014
Stephane Marchand; Roger Marchand Stephane is A LIAR, Very dishonest, he scammed my friends mom and kept stealing our money, we need to get him in jail. READ THIS: http://www.laderaportal.com/CMS/stephane-marchand-to-be-arraigned-may-5-for-felony-burglary-201104293055/ orange county California
Author: Ladera Ranch, California Investment Brokers: Stephane Marchand; Roger Marchand orange county, California

Jun 01 2014
Haute Polish Salon nails in minutes Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Haute Polish Internet

May 18 2014
publishers clearing house they said ,no purchase nessary to enter,yet they make you enter every day,or say you will forfit your chance to win i.e.bait and switch,also i ordered and paid for merchandice,but they still bill me harlan Iowa Author: TERRE HAUTE, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: publishers clearing house harlan, Iowa

Apr 24 2014
Tara medium scammed money via scare tactics and threats Internet Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Astrologers & Psychics: Tara medium Internet

Apr 16 2014
Honest Abe Roofing Stole Photographs From Other Roofing Companies Terre Haute Indiana
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Roofing Companies: Honest Abe Roofing Terre Haute, Indiana

Mar 17 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast is a fraud their free trial is just a scam to steal your money scam, fraud, theif Del Mar California Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Slim Fast Del Mar, CA 92014, Select State/Province

Mar 06 2014
America Choice Rv of Ocala FL Deposit and contract to hold RV. 900 miles, hundreds $ in travel expenses, RV sold to other buyer Ocala, Florida Author: Terre Haute, Indiana RV Dealers: America Choice Rv of Ocala Florida Ocala, Florida

Jan 21 2014
Dennis Finke home affordable took the money and run W Terre Haute Indiana Author: W Terre Haute, Indiana Loan Modification: Dennis Finke W Terre Haute, Indiana

Jan 15 2014
Shayne Lamas, Shayne Dahal Lamas-Ritchie Shayne Lamas, Fat S***, Girl Gone S****, Dumb, The Dirty W****, Shayne Dahal Lamas-Ritchie, Shayne Lamas, Former Ho of The Bachelor Matt Grant Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Strippers & Dancers: Shayne Lamas Internet

Dec 27 2013
petland Persian male ALSO FROM DELORES CARLOS MO Terre Haute Indiana Author: Palestine, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: petland Terre Haute, Indiana

Dec 21 2013
Columbia House Apparently someone opened an account last year 10-15-12 and ran up $117 which is on my credit report now. I have no idea how this could have happened. Terre Haute Indiana Author: Tennessee On-Line Business: Columbia House Select State/Province

Dec 18 2013
columbia house dvds columbia house dvds TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY HAVEN'T ISSUSED MY REFUND OF $67.65 TERRE HAUTE Indiana
Author: NORTH PORT, Florida Video Stores: columbia house dvds TERRE HAUTE , Indiana

Dec 02 2013
Columbia House ATG Credit Columbia House and ATG Credit Fraud on My Credit Report - not mine!! Terre Haute Indiana Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Columbia House Terre Haute, Indiana

Oct 14 2013
Ijailbreakpro.zendesk.com Company falsey selling jailbreak for ios7 Internet Author: Terre haute, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Ijailbreakpro.zendesk.com Select State/Province

Sep 21 2013
membersonlytraining.com Ripped me off Internet Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: membersonlytraining.com Internet, Select State/Province