Your Search | smw direct

Aug 13 2015
Steakhouse Direct Pushy salesmen Pittsburg Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Food Vendors: Steakhouse Direct Pittsburg, Pennsylvania

Aug 13 2015
steakhouse direct James tindell illegal food sales tactics! Pittsburgh area! questionable food uninspected by Health Department for USDA Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: davenport, Iowa Door to Door Sales: steakhouse direct Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2015
biker direct ? i bought 134 dollars worth the parts with my credit card did not recieve the parts they will not enter emails or phone putnam new york new york Author: glencoe, Minnesota Internet Fraud: biker direct

Aug 12 2015
Chiavari Chairs Direct, Event Resources, 1allChairs, Stacking Chairs Larry, Larry Hoffman (Also lists female names Liz and Stephanie-they do not exist) Chiavari Chair Scam, Event Table and Chair Scam Culver City and Los Angeles, California Internet/CA Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Sales People: Chiavari Chairs Direct, Event Resources, 1allChairs, Stacking Chairs Internet

Aug 12 2015
Four Seasons Nursery Direct Gardening Royal Dutch-Burgess Seed-Richard Owen Nursery-Four Seasons Nursery-House Of Wesely directgardening.com,, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Burgess Seed & Plant, Exciting Gardens, Inter-State Nurseries, Farmer Seed and Nursery, Kelly Nurseries Order Was Not What I Was Promised and Even Though I Returned The Trees My Money Was Not Refunded Bloomington Indiana Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Nurseries: Four Seasons Nursery Bloomington, Indiana

Aug 11 2015
Defender Direct ADT ripoff money they didn't earn Indianapolis Indiana Author: Chicago, Illinois Security Services: Defender Direct Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 11 2015
DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT FLORIDA DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT PAULA ADDERTON V.P. Operations Direct Video Entertainment DIRECTV Service Provider Rips Off Their Contractors Beware! Boynton Beach Florida Author: Alabama Satellite Dish Companies: DIRECT VIDEO ENTERTAINMENT FLORIDA Boynton Beach, Florida

Aug 11 2015
ALL STAR DIRECT SHIPPING LLC SCAMMERS,LIARS,THIEVES LOS ANGELES California Author: PATERSON, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: ALL STAR DIRECT SHIPPING LLC LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 10 2015
Team Tammy - Tammy Montgomery Unstoppable Scammer! Direct Pay System Scam Unstoppable Momma Westfield New York Author: Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Team Tammy Tammy Montgomery - Unstoppable Scammer! Westfield, New York

Aug 06 2015
Select Portfolio Servicing Mortgage fraud. Mortgage debt continues to escalate despite their so-called modifciations. Continued phone calls and harrassments and ever get to speak to our assigned Relatoionship Manager. ONe we finally got to speak to il advised us on modification procedures and the company refuses to allow us to speak to him. He does not return calls even though we all his number and direct extension. Depite a recent modifiation the account they say is in default, yet the purpose of modification is to bring the account current and out of default. We even have a letter saying we are current from them, and the next day someone calls from SPS saying you are in default, or that the modification that we thought we got was still being processed. Very confusing company never get to speak to one or same person. If we cant trust one so called Manager how can we be expected to trust the word of another faceless individual? Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: brown deer, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Select Portfolio Servicing Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Mesa Distributors, Inc Ramann Enterprises, Inc. LLC Susquehanna Commercial Finance, Inc. Mesa sold my company a used Direct to Garment Printer that was supposed to have been new. Fort Worth Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Printing & Copy Services: Mesa Distributors, Inc Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 05 2015
Direct Electrodes and Tens Unauthorized charges to our credit card in the amount of $4288.36 over a 2 year period. Dallas Texas Author: Sheldon, Iowa Miscellaneous Electronics: Miedema Chiropractic Dallas, Texas

Aug 05 2015
Auto Direct/Toni Lynn Waddell -Waters- Toni Waddell Dealer would not provide Title to 2007 Mustang that we paid $10000.00 in full for. Anderson South Carolina Author: Pendleton, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Auto Direct/Toni Lynn Waddell (Waters) Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Smile Pro Direct I ordered a trial product of Smile Pro which has to be used with Action Pro White to whiten teeth quickly. Then 6 days later I got a charge for $94 in my account. When I tried to call their number I got a recorded smiling voice that said they would connect me but it was always busy. Even my bank tried and said Smile Pro hung up on them. Las Vegas Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

Aug 02 2015
hiiquotecustomers.com joe sosohealth insurance innovationshcc life insruance company healthemed never gave us insurance cards was told to download one from the website/was told my plan was 80/20 plan major medical /never get a direct answer when asking questions 218 E. Bearss Ave, Suite 325, Tampa, FL 33613 Internet Author: denham springs, Louisiana Health Insurance: hiiquotecustomers.com Internet

Jul 31 2015
direct tv bogus billing baton rouge,la la Author: baton rouge, Louisiana Satellite Dish Companies: direct tv Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
DIRECT TV RAN A CREDIT CHECK WITHOUT MY CONSENT - USED ADDRESS MATCHUP UP DIRECT TV Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Satellite Companies: DIRECT TV Nationwide

43, Report #1242060

Jul 30 2015
Alternate Postal Direct Ultimate Fraud and Scam St. Petersburg Florida Author: City, Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: Alternate Postal Direct St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 28 2015
NewSouth Window Solutions REVIEW: NewSouth windows 100% American made in Florida, designed specifically for Florida climate. NewSouth's 2 factories in Tampa employs highly skilled workers, trained craftsman to manufacture energy efficient, impact, non-impact windows & doors. NewSouth factory direct to homeowner, offering products 100% American made. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. NewSouth Window Solutions pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with NewSouth Window Solutions, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Offered to pay for services Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: NewSouth Window Altamonte Springs, Florida

Jul 27 2015
YOU DONT SELL THE WINDOWS YOU MAKE BECAUSE THE DESIGN PRESSURES ARE TOO LOW!!! Author: Del Ray Beach, Florida Building Products: New South Window Solutions Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 27 2015
SHOP GOOD WILL Stores 1. Goodwill Industries Ontario Great Lakes3410 White Oak Rd.London, ON, N6E 2Z92. Goodwill Industries of the Columbia-Willamette2920 SE Century Blvd.Hillsboro, OR, 971233. Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana8460 Bearing Drive Suite #400Indiana Listing untruthful about condition of item. My 3 direct questions were answered with 2 lies out of 3 questions. London, Ontario CANADA Nationwide
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Sporting Goods: SHOP GOOD WILL Stores Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
North American Direct Services When I signed up to receive the magazine subscription I was told I would receive a $500 gift card that I never got.  Reno Nevada Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma $$ REWARDS Offered: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

Jul 26 2015
Rushcard They took my direct deposit money and said that they mever got it when my employers have the conformation that it went through and rushcard saying they WONT do anything about it. Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Bad Check Writers: Rushcard Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Magazine Direct Total Customer Service, Inc.Marketing Unlimited Services Over $1,000 Invoice for magazines! Burnsville Minnesota, Nationwide
Author: seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Magazine Direct Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
Direct choice warranty services In 2007 I purchased extended warranty for my 2003 Nissan Altima for $2150. I was told that if the warranty was not used within the 5 years,$1500 would be returned to me. When I tried to contact the company for my rebate the number was for a mortuary . redding Author: Inglewood , California Auto Repair Service: Direct choice warranty services redding ,