SOCIAL SECURITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: social security
There may be more specific results for "social security"
For more specific results for "social security"
Showing 1-25 of 23,163 Found Reports For more specific results for "social security"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
United locksmiths Outrages prices which weren't consistent Corona CA Author: Anaheim, California Auto Security: United locksmiths Internet

Oct 19 2017
first progress platnium master card refuses to get back security deposit comes up with some crazy not true charges Johnson City Tennessee Author: Midland, Texas Credit & Debt Services: first progress platnium master card Internet

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

4, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 18 2017
Vivint Home Security Rip Off/Scammers Provo Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Security Services: Vivint Home Security Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 NAUTICA CONDO MOLD, SERIOUS MAINTENANCE ISSUES, BROKEN PIPES, POOR SECURITY MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: 5970 INDIAN CREEK DRIVE #501 MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Oct 16 2017

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Backer Flood Crowdfund ClicksCrowdfund Rescue LLCBeyondbuzz Social media marketing scam Internet
Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Advertising Agencies: Backer Flood Internet

Oct 12 2017
Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust This company is using my social security number to operate a business I had no knowledge of. Los Angeles California Author: Galloway, New Jersey ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Thesman,as Trustee of the Michael Thesman Living Trust Los Angeles , California

Oct 11 2017
Paramount assets property management They have living in mices and rats infested apartment. They don't take this serious. I have been complaining for almost two years now. He they charge me two months security deposit. They paint with cheap water paint. They don't want repainting after three years. They apartment need lots work done in here. They refuse to fix or paint. They getting cheap exterminator service. Mice and rats biting in floor ,running around at night. Mice and rats dropping in the back stairs case. They Don't supply refrigerator and do any repair in the unit. Nasty odor coming through the basement of dead rodants. Paint string from ceiling. Elizabeth NEW JERSEY
Author: irvington, New Jersey Environmental Violators: Paramount assets property management Elizabeth ,

Oct 11 2017
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert 5970 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140 | ZillowNautica Condo Miami Beach - Miami Condos Nautica Miami Beach - The Jills , Poor Management, HOA A NIGHTMARE! RUN DOWN, Thin walls- NOISE 24/7, Front Desk Security is HORRIBLE! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: Miami Beach, Florida Homeowner Associations: Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert MIAIMI BEACH,

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ackerman and Walker Mediation scam, social security, identity, threat, debt Nationwide Author: Elmont, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Ackerman and Walker Mediation Nationwide

Ellys World SOCIAL MEDIA SCAM ARTIST Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
U S Direct Express Poor Customer Service Shouldn't Provide Service For Social Security Benefits San Antonio Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Financial Services: U S Direct Express San Antonio, Texas

Oct 08 2017
First Idea Solutions on 8 September 2017 I was contacted by someone alleging to be from First Idea Solutions. They claimed their system had been hacked and they could no longer provide my computer security as contracted for 3 years and needed to refund my fee of $2300. Access to my computer was requested and a refund form was sent once the access was granted. I filled it in as Mike Merkel where my name was requested and they asked if that was correct. I said I was known as Mike but legal first name is Michael. By then a correction needed to be done to insert Michael. An amount of $8,500 popped up. The bottom line is I feel I have been scammed for AU$6,300. I have taken my computer to our local repair shop, had tem rip everything out of it and reinstall all my data and programs. I have also cancelled my Visa Card and had a new on reissued. Internet Author: Gooseberry Hill 6076, Alabama Customer: First Idea Solutions Internet

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

Oct 07 2017
Social Butterphly Los Angeles California Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Social Butterphly Los Angeles , California

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Franklin Mangrum Social Butterfly, Jarrod Washington los Angeles been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly Los Angeles, California