SOCIAL SECURITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: social security
There may be more specific results for "social security"
For more specific results for "social security"
Showing 26-50 of 9,235 Found Reports For more specific results for "social security"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 10 2017
CKS Property Management (Randall or Tyler) Took ID's, Social, Never Heard Back. VERY Rude. San Diego California Author: Westminster, Colorado Real Estate Services: CKS Property Management San Diego, California

May 09 2017
NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON The scammer sent me an email..with all of my personal information, including bank routing number, bank account number, and social security number. He was basically threatening me that if i did not settle this immediately that he would be contacting my employer and taking all of my income. new york Author: bridgewater, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON Nationwide

May 08 2017
Alarm Monitoring Services Cen Com Inc Ruined my System and Kept Refund Kirkland Washington
Author: Destin, Florida Security Services: Alarm Monitoring Services Kirkland, Washington

May 05 2017
Check services Saying they are investigations and coming to arrest me for money owed from 2012 which I don't .. saying I have a court date & they were very rude & cursing and making threats they had my social security number I reported the call to authorities in Florida cause that's where they said the court date was until I told them I don't live there anymore they would not release any information about where the were located and there number is a google number definitely a scam. Beware Florida phone number Nationwide Author: Mahwah , New Jersey Cash Services: Check services Nationwide

May 04 2017
Vivint Unable to Cancel with incompatible system Nationwide Author: Papillion, Nebraska Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

May 04 2017
Team SI Social Innovation Cheated me out of commission, cheated my clients, etc Little Rock Arkansas Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: Team SI Little Rock, Arkansas

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Sounds like ID theft Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide

May 03 2017
Crowdfund Social Automated emails. Pretending to do the work not even proving it. They drive ZERO backers to the campaign, they literally get paid to pretend to do the work and keep sending automated emails of links of Facebook pages that they are posting on. And when you ask, they post your campaign just so you can see it once so that they can say they did the work. COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!! USA Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Crowdfund Social Internet

May 03 2017
Soft Technology, Rick Harrison (alias) Computer security product scam Author: Columbia Falls, Montana Software: Soft Technology

May 01 2017
Fort Knox Security, Inc Fort Knox SecurityFt Knox Security Deceptive Advertising - Bait and Switch Seminole Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Fort Knox Security, Inc Seminole , Florida

May 01 2017
Safe Id Lock Fraud using deceptive practices to subscribe new customers. Nationwide Author: Stillman Valley, Illinois Security Services: Safe Id Lock Nationwide

May 01 2017
Core Skincare The hook you in with a 4.95 charge for a sample then you are automatically signed up for a reacurring charge of $89.97 per month. I called the company and was told by 2 supervisors that they could and would not refund my money and I could not return the product for credit but that they would gladly cancel my membership and I would not receive further shipments or payments. I told them that was unacceptable and ask for an owners name and she would not give that to me. I then told her I was going to put this bait and switch on social media to warn other people she said that was unfortunate. Internet Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Eye Care: Core Skincare Internet

Apr 30 2017
Cypress Lake At StoneBriar Gaines Investment Trust BEWARE Security Deposit Scammers!!! FRISCO Texas
Author: FRISCO, Texas Builders & Contractors: Cypress Lake At StoneBriar FRISCO, Texas

Apr 29 2017
OneUnited Bank (Execs. Sherri Brewer, Kylene Robinson, Teri Williams, Kevin Cohee, #BankBlack ) Closed (secured) Unity Visa Account and they refused to credit the security deposit to my balance as it was supposed to be. Los Angeles California Author: Austin, Texas Banks: OneUnited Bank Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2017
Bob Diamond Solutions to PN neuropathy treatment group Scam - Bob Diamond Social Influencer of products with undisclosed financial interests The truth is coming! Author: Wilmington, California Alternative Health: Bob Diamond internet

Apr 28 2017
STVAV, STV AV JIM TUCKER, JAMES TUCKER X-con imprisoned for killing a man scamming the desert. 31175 Cathedral city California
This company is a total fraud. Watch your valuables. Author: Palm Springs, California Security Services: STVAV, STV AV 31175 Cathedral city, California

Apr 28 2017
Vector Security Contract ONLY Protects Vector Birmingham (Nationwide) Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Home Security: Vector Security Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Naima Singletary The Academy for WomanhoodOpulent Living I commenced couneling services with Naima Singletary in February of 2015. All was satisfactory until I participated along with three other women in her Month in Milan (Italy) program.  West Sacramento, CA Internet Author: Arizona Social Services: Naima Singletary Internet

Apr 27 2017
Advanced Social Media Took $3600.00 to pay for a grant Sun City, Arizona Author: THORNTON, Texas Grant Writing & Research: Advanced Social Media Sun City,, Arizona

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 24 2017
The Reserve @ Stone Creek Apartments Rip Off Management, Very Bad Place to Live, Management plots of keeping your Security Deposit Stone Mountain Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Property Management: The Reserve @ Stone Creek Apartments Georgia

Apr 23 2017
Locksmith pros do bait and switch scams. They quote 1 price then raise it when they get there. Internet Author: Redlands, California Security Services: Locksmith pros Internet

Apr 22 2017
ADT security The ADT called me saying that my ADT system is up for upgrade. I asked them if it was free and let them install the upgrade.  I need your HELP. Tampa Nationwide Author: tampa, Florida Security Services: ADT security Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Alert Security unprofessional, disrespectful, illegal environment Phoenix Arizona Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Security Services: Alert Security Phoenix, Arizona