Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: social security
There may be more reports for "social security"
For more results perform a general search for "social security"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
Fabian Cole I received a threatening email from Fabian Cole. The email detailed three violations and what will happen to me if I do not pay 933.78. He used my social security number but not my legal name. He addressed me with a nickname. He stated he is representing CashNet. He threatened my credit score, sueing my social security number. Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fabian Cole Internet

Feb 07 2017
CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard The Social Security Dept. in 2008 orchestrated this plan to allow Social Securityand Disability Benefactors to receive theirbenefits on a card. At the time it seemed thebest option as I was in constant physical therapy etc following a broken hip. Ther Scamming Network Extortionists Nationwide Author: Hammond, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: CoAmerica USDIRECTEXPRESS Mastercard Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a cerebral palsy awareness ring two months ago and never recieved my item. The money was taken from my bank account. They refuse to answer any emails, voicemails or social media messages. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Jewelers: Tee Drop Internet

Feb 05 2017
Eyesee Computers and Security Cameras IC Enternet Don CairnsCurtis Chapur Beware of these major scammers. They have been raided in the past by the RCMP and sell illegal products. They also employ people with criminal records. Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Cameras & Video: Eyesee Computers and Security Cameras Winnipeg, Manitoba

Feb 04 2017
Ranger American I was wrongfully fired and my schedule changed I went to The Department of labor to have the. ask the company for my job back and was denied san Juan pr. Nationwide Author: charlotte amalie, Other Security Services: Ranger American Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Nuvoderm rips off old lady on social security right from her SS account and refuses to reimburse her! I was offered a trial of Nuvoderm and just had to pay for small shipping and handling charges. I accepted. The terms were to call and cancel in 14 days unless you wanted to continue to be fully charged for the product.  Internet Author: Brookfield, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Nuvoderm Internet

Feb 03 2017
Vivint home security Vivint Vivint lied about the length of my contract, equipment do not perform properly and they refuse to cancel agreement online Nationwide Author: Rowland , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Vivint home security Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Elite Booting, Inc. Illegal and nefarious business Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Security: Elite Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Feb 02 2017
Curtis properties inc Garage Slide door Safety, Very dangerous! not willing to pay my car damage Glendale Nationwide
Author: Glendale, California Home Security: Curtis properties inc Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Salt Lake Family Fire Safety Detech Use Scare Tactics and Misleading information to sell overpriced product Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Riverton, Utah Home Security: Salt Lake Family Fire Safety Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Chris Murphy Ripoff Security Salesman Pensacola FL Author: Mobile , Alabama Security Services: Chris Murphy Florida

Feb 01 2017
Monitronics Continued to charge monthly bill ,via Mastercard, for four months after we informed them that we had switched service to competitor, ADP. Dallas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Security Services: Monitronics Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
mcafee Mcafee ,Intel Security, Rips People Off with Auto-Renews santa clara,California Nationwide Author: murphy, Texas Computer Software: mcafee Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Yashveer Chauhan Sent an email claiming to do business but is asking for SECURITY DEPOSIT India Internet
Author: Talisay City, Other Business Consulting: Yashveer Chauhan Internet

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
OPR Developer Steal from security desposit Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, Alaska Real Estate Services: OPR Developer Syracuse, New York

Jan 29 2017
OurTime Match.com, Chemistry.com, BlackPeopleMeet.com, LoveAndSeek.com, BBPeopleMeet.com The website has internal security issues and they never contacted me about my concerns. Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Websites: OurTime Internet

Jan 28 2017
ADT Alarm company Debiting money from my checking account without my permission. My two year contract was up March 2016. NATIONAL Internet Of course.. Author: Warwick, New York Security Services: ADT Internet

Jan 28 2017
SirenSong Fraudulently use your Credit Card info to subscribe you to their VIP Membership and bill your card monthly for $8.95 San Diego Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: SirenSong Internet

Jan 27 2017
Siren Song Deceptive Company San Diego California Still Waiting On Refund Author: Heber Springs, Arkansas Security Services: Siren Song San Diego, California

47, Report #1352088

Jan 26 2017
Defender Security Company Running a credit report Indianapolis Indiana Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Security Services: Defender Security Company Indianapolis, Indiana

48, Report #1352014

Jan 25 2017
Vivint Sales rep advised I could cancel anytime. He put me in a 4 yr contract instead Provo, Utah  Author: Denver , Colorado Security Services: vivint Internet

Jan 23 2017
Nutech National Fail to pay contractors Maitland, fl Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Security Services: Nutech National Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Protect America home security Punta Gorda Florida Author: Nokomis, Florida Security Services: Protect America Punta Gorda, Florida