Your Search | social security

Sep 01 2016
Big Apple Living Real Estate Management Firm Kept Security Deposit for apartment we never rented. New York New York Author: Wilton, Connecticut Realtors: Big Apple Living New York, New York

Sep 01 2016
All alarm security companies Every alarm company there is Lied. Misrepresented safety. Misrepresented technical ability to protect. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: All alarm security companies Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 26 2016
Willows on France (Jessi Joshi) Gross conditions from move-in and throughout, THEN withheld security deposit for absolutely no reason Bloomington Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Landlords: Willows on France (Jessi Joshi) Bloomington, Minnesota

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

31, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 24 2016
Alliance Security Monitronics Fraudulent contract Cranston Rhode Island Our account information Author: Orlando, Florida Security Services: Alliance Security Cranston, Rhode Island

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 23 2016
Sector Arms LLC Custom gun dealers Spanish Fork Utah Author: Spanish Fork, Utah Security Services: Sector Arms LLC Spanish Fork, Utah

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Home pro inc Home security Allen Texas Nationwide Author: Allen texas, Texas Security Services: Home pro inc Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
SAFE HOME SECURITY SCAM, RATS SCAM, RENEWING CONTRACT AFTER CANCELLATION REQUEST WAS SENT! Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Security Services: SAFE HOME SECURITY Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
alarmmonitoringservices.com alarmmonitoringservices.com They rip you off with hidden charges and refuse to cancel and charge you $250 for disputing amount and send you to collections Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Security: alarmmonitoringservices.com Internet

Aug 15 2016
Vivint Paid almost 2 1/2 years for an alarm service that was not monitered and will not refund Nationwide Author: Bakersfield, California Home Security: Vivint Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
North State Security Honest Pay For Honest Work Redding California Author: redding, California Security Services: North State Security Redding, California

Yougo bacha Yougo bacha social media scammer Melbourne Nationwide
Author: Fremantle, Alabama Consumer Services: Yougo bacha Nationwide

Caz Phillips social media scammer Perth Internet
Bad person Caz Phillip Author: Alabama Neighborhood Services: Caz Phillips Internet

Aug 13 2016
united securty free 3 in one wireless home security phone call that says you get a free 3 in one wireless home securtiy system Internet
Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: united securty Internet

Aug 12 2016
SIGNAL 88 FRANCHISE GROUP DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!! CORPORATE OFFICE: OMAHA Nationwide Author: Los, California Security Services: SIGNAL 88 FRANCHISE GROUP Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Real Social Dynamics ripoff false advertising frauds scam artists West Hollywood California The truth about RSD Author: Encino, California Dating Services: Real Social Dynamics West Hollywood, California

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2016
Prize Distribution Services Received confirmed notice of the cash prize of $1.823.976.00 with security encrypted code ID. I would lose out on the cash if i did not send a processing fee of $20. in 14 days. Hewlett New York Author: Hercules, California Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

Aug 10 2016
alder security they lied to about what our payment is. orem Utah Author: enid, Oklahoma Door to Door Sales: alder security orem, Utah

Aug 10 2016
Mv vacation rentals Wendy wheeler False advertisement and refusal to return security deposit without any explanation Vineyard haven Massachusetts Author: Las vegas, Nevada Lodging: Mv vacation rentals Vineyard haven, Massachusetts