Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

software hq.net

Showing 26-50 of 9,973 Found Reports For more specific results for "software hq.net"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 03 2017
Smarp Inc Smarp OY Unbelievably unprofessional company that seems to make poor business decisions. New York New York Author: California Computer Software: Smarp Inc New York, New York

Mar 03 2017
softwarekeep never received software and won't refund money points roberts Washington Author: phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: softwarekeep points roberts, Washington

Mar 02 2017
Scribble Software, Marina Office, Pure Retail Misrepresented product and failed to deliver even that Internet Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Computer Software: Scribble Software Internet

Mar 01 2017
software 888-769-380 sheffield vil ohio i do not know if this company uses other names says cost is one price is another when SHEFFIELD VIL Ohio Author: Quincy, Michigan Computer Software: software 888-769-380 Ohio

Feb 28 2017
Sherwin Han Xiao Wen Han Abstract Productions False Representation, Breach of Contract, Fiscal Irresponsibility, Loan Renegger, BS Artist, Deluded Bill Gates Wannabe Portsmouth Rhode Island Author: Boulder City, Nevada Computer Software: Sherwin Han Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Feb 28 2017
Colorado Real Estate School Jon Farnlof Owner screams and yells a lot, curses at students when they find flaws in their software. Owner has massive anger management problems. Owner offered a refund and never followed through. Denver COLORADO He finally gave me my money back Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Colorado Real Estate School Denver,

Feb 27 2017
Versacheck Versa Check Presto VersaCheck is a scam DO NOT USE! Internet Author: Alabama Software: Versacheck Internet

Feb 23 2017
Webminds, Inc. Duplicate Photo Cleaner I Call it Weasle Out of Refunding Fort Myers Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Computer Software: Webminds, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 22 2017
businessloaneasy.com Scam charged me $498 New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Computer Software: businessloaneasy.com New York, New York

Feb 22 2017
SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH I went to the avast site google playstore advertised. I spent 18 for a year, was billed 88.82 from a different company. Sheffield Village ohio Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Internet Fraud: SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH Internet

Feb 22 2017
fspilotshop Beware...they will not respond to problems. No one answers the phone. Internet
Author: Highland Village, Texas Computer Software: fspilotshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Refund still not received as of 2/25/17 Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Shadow-Spy Smartphone Monitoring Software BEWARE !!! ...WARNING before you install or buy from this company!!! Miami Florida Author: Tennessee Computer Software: Shadow-Spy Miami, Florida

Feb 20 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC ripped me off Internet Author: College Station, Texas Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 17 2017
Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Snap-on Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Poorly written software very poor support! Author: port jefferson, New York Auto Repair Service: Mitchell 1 Pro Demand Internet

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 16 2017
Cover letter.com They advertise 7 days for $4.95. Than somewhere hidden in their paperwork is a line of signing up for $39.95 Internet Author: Newport, North Carolina Computer Software: Cover letter.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Stardock Software Bought software that is incompatible with Windows 10, stardock support gave me vague instructions then started ignoring me Plymouth Internet Author: Ottawa, Indiana Computer Software: Stardock Software Internet

Feb 16 2017
Portforward useless at best, possibly much worse Internet Author: Falls Church, Virginia Computer Software: Portforward Internet

Feb 15 2017
Gaijin Online Gaijin Entertainment gaijinent.com Account closed for refund Moscow Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Computer Software: Gaijin Online Internet

Feb 15 2017
SOFTWARE EMPIRE AWFUL SERVICE, AWFUL PRODUCT CLEANWATER FLORIDA Author: Fresno, California Software: SOFTWARE EMPIRE Internet

Feb 15 2017
Explaindio LLC Andrew Darius - Explaindio LLC Explaindio Video Software Ripoff Internet Complaint Withdrawn Author: Naples, Florida Computer Software: Explaindio LLC Internet

Feb 15 2017
James Ellis Jeestream Discrimination, Hate Crime, Censorship Allowed? Murrieta California
Jeestream matter resolved Author: Hillside, New Jersey Software: James Ellis Murrieta, California