Your Search | software usa

Oct 22 2014
USA Screens USA Pools, USA Screens, USA Landscapes (Andre Chestnut) SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Coral Springs Florida
Author: pompano beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: USA Screens Coral Springs, Florida

Oct 22 2014
Whitesmoke Writing Software Unreliable Company and defective recent software versions Deleware Internet Author: Fenton, Missouri Language: Whitesmoke Writing Software Internet

Oct 22 2014
Net Loan USA rip offs Nationwide Author: Baldwin Park , California Loans: Net Loan USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Fast Cash Services USA Ray Bresslene and Collection Manager Mark Robinson Fast Cash Services threatening me with a lawsuit over funds I never received. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Internet Fraud: Fast Cash Services USA Internet

Oct 22 2014
ACS USA Cash Services Pay Day ACS USAACS USAAmerican Cash ServicesACS Legal GroupUSA UnlimitedAmerican Legal ServicesAdvance Cash ServicesACS Inc. they are claiming I owe a pay day loan, which I never had and claiming that if I don't pay $965.75 IMMEDIATELY that they will sue for some astronomical amount of $3,873.81.Internet Author: New York Cash Services: ACS USA Cash Services Internet

Oct 22 2014
EZ Digi Cash refund declined Internet Author: Kandern, Alabama Computer Software: EZ Digi Cash Internet

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 21 2014
CNN The idiots in the media and why nobody wants to drive a truck? The answer is simple ..we have seen our pay cut by more then 30% over last 13 yrs due to gov't regulations and greedy owners! commercial drivers pay substantially lower over last 14 years yet time away from home and work load greater everywhere usa Nationwide
Author: Waterloo, Indiana Federal Government: CNN Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
PrimeImport Individual tried to sell me a computer software prioduct unknown, maybe India Nationwide Author: Jackson Heights, New York Computer Help Desk: PrimeImport Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

mSpy Major RipOff Internet Author: Internet Software: mSpy Internet

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 20 2014
CashNetUSA Consumerloans4allNetCedit.comLoans.net24/7 lenders They will Wallet and Purse rape you and your accounts w/out giving you a reach around or using any lube! internet land USA Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Loans: CashNetUSA Internet

Oct 20 2014
Planasoftware pero matic Scam plan a software Planasoftware Pero Matic Developer Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Programmers: Planasoftware pero matic Scam Internet

Oct 18 2014
Vlad Goldenberg Zavis international Russian Rip-off makes false promises in Russia China and USA Feasterville Pennsylvania Author: Prince Edward Island Sales People: Vlad Goldenberg Feasterville, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2014
Adobe Software Turns Back on Core ColdFusion Developers/Designers Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Desk Top Publishing: Adobe Software Internet

Oct 17 2014
Medl mobile I submitted an idea for an app in October 2009. I have contacted medl mobile dozens of times and not received a single reply. Internet Author: edinburgh, Alabama Software: Medl mobile Internet

Oct 17 2014
Telemarketing Leads for Agents Inbound USA; recruiters alliance group Cheated me out of $250 Atlanta Georgia Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Customer Leads: Telemarketing Leads for Agents Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2014
Apple.com Apple.com OSX app RIP-OFF Scam Cupertino, CA 95014 Internet Author: Havre, Montana Computer Software: Apple.com Internet

Oct 16 2014
Campus Concepts USA/ Ray Larkin Refusal to pay commissions owed as per LA Superior Court Judgement Dallas Texas Author: Midway, Utah Work at Home: Campus Concepts Usa Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Satic usa B.D. Erickson Gary lightsUMA ,utility management association, Light Power SolutionPat Strickland, Bobby West, Enegen Con men - Scam Artists Montana, Tupulo, Mississippi Author: birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Satic usa B.D. Erickson Montana

Oct 16 2014
SafeCart.com I bought what was supposed to be software to keep my computer clean from unwanted file but after I downloaded it, it caused major problems with my computer that could only be rectified by buying more software. I had a warranty with the computer and they were able to clean out the bogus crap from safe cart. I paid thru pay pal and filed a dispute with them but that did me no good. Cost me 50 bucks. Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Computer Software: SafeCart.com Internet

PortForward.com PFConfig Does not work. Dishonest website Internet Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Software: PortForward.com Internet

Oct 16 2014
ebay Fake Windows 7 software Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Software: ebay Internet