SOFTWARE USA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: software usa
There may be more specific results for "software usa"
For more specific results for "software usa"
Showing 26-50 of 33,889 Found Reports For more specific results for "software usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Cash Advance Services Cash Advance USA Threatening, Rude, Hung up on me when I demanded proof through paperwork New York Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Loans: Cash Advance Services Internet

Bulbhead.com Atomic Beam USA Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Arlington, Texas Liars: Bulbhead.com Fairfield, New Jersey

Oct 12 2017
Reimage Cleverbridge Their PC programe didn't work they given me the run-around for refund. IL, Illinois USA Internet Author: Hudson, Florida Computer Fraud: Reimage Internet

Oct 12 2017
Telecom USA a Verizon Company Fraudulent Charges Third Party Charges on Centurylink Landline Bill unknown unknown Author: FORT MYERS BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Telecom USA a Verizon Company ,

Oct 12 2017
3 B Software Digital tv for PC This company is a rip-off business. I down loaded their Digital TV for PC fo $ 19.99.This does not work. Impossible to contact anyone. Internet Author: Palatine, Illinois Computer Software: 3 B Software Internet

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
MinuteDownload.com Gave me two key#'s that would not activate. Will not give me my refund now. Internet Author: Killian, Louisiana Computer Software: MinuteDownload.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 10 2017
minutedownload.com charged credit card and did not give download or product keys Washington District of Columbia Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Software: minutedownload.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Marvin Perez Cash Advanced USA This company sent me an email stating I would be served court papers due to an unpaid cash advance that I never had Internet
Author: Belmont, Ohio Cash Services: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Oct 09 2017
HostGator https://www.hostgator.com/ HostGator HostGator.com The absolutely worst hosting company on the internet Houston, Texas, USA Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Web Hosting: HostGator Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
transcontinental car USA corp 1car4u, a4x4 FRAUD ft lauderdlae Florida All Sales Final Author: davie, Florida Auto Dealers: transcontinental car USA corp ft lauderdlae , Florida

Oct 08 2017
NCH SOFTWARE nch recording software gaming system. ''Screen recording'' Tried to scam me of downloading software and my device warned me that this will harm my computer! Canberra,Australian Territory Capital,Austrialia Australian Capital Territory,Australia
Author: Maui, Hawaii Internet Fraud: NCH SOFTWARE Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Michael Hollingsworth CenterprismDana Solutions LLCCDM Software Michael Hollingsworth Scam Artist steals 2,850 from Company for rent on commercial space at #7 The Pines Ct St Louis, Mo 63141 Chesterfield Missouri Author: Creve Coeur, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: Michael Hollingsworth Chesterfield , Missouri

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

44, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Software Pros I was interested in their promo on FB about a free scan concerning spyware. It did not mention about paying for anything. I wasn't aware I was charged until I received a charge of $67.74 on my Visa card. Internet Ohio Author: Pawnee, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Software Pros Internet

Oct 07 2017
Memo Storage fraud Internet Author: Lenoir, North Carolina Computer Software: Memo Storage Internet

Oct 06 2017
prospekt.hr WPGenie Word Press Theme Seller is GARBAGE Unknown, Hidden Internet Author: , Computer Software: WPGenie.org Internet

Oct 06 2017
Prospekt, WPGenie Prospekt Word Press Theme Seller is JUNK Eastern Europe Internet Author: , Computer Software: Prospekt Internet

Oct 06 2017
SRM USA SRM Defective Powermeter Sold Colorado Springs Colorado Author: New York, New York Sporting Goods: SRM USA Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 05 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage Priceline Moving & StorageCrown Moving and StorageSupreme Moving and StorageTweety Moving and Storage Moving company is actually a broker and commits fraud, illegal business practices and pricing bait-and-switch N MIAMI Florida
Priceline Moving has business addresses in two states Author: Sunnyvale, California Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage N MIAMI,