Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

software usa

Showing 26-50 of 23,139 Found Reports For more specific results for "software usa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
Irvington medical usa Threats for payment and you send they disappear !! It is a fake, scam website California Internet Author: St Petersburg, Florida Pharmacies: Irvington medical usa Internet

Mar 13 2017
wondershare int does not offer quality products or any customer service. deceptive website, no customer service, deceptive products china Internet Author: norwood, North Carolina Computer Software: wondershare int Internet

Mar 13 2017
APPLE LTD I BOUGHT THREE APPLE IPHONES 4S AND HAVE RECIEPTS. THESE PHONES WERE LOCKED BY APPLE USING AN INTERNET CONECTION AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO LET ME USE THEM. WORLD WIDE Author: NOTTINGHAM, Alabama Computer Software: APPLE LTD Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Quick Cash USA Maria Jones James Taylor, Dominique Taylor Scammed out of 4350.00 New York New York Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk Author: San Angelo, Texas Financial Services: Quick Cash USA Nwe York, New York

Mar 11 2017
Sushan soni of Sonitek Toronto Sonitek Fraudster Conman Dangerous Bully Toronto Internet Author: Ambler drive , Connecticut Software: Sushan soni of Sonitek Toronto Internet

Mar 11 2017
Peter Maxis & Switfex Options Refused to refund my deposit of $1,000.00 never mind my profits California Internet Author: NOT A USA CITIZEN, Alabama Online Trading: Switex Options Internet

Mar 11 2017
windoewarepro.com Blindsselection.com This company is a rip off and gives bogus software!!! Beware!!! Jacksonville Florida Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida Computer Software: windoewarepro.com Internet

Mar 10 2017
Comet Chat , facebook.com/CometChat Worst Company Ever! India Internet Author: Monroe, Georgia Computer Software: Comet Chat Internet

Mar 10 2017
Ambid Technologies, LLC Kyle Jason Graham What Free Trial? Internet Biz Is Ducking Me Now Hudson Florida Author: Joliet, Illinois Software: Ambid Technologies, LLC Hudson, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Meltwater News Intentionally deceptive contract and terms San Francisco California Author: Birmingham, Alabama Software: Meltwater News San Francisco, California

Mar 10 2017
Direct Processing USA Processed mortgage papers for the lendor I am already mortgaged to Santa Ana, CA 92705 Author: Dover, New Jersey Loan Modification: Direct Processing USA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Best South Florida Vacation(Kaizen property management usa corp) esther kaizen, tatiana beltran made a reservation but had to cancelled it and did not get a refund in amount of 1000$ hollywood Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Best South Florida Vacation(Kaizen property management usa corp) hollywood, Florida

Mar 10 2017
HomeServe USA HomeServe Home Emergency Insurance Solutions HomeServe USA Repair Management Corp. HomeServe USA Repair Management (Florida) Corp. HomeServe USA Energy Services HomeServe USA Energy Services (New England) Utility Service Partners Service Line Warranties FAILURE TO DISCLOSE - DECEPTION IN ADVERTISING Norwalk Connecticut Author: WESTERVILLE, Ohio Home Warranty Companies: HomeServe USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 09 2017
Archive.com USA Vital Another Fraud From Ancestry.com Provo Utah Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Mail Order Services: Archive.com Provo, Utah

Mar 09 2017
Ibuzzpro John Breck ringless voicemail I buzz pro ibuzzexpress.com scam, steal, lie, bad product, ringless voicemail Chesterfield Nationwide Regarding Ludicrous John Breck Rebuttals Author: Rockvale, Tennessee Computer Software: Ibuzzpro John Breck Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Softweak Continous calling to add software Florida Internet Author: Chico, California Computer Fraud: Softweak Colorado

Mar 09 2017
USA Grant.Gov Government Grant Awards. USA grants Asked for money to pay shipping and handling American/Iranian Nationwide Author: Duncan , Oklahoma Government Worker: USA Grant.Gov Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Memo Storage Obtained my information without my knowledge, and won't tell me how they received it Internet
It's not about the money, it's about the scammers... Author: Carlsbad, California Software: Memo Storage Internet

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 09 2017
PREMIUM BRAND SKINCARE RIP OFF! MADE IN USA, CITY UNKNOWN Internet Author: NY, New York Skin Care: PREMIUM BRAND SKINCARE Internet

Mar 07 2017
Home Comfort USA Ken Star Negligent Careless Decietful Lies Anaheim California Author: Phelan, California Home Improvements: Home Comfort USA Ken Star Anaheim, California

Mar 07 2017
TweakBit I was looking for Internet securiety, they came upon my laptop.. Next thing I know I can see my passwords I've never saved! I start to panich, and delete/uninstall said Tweakbit. They charged me $49.95 twice, how did they do that when I never ordered anything nor did I use there sevice.. I've asked for my money to be returned, now after reading this, I'm putting fraud on them.. Internet Author: Mission Viejo, California Computer Software: TweakBit

Mar 07 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC Paid 128.99 for mircosoft office and was supposed to be one time forever...expiredf after 1 mo. Ca. Internet Author: charlottesville, Virginia Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Mar 07 2017
Santander consumer usa They say we all want to mount we pay that amount and they still claim we or more money and I have proof of a receipt where they sent me two different amounts for the same month last year in 2016 not a doing the same thing it 20-17 Atlanta Ga 30348-5255 Usa Incredible! Author: Abbeville, Louisiana Car Financing: Santander consumer usa

Mar 07 2017
skin noir and ey now r I ordered a free trial for $4.95 and was charged $89.95 and $85.95 without my consent Santa Anna CA USA Internet Author: Canterbury , New Hampshire Attorney Generals: skin noir and enoir internet