Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sojag from quebec

Showing 1-25 of 82,623 Found Reports For more specific results for "sojag from quebec"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
Shang Hai Co LTD. Zhangyong I ordered lip color from Colorado by Pascale, only received 1/2 order 5 weeks later. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China Shanghai Author: San Angelo, Texas Beauty Salons: Shang Hai Co LTD. Shanghai, Shanghai 200333 China,

Feb 27 2017
Tiffany&Co outlet Don't buy from this company--SCAM OPERATION Internet Author: new york, New York Jewelry Stores: Tiffany&Co outlet Internet

Feb 27 2017
Timessquareonlinestore.com Athletic Propulsion Labs I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses from this companies website. They never sent me the sunglasses and took the money out of my account. The phone numbers, and email on the website is fake and I never got any response from them. They're a fraud. Don't buy from this site! Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Timessquareonlinestore.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Selman Chevrolet Failed to return parts removed from auto that were not part of the repair work. Orange California Author: Tustin, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Selman Chevrolet Orange, California

Feb 27 2017
Maestro/Adam Alfia Mystar, Ask God Overseas Auto Haus Wolves in Sheeps clothing, Takers, criminals Maestro personal service is to steal from us period carrollton, Texas Author: Reno, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Maestro/Adam Alfia carrollton, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable .com Scam, other products on market, stealing from customers West Seneca Internet
Author: Waterford, Michigan Communications & Networking: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
NEED THATPRODUCT YOU PURCHASE ON THE WEBSITE AND THEN YOU NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN NEW YORK Internet Author: dundee, Buying Clubs: NEED TAHT PRODUCT Internet

Feb 26 2017
Mega Chem Store DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE - CONFIRMED SCAM Granbury, Texas Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Drugstores: Mega Chem Store Internet

Feb 26 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
UMNPA United Missions Non Profit of AmericaIndigo Aldendorf Scam workers, houses young women and men, to solicit donations, for the founders, own personal benefits. Preys on the young naive adults, from other States, then puts them on the streets, if they don't raise enough money Newport Beach California Author: Jackson, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: UMNPA Newport Beach, California

Feb 25 2017
Plantation Products LLC. Ferry-Morse Seed Packets of Sunflower seeds purchased from Walmart contain 7 seeds! Norton Massachusetts
Author: Tyler, Texas Nurseries: Plantation Products LLC. Norton, Massachusetts

Feb 25 2017
Who owns Leagle.com Donald Johnson Leagle.com website is owned by Donald Johnson.Donald Johnson destroys people's future by exposing their PRIVATE COURT CASES through his website Leagle.com Leagle.com owned by Donald Johnson takes bribes from people - first he puts their COURT CASES on his website Leagle.com and then HE TAKES BRIBE TO REMOVE THEIR CASES Little Rock, Arkansas Internet
Author: Arkansas Legal Services: Who owns Leagle.com Donald Johnson Internet

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
Inherent beauty and y s cream I paid 4.95 for a FREE OFFER and 14 days later was charges 89.85 from one co and 89.94 from the second company! I tried to contact both companies and the only recourse offered was a 35 0/0 refund and that all! California and florida Internet Author: Peoria , Illinois Eye Care: Inherent beauty and y s cream Internet

Feb 25 2017
Elizabeth Demetrio Psychic and Love Specialist Elizabeth Michelle Demetrio, Lin, Michelle, Liz, Nick, Gabrielle Psychic Fraud Lies and Steals money from emotional people exposes people Boynton Beach Internet Florida
Well I tried Author: Wellington, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Elizabeth Demetrio Psychic and Love Specialist Internet

Feb 25 2017
Blue Asset Management Charles Blumenkehe, Blue Asset Management kept my sequrity deposit after I moved out in October 2015. No one would answer my phone calls because they were cowards that steal from disabled people Wayne New Jersey Author: Whiting, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Blue Asset Management Wayne, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Nichole Collins, Elizabeth Pasqualini, Jeffrey Engle I contacted this firm due to a false PFA that was filed against me in Dalphin County, Pennsylvania. Shaffer & Engle Law firm was recommended by a Facebook Page associated with Innocent People Charged with False PFA's. Attorney Nichole Collins from the firm Shaffer and Engle blogs their frequently. The firm advertises a free consultation. A Consultation with Attorney Nichole Collins was not free.  Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Shaffer Engle Law Harrisburg, PA

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 24 2017
Garcinia Slim; LaJuen Garcinia Slim Fraud weight loss from your wallet. Santa Ana California Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Slim Santa Ana, California

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California