SONA MEDSPA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sona medspa
There may be more specific results for "sona medspa"
For more specific results for "sona medspa"
Showing 1-25 of 149 Found Reports For more specific results for "sona medspa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Tyler Tysdal, T Tysdal, @tytsdal, Managing Director, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital, Genesis Water, Curious Cork, AOB MedSpa, Capital Machinery Corp. , Cherry Creek Family Offices, Impact Opportunities Fund, Embezzlement, Fraud, Investment Fraud, Scammer - DO NOT INVEST Lone Tree Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Investment Brokers: Tyler Tysdal, Everwise Entertainment Lone Tree, Colorado

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Aug 20 2017
Simplicity Med Spa Complaint I came in to see Debra Tri at her Medspa after watching her perform this procedure called the Vampire lift. I was very impressed scheduled an appointment.  Shoreline Washington
Author: Shoreline, Washington Plastic Surgeons: Simplicity Med Spa Shoreline, Washington

May 01 2017
ESC MedSpa Tat Blast Chicago Dr Benjamin H Ticho Doctor Ticho Scarred for life by ESC MedSpa Tat Blast Chicago Absolute Butchers Tinley Park Illinois
Author: Crete, Illinois Skin Care: ESC MedSpa Tat Blast Chicago Tinley Park , Illinois

May 01 2017

Apr 12 2017
Laser MD medspa Lied to about ineffective laser hair removal service Braintree Massachusetts Author: Dorchester, Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: Laser MD medspa Braintree , Massachusetts

Mar 06 2017
Vita Medspa Dr. Karina Bibicheff Terrible experience Glendhead New York Author: Roslyn, New York Physicians: Vita Medspa Glendhead, New York

Jan 10 2017
handyman advisors Boca Raton Cory Inexperienced overpriced boca raton Florida
DO NOT USE THIS PERSON Author: boca, Florida Electrical Services: handyman advisors Boca Raton Boca Raton, FL

Nov 29 2016
Karina Bibicheff Vita Medspa Pick a doctor that's a specialist in plastic surgery and liposuction Glen head / Old brookville New York Author: Hempstead, New York Plastic Surgeons: Karina Bibicheff glen head, New York

Nov 15 2016
Sona MedSpa of Greensboro Hairy situations Greensboro North Carolina Author: Greensboro , North Carolina Personal Services: Sona MedSpa of Greensboro Greensboro , North Carolina

Sep 15 2016
Dr Karina Bibicheff Vita Ageless Medical AestheticsVita MedSpa BEWARE! She is not a plastic surgeon and she is not Board Certified as she advertises. My appointments had been anything but pleasant. The Botox and fillers didn't last more than 2 months! I visited to a couple of plastic surgeons and they told me that I haven't been getting real fillers! I'M SUING DR BIBICHEFF FOR MALPRACTICE Glen Head New York Author: Roslyn, New York Plastic Surgeons: Dr Karina Bibicheff Glen Head, New York

May 06 2016
➨➨➨ Sona Med Spa ➨➨➨ This Company Scarred my Face Greensboro North Carolina
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Plastic Surgeons: Sona Med Spa Greensboro, North Carolina

Jan 25 2016
Off Lease Lasers Peter Gill (((REDACTED))) Basically took 20K from me and have not heard from him/them since and no lasers! Weston Florida
Company has not addressed concerns Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Health Spas: Off Lease Lasers Weston, Florida

Jan 18 2016
The Scalp Micropigmentation Center , Tino Barbone Tino Barbone, Scalp Esthetica, Rose Cruz, Secondskin Medspa, 1 Eglinton Ave E c401 The Scalp Micropigmentation Center Turned my head blue and had to laser, I am now bald where i used to have hair because of yag laser removal of blue inks done by tino barbone, Tino Barbone ruined my life and caused my entire head to be blue. after laser removal i have no hair left. I lost my feeling of being a woman now thanks to tino barbone Toronto Ontario
www.scalpsearch.com www.scalp-aesthetics.com www.scalpaacademy.com www.scalpguru.com Bryce Cleveland and Damien Porter Writing Fake Reviews Author: Tucson, Arizona Beauty Salons: The Scalp Micropigmentation Center , Tino Barbone Toronto, Ontario

Jan 05 2016
Bella by Alethea MedSpa Specialist burned my daughter face with laser ATLANTA Georgia
Author: acworth, Georgia Customer: Bella by Alethea MedSpa ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 23 2015
Dr. Mark A.F. Knight Eternal Youth MedSpa never refunded ANY of my money after cancelation. Orange, California Update Author: Orange, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Mark A.F. Knight Orange, California

Aug 06 2015
True Med Spa - Dr Kevin Choi DDS Dr Kevin Choi Waste of time and Money - Horrible Service! Scottsdale Arizona Absolutely False !!! Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Alternative Health: True Med Spa - Dr Kevin Choi DDS Scottsdale, Arizona

Mar 06 2015
Andrew Rudnick This person is a fraud. I purchased 2 lasar packages from his NY location, paid over @3000.00 for laser hair treatments and he went out of business from day to night. I tried calling his corporate offices only to get a voicemail. He stole my hard earned money fully knowing that he was not going to stay open. In researching this man with my attorney we have found that many clients were robbed. Not only did he close his NY location , he was also shut down from Boston and Florida for not paying his lease. He is also being convicted of identity theft and fraud. He took loans out using his own employees identity. Boca Raton , florida Andrew is a good man Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Health Spas: Andrew Rudnick Boca Raton, Select State/Province

19, Report #1203549

Jan 22 2015
Bella by Alethea Alethea Tinkle BURNED ME WITH LASER, fraud... Atlanta Georgia No mistake. I have picture proof. Author: greer, South Carolina Beauty Salons: Bella by Alethea Atlanta, Georgia

20, Report #1202433

Jan 17 2015
Remi St. John Medspa & Clinic. Chino Hills California did they offer to fix it? Author: Chino, California Health Spas: Remi St. John Medspa & Clinic Chino Hills, California

Oct 05 2014
Jeffrey Lagrasso Tribeca MedSpa Breastaugmentation and lift gone SO SO wrong. Terribly Scared with an implant stuck miami beach Florida I'm a patient of LaGrasso too :( Author: North bay village, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Jeffrey Lagrasso miami beach, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Dr. Jeffrey R Lagrasso Jeffrey LaGrasso BEWARE!!! Dr. Jeffrey LaGrasso RUINED my body and REFUSED to fix it!!! Fort Lauderdale Florida
Jeffrey LaGrasso MD - Here is what was done to me Author: riviera beach , Florida Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Jeffrey R Lagrasso Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Jul 16 2014
Jeffrey LaGrasso Dr. Jeffrey LaGrassoLaGrasso MDTribeca MedSpaForever Young Medspa LaGrasso Plastic Surgury NIGHTMARES! Disfigured MANY Patients! Abusive to CLIENTS MIAMI Nationwide ATTENTION Author: MIAMI, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Jeffrey LaGrasso Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Dr. Jeffrey Raymond LaGrasso Jeff LaGrasso MD, Dr. Jeffrey LaGrasso Plastic Surgeon Miami, Deborah LaGrasso, Debbie LaGrasso, Transformare fifth avenue, pascual medspa Jeffrey LaGrasso MD Miami is a Scam Artist, Theif, Cyberbully Adventura, Florida Nationwide Author: Lake worth , Florida Doctors: Dr. Jeffrey Raymond LaGrasso Nationwide

Jun 09 2014
SONA MedSpa of Little Rock M&P Medspa; Corporation Company Sona MedSpa of Little Rock did NOT give me the results they promised! Little Rock Arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: SONA MedSpa of Little Rock Little Rock, Arkansas