SONIC CAMERAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sonic cameras
There may be more specific results for "sonic cameras"
For more specific results for "sonic cameras"
Showing 1-25 of 3,962 Found Reports For more specific results for "sonic cameras"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017

Jul 22 2017
fedex package missing. never got it fayetteville nc, North Carolina 28314 Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Cameras & Video: fedex Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
gpsoutlets navigation & cameras paid in full for camera on may 18 it is now July 18 and no camera no response to emails no phone contact Santa Monica California Author: WILMINGTON, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: gpsoutlets navigation & cameras Santa Monica, California

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 16 2017
SunCastleSkegness.co.uk DRUG RELATED Suncastle Skegness Suncastle Skegness Subb Sonic Rave Druggies! suncastleskegness.co.uk, North Pde, Skegness PE25 2UB Drug Related Music! Full Rave Host at SunCastleSkegness.co.uk SKEGNESS Nationwide Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: suncastleskegness.co.uk RAVES Suncastle Skegness Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Power Digital Seller Sold me a camera without the manufacturer-supplied battery included Internet Author: Oak Park, Illinois Cameras & Video: Power Digital Seller Internet

Jul 11 2017
Dealtings Ripped-off for returned item Atlanta,Georgia Atlanta,Georgia Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Dealtings Internet

Jul 10 2017
Lowes store#0769 Nicole and Javier (managers) Lowes, Iris, camera, Lowe's, Lowe, Security, system, surveillance, hub, Irvine, CA, horrible store customer service Irvine California PITA to the max Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Lowes store#0769 Irvine, California

Jul 09 2017
PowerSellerDigital.com DO NOT purchase ANYTHING from them! Internet Author: Jackson Heights, New York Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital.com Internet

Jul 07 2017
Soloshot, INC How can a company do business like this? San Mateo , CA, California Internet Author: Pansey, Alabama Cameras & Video: Soloshot, INC Internet

Jul 06 2017
edirect incorporated Sweepstakes Clearinghouse i order wireless camera ups cant delivery to my PO box and they have return to sender until today no package nor a letter dallas Texas Author: paterson, New Jersey Cameras & Video: edirect incorporated dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
NuLife medical products - Impact sonic toothbrush unprofessional, VERY dishonest! Miami FL Florida Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: NuoLife medical productrs - Impact sonic toothbrush

Jul 04 2017
Sonic Electronix Sonic Electronix - a dishonest and untruthful company. 15148 Bledsoe St Unit B, Sylmar California
Author: Naples, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Sonic Electronix Sylmar, California

Jul 03 2017
Know Your Nanny Rip off Tomsriver New Jersey Author: Swansea, Massachusetts Cameras & Video: Know Your Nanny Tomsriver, New Jersey

15, Report #1382023

Jul 02 2017
RSJ Commercial INC Robert Streeter Jr ,BOB,  Great Lakes CCTV , website I placed a $900.00 order april 21, 2017, I never not the complete order and the order was wrong products. Conneaut, Ohio Ohio Author: lillington, North Carolina Cameras & Video: RSJ Commercial INC Internet

16, Report #1382007

Jun 29 2017
MPB.Com MBP.com / Camera Store Wasted time / discriminated on me / accused me of fraud New York City Internet Author: Santa Barbara , California Cameras & Video: MPB.Com Internet

Jun 26 2017
SHOP10TOP.com USB spy charger is bogus and no hassle returns is a lie internet only Internet Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Cameras & Video: SHOP10TOP Internet

Jun 17 2017
Power Sellers Digital Broken camera suppose to be new Internet Author: Thompson, North Dakota Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Internet

Jun 16 2017
Authorized Camera Service Incompetent Camera Repair Service Woodland Hills California Author: Van Nuys, California Cameras & Video: Authorized Camera Service Woodland Hills, California

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 06 2017
PowerSellerDigital Advertises one price, charges at another rate Snellville, GA Georgia Author: Monticello, Florida Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital Internet

May 30 2017
Will Hansford willhansford400 Craigslist Scammer, Online Scammer, Consumer fraud Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cameras & Video: Will Hansford Internet

May 25 2017
GPS Outlet Store Total rip off artists Santa Monica California
Author: Apopka, Florida Cameras & Video: GPS Outlet Store Santa Monica, California

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas I have a theory Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas