SONIC CAMERAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sonic cameras
There may be more specific results for "sonic cameras"
For more specific results for "sonic cameras"
Showing 26-50 of 5,158 Found Reports For more specific results for "sonic cameras"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 01 2017
DMI Tried to send me a Nippon 35mm camera for $19.79 Wanted a check as payment. Carrollton Texas  **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Aug 31 2017
Aaron Coleman Financial Crime Enforcement NetworkCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, Cash Net 500,Cash Net USA, Allied Cash, Super Pawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ez Money Cash America Net, Cash America, Cash America Pawn, Cash land, Super Pawn, Cash America Payday Advance, or any company-owned Mr. Payroll locations I received what appeared to be a legitimate attempt at debt collection. After just a few minutes of digging, I found this out to be a common scam / fraud. Los Angeles California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Clearwater, Florida Collection Agency's: Aaron Coleman Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2017
woww fashion i ordered a sm cam 6wks ago hasnt arrived yet Internet Author: Utah Cameras & Video: woww fashion Internet

Aug 26 2017
WOWGEARS WOWW FASHION Order 2 min wifi cameras from this site & got a e-mail back, saiding that thy received my order & if on the way in 4-6 week, Still waiting. DE Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOWGEARS Internet

Aug 22 2017
Boardwalkbuy I purchased a dash camera and have not received it. Toronto, ON Internet Author: Magee , Mississippi Cameras & Video: Boardwalkbuy Internet

Aug 21 2017
Power Seller Digital Try to buy, but it was scam Snellville Georgia Author: Irvine, California Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Snellville, Georgia

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 18 2017
RongJuan Xie Ripped Me Off Chicago IL Author: Weston, Connecticut Cameras & Video: RongJuan Xie Internet

Aug 10 2017
RICOH RICOH THETA Didn't honor warranty. Camera was sent back twice with out it being repaired or replaced. There is NO customer service live person to talk to. Tustin California Author: Irvine, California Cameras & Video: RICOH Tustin, California

Aug 09 2017
Tommy Price (probably not real name) hbrnb-6250460851@sale.craigslist.orgtommy.price1122@gmail.comfts8x-6222318730@sale.craigslist.org Broke College Student Invested in used Nikon D500 With Lens for $1200 to Start Freelance Photography but Never Received Internet
Warning: Read the Warnings Author: Saint Clair, Michigan Cameras & Video: Tommy Price (probably not real name) Internet

Aug 04 2017
powersellerdigital.com Misleading advertising Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: powersellerdigital.com Internet

Aug 01 2017
Maitin Security and Fire Eddie Maitin Court Case Pending Baytown Texas Author: Katy, Texas Cameras & Video: Maitin Security and Fire Baytown, Texas

Aug 01 2017
PowerSellerDigital.com Fraud, scam, bait ads Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital.com Internet

Jul 31 2017
Clearlight Security, Inc. Promised Refund in 10 days, but no refund and no communication Fishers Indiana Author: Quincy, California Cameras & Video: Clearlight Security, Inc. Fishers, Indiana

Jul 28 2017
powersellerdigital was charged more than i agreed to and product was defective Internet Author: covington, Georgia Cameras & Video: powersellerdigital Internet

Jul 24 2017

Jul 24 2017
Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin Beware of doing any kind of business with Budget Hearing Centers , he will commit any crime to make money Bloomington Minnesota Bloomington Minnesota
Budget Hearing Centers Rebuttal Author: bloomington, Minnesota Hearing Aid Centers: Budget Hearing Dr. Paul A Thulin FRAUD Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 22 2017
fedex package missing. never got it fayetteville nc, North Carolina 28314 Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Cameras & Video: fedex Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
gpsoutlets navigation & cameras paid in full for camera on may 18 it is now July 18 and no camera no response to emails no phone contact Santa Monica California Author: WILMINGTON, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: gpsoutlets navigation & cameras Santa Monica, California

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 16 2017
SunCastleSkegness.co.uk DRUG RELATED Suncastle Skegness Suncastle Skegness Subb Sonic Rave Druggies! suncastleskegness.co.uk, North Pde, Skegness PE25 2UB Drug Related Music! Full Rave Host at SunCastleSkegness.co.uk SKEGNESS Nationwide Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: suncastleskegness.co.uk RAVES Suncastle Skegness Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Power Digital Seller Sold me a camera without the manufacturer-supplied battery included Internet Author: Oak Park, Illinois Cameras & Video: Power Digital Seller Internet

Jul 11 2017
Dealtings Ripped-off for returned item Atlanta,Georgia Atlanta,Georgia Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Dealtings Internet

Jul 10 2017
Lowes store#0769 Nicole and Javier (managers) Lowes, Iris, camera, Lowe's, Lowe, Security, system, surveillance, hub, Irvine, CA, horrible store customer service Irvine California PITA to the max Author: Alabama Cameras & Video: Lowes store#0769 Irvine, California

Jul 10 2017
Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet