SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sony computer entertainment
There may be more specific results for "sony computer entertainment"
For more specific results for "sony computer entertainment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Scream entertainment They keep taking 29.99 out of my account and I have changed it and they did it again Keep taking money out with out my consent Los angelas Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Theaters: Scream entertainment Nationwide

May 19 2017
Apple My wife inherited an IPAD from her father but did not get the password before he passed. Apple refuses to remove the ID after a year worth of wrangling and increasing difficult and costly requests. It is clear that they intend to make is so difficult and expensive the the custormer will give up and hopefully by another. Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Computer Dealers: Apple Nationwide

May 18 2017
GAINESVILLE Buick 2101 N MainGainesville,Fl 32609 Gave away 250 gift cards that were fraudulent. They are to a website with a virus , fees, and outrageous shipping cost. When I called them they told me to use a computer with virus protection. Bartow
Author: GAINESVILLE, Florida Auto Dealers: GAINESVILLE Buick FL

May 18 2017
Startech Computers of Lake City This repair shop is fantastic Lake City Florida Author: Jasper, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Startech Computers of Lake City Lake City, Florida

May 18 2017
Chupamobile No refund while they have a return policy London - UK Other Author: Bergen, Other Computer Programmers: Chupamobile London - UK, Other

May 17 2017
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Not sure if the repair was done or computer reset Tifton Georgia Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Truck Dealers: Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Georgia

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California

May 16 2017
Norton - Symantec Unauthorized Renewal Billing Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Software: Norton Internet

May 16 2017
Answers By Total scam and will rob you of your time and money Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Answers By Internet

May 16 2017
Get Visible Web Ratan Baid Vivek BainBizRingerGettingFrontPageGetting Front PageGetVisibleWeb YOU SHOULD READ THIS about GETVISIBLEWEB and RATAN BAID Santa Ana California Author: Huntigton Beach, California Computer Marketing Companies: Get Visible Web Ratan Baid Santa Ana, California

May 16 2017
RnR Computers, R&R Computers, Laijian Ruan, R&R Computer Tech Group Untrustworthy services and defective products BROOKLYN New York Author: Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: RnR Computers BROOKLYN, New York

May 16 2017
North Hollywood, CA Jimmy martin They will tell you that your computer has been hacked, then they will ask you for $299.00 and if you refused they will delete the whole contents of your computer. N. Hollywood, CA Internet Author: Barnesville, Georgia Computer Fraud: North Hollywood, CA Internet

May 15 2017
Products Cube Ordered a computer from Marvin, and payed on PayPal. Internet Additional information Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Dealers: Products Cube Internet

May 15 2017
Just Answer Tech - Dual withdrawals. Repetitive withdrawls. Nationwide Author: Kennewick, Washington Computer Manufactures: Just Answer Tech California, California

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
Bump Armor BUMP ARMOR SCHOOL CASES QUALITY PROBLEMS, BROKEN ZIPPER, CANT CONTACT BUMP ARMOR SCHOOL CASES QUALITY PROBLEMS, BROKEN ZIPPER, CAN'T CONTACT New Milford Connecticut Author: NEW MILFORD, Connecticut Computer Dealers: Bump Armor Nationwide

May 14 2017
Acronis True Image Warning! Acronis Destroys Your Computer! Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: Acronis True Image Nationwide

May 14 2017
APICAL ONLINE Seemed plosible, gave a price saying it would take 2/4 hours,when put through to repairer and extra £135 was added making total £773 and he only took 15mins Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: APICAL ONLINE Nationwide

May 14 2017
Baikal Miner Quad Cube A900 ASIC X11 X13 X14 X15 Qubit Quark Dash Mini I have been ripped off from baikalminer.com for $4676. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM BAIKALMINER.COM!! China Internet
Author: New York, New York Computer Fraud: Baikal Miner Internet

May 13 2017
Troth Solutions This was a computer problem solving co that I paid over $1,000 to to take care of any problems I had. I could call them and their techs fix them but today when I tried to call the phone co. said this was a disconnected no. so I am assuming they went out  Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet Services: Troth Solutions Internet

May 13 2017
Ravi Kotwani Ravi Kotwani PHP Symfony Web Development company, Rabi Kotwni indian developer scammer and unprofessional symfony developer India Internet
Author: Doha, Computer Programmers: Ravi Kotwani Internet

May 12 2017
Salon SpaWear Never choose to use salon spawear they are the worst Internet Author: Key West, Florida Computer Software: Salon SpaWear

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 12 2017
Wondershare aiseesoftShenzhen Wondershare Information Technology SCAM!!! Fort Myers FL Internet Author: Alabama Computer Software: Wondershare Internet