SOURCE ONE TALENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: source one talent
There may be more specific results for "source one talent"
For more specific results for "source one talent"
Showing 1-25 of 35,760 Found Reports For more specific results for "source one talent"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Tracy Oliver / Top Dog Talent Agency and Sid Yost Amazing Animal Productionswww.amazinganimalproductions.com baited & switched, lied to me, have stolen from me & have breached my contract with them. Covington, Saint Tammany Parish, Louisiana
Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: Tracy Oliver / Top Dog Talent Agency Covington, Saint Tammany Parish, , Louisiana

Jul 25 2017
All Floridian Anthony Debolt This company took money from my elderly parents after promising to do major renovations in their new purchased home. The company did not pull one permit to do work on their house. Ft Lauderdale Florida
Author: Miramar, Florida Home Improvements: All Floridian Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Immersive experiential Matt Fannon Most unprofessional most unorganized and don't pay bills. Under major lawsuits for theft Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Talent, Oregon Event Planners & Sites: Immersive experiential Matt Fannon Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Merchant error Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Rboxtv Derek Joseph Bought Rboxtv and it stopped working. Owner made me mail back unit with additional $25.00 fee to be reprogrammed. It was sent back to me and still didn't work. Called tch line repeatedly and left messages with one callback by Rbox when I was unavailable . After 4 months,I am exaspirated with Rboxtv. service NONexistent! New Port Richey Florida Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Rboxtv New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 23 2017
L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Skin Care: Michael Michaels Florida

Jul 23 2017
consumerhealthdigest.com Present selves independent source with dermatologist advanced wording quide consumers best health products bought 3 NO results,NO contact-phoney. deny access! Internet Author: Tamarac, Florida Skin Care: consumerhealthdigest.com Internet

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
Unified Health one Health insurance innovations I no longer could pay Obama care monthly. I got a call from agent she told me she could help. Personal information was given found a major medical that was a group plan. She then said, individual ppo. OK 4 visits a year with prescription, xrays lab work , Overland park Kansas Author: Victoria, Texas Clinics: Unified Health one Overland park, Kansas

Jul 23 2017
classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning will not honor waqrranty, technicians keep giving different excuses for a two year old unit failure ,service calls are excessive virginia beach Virginia Author: chesapeake, Virginia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: classic air's one hour heating and air conditioning virginia beach, Virginia

Jul 23 2017
Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Poorme Sales, Inc. This organizations sales car parts online. When they send parts that don't arrive they refuse to refund money. Miami Florida Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Auto Parts: Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
World Financial Group Aegon Transamerica WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? MLM? Houston Texas one more thing Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: World Financial Group Houston, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

23, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
Good source Former employee Megan Ann Shields has no credibility New york New york Author: New York, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Good source Internet

Jul 22 2017
Vlamorous It was a free trail never said anything about being charged 97.83. Did not get it until almost two weeks after I ordered it. Haven't even been 14 days,never even used it. One person tried to give me 50 percent back then the other said they didn't have a refund fir Nationwide
Author: Baltimore, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Vlamorous Nationwide