Your Search | source one talent

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Motors David Upon arrival, no one greeted us properly and no one was smiling. The vibe was wierd and uncomfortable soon as you walk in. Arlington Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Stanford Brown Institute I am a 2011 graduate of stanford brown institute I still have no job as a Medical Assistant the student loan is messing up my credit because of the horrible reputation no one wants to hire me I am struggling day by day to take care of my family it isnt fair that this is happening to me im an honest person who tried to further my education. 333 westchester ave White Plains, N Author: Bronx, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stanford Brown Institute White Plains, New York

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
CAPITAL ONE BANK CAPITAL ONE LIED TO ME TO GAIN MY BUSINESS COSTING ME $4000 AND TWO WEEKS IN A HOTEL New York New York Author: new york, New York Banks: CAPITAL ONE BANK New York, New York

Jul 20 2016
Sweet Paula pods I had bought $45.00 worth of pods for a wedding I was hosting. The money came out instantly and not one email back nothing. I asked for a refund and nothing and it's been 3 month's. I am livid California Internet Author: spokane, Washington Abusive Children: Sweet Paula pods Internet

Jul 20 2016
Warehouse One aka SCAMMERS WAREHOUSEONE.NET TOTAL SCAMMERS AND RIP OFFS MISREPRESENT PRODUCT Crossville Tennessee Author: HENDERSONVILLE, Tennessee Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Warehouse One Crossville, Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! los angeles California
THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))! Author: los angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Darrell Davinci Hubbard los angeles, California

Jul 20 2016
Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) Facebook.com/TeamSphynx (follow us for n Felicia OrtizSphynx Marketing & Promotion - dallas texas Author: Evanston, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: Felicia Ortiz Sphynx Marketing & Promotion -The Event Solution Dallas, Texas (to register and apply) SphynxMP.com (like us for new job posting alerts) www.Facebook.com/TeamSphynx

Jul 20 2016
Platinum Chevrolet Rude, Unprofessional, and a Ripoff Santa Rosa California One Question Asks It All! Author: Santa Rosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Platinum Chevrolet Santa Rosa, California

Jul 19 2016
Capone Trucking , Steve Camastra Steve Camastra the company owner hired me and brought me from Nevada to Miami to one of his trucks and when I got there changed his mind Davies Florida Author: Pahrump, Nevada Employers: Capone Trucking , Davies, Florida

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
Web.com After one month at $1.95 they started billing at $22.95 with no easy way to cancel. Website builder is incredibly slow. Bad product at high price that they trick you into paying. Internet Author: Kent, Washington Work at Home: Web.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
moz.com MOZ Wrongfully charged my card one year later after 30 day free trail was cancelled well within the 30 days. Seattle Washington Author: Harpers Ferry, West Virginia Search Engine Optimization: moz.com Internet

Jul 19 2016
Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Wayne Hermansen I had contracted with Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC to have 2 driveways installed, one in my rental home and one in my personal home. Mr. Hermansen then subcontracted the work to a second party omitting much of the work that was contracted with Sterling Construction. He was caught then fired. He has kept $4300.00 in deposits that he will not return. Highland Indiana Author: Dyer, Indiana Home Improvements: Sterling Construction and Home Remodeling LLC Highland, Indiana

Jul 19 2016
Smart One Energy LLC They SAY they're offering a discount of 10% but it's a scam! Wesley Hills New York Author: San Francisco, California Electrical Services: Smart One Energy LLC Wesley Hills, New York

Jul 19 2016
Marketing by Heidi Mills Marketing Group. LLC Expert Telelmarketing. Housewives of telemarketing, NO PAY TOO MANY EXCUSES! One month still due? Akron Ohio Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Customer Leads: Marketing by Heidi Mills Marketing Group. LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 19 2016
JF3 Technology THIS COMPANY WILL SCAM VIA AMAZON ON SHIPPING AND TRY TO FORCE YOU TO PAY , NO RETURNS, NO CANCELLATIONS, NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE. NO CONTACT WITH COMAPNY WHATSOEVER. Internet Author: toms river, New Jersey Computer Dealers: JF3 Technology Internet

Jul 19 2016
plirtario.com This entire site is one gigantic fraud. Stay away. Author: Butte, Montana Cross-Border Scams: plirtario.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
National Hole in One hio.comNational hole in one London Natuional Hole in One London Dallas Texas
Author: Detroit, Michigan Insurance Companies: National Hole in One Dallas, Texas

Jul 18 2016
Number One Music Deceptive Scam - Stay away from this company Internet Number One Music Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Number One Music Internet

49, Report #1272064

Jul 18 2016
Prodigy Model Management P Models, P-Model Management, Prodigy Models Scam, Joke, Waste of time Inverness Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Prodigy Model Management FL

Jul 18 2016
Wicked Licensing a scam that takes advantage of musician's dreams Los Angeles California Author: Cambridge, Massachusetts Modeling & Talent Agencies: Wicked Licensing Los Angeles, California