SOUTH SKIES COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: south skies communications
There may be more specific results for "south skies communications"
For more specific results for "south skies communications"
Showing 1-25 of 38,036 Found Reports For more specific results for "south skies communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
 kingkong.com.au, King Kong Digital Agency, King Kong SEO STAY AWAY from King Kong Digital Agency south yarra Nationwide Author: melbourne, Alabama Search Engine Optimization: King Kong Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Green Dot Corporation Go Bank Go Bank Stole $429.84 From Me Pasadena Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Banks: Green Dot Corporation Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Thembani Khumalo of A100 Builders 4U Construction : lying thief or just an incompetent builder - based in Johannesburg, South Africa Author: Cape Town, Builders & Contractors: A100 Builders 4U Construction Johannesburg,

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Visited Mr. Gilchrist, He showed me respect, was polite and Fixed the situation we had. I appreciate his decision to do the right thing. Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
four percent.com Vick-Strizheus.com Scam company refuses to issue refund SIOUX FALLS SOUTH DAKOTA Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Fraud: four percent.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Maryland Speed Marylandspeed.ComBrandon F. Sell parts not in stock. Will not refund. Internet Author: Taylors, South Carolina Auto Parts: Maryland Speed Internet

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Inc Professional Collection Vivint Inc reported me owing $767 to my credit bureau when my services was stopped 8/2015 with me owing only $199 and no one have any information about my acct at Vivint since they sold it Utah Nationwide (utah) Author: CHARLESTON, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Vivint Inc Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Inspirations Destination Travel Scam Artists ... Charleston, South Carolina Author: somerset, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Vacation Inspirations Charleston,, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
General Motors & Chevrolet 2016 chevrolet malibu almost killed me & 14yr old son Internet
Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Auto manufactures: General Motors & Chevrolet Internet

Aug 15 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Fraudulent Undisclosed Charge of $89.41 withdrawn from account Internet Author: South Carolina Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Aug 15 2017
Willy Walt Printing 204 37th Ave N #424 • St. Petersburg, FL 33704 Jessica LIED and said she would make sure my order was a custom order St. Petersburg Florida Author: Myrtyle Beach, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Willy Walt Printing St. Petersburg, Florida

Aug 15 2017
CD Diet & Health everforsko rip off, green tea extract, coffee extract, weight loss San Diego Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health Internet

Aug 15 2017
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants falsely advertised accredidations, did not get access to online classes, cannot reach a single person to help, no refund given, etc Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Education: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
dr.keswa Deo Musa Ghani scam/fraud Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Alternative Health: dr.keswa Deo Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
South atlantic energy llc Deception Hastings Florida Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: South atlantic energy llc Hastings , Florida

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Rip-Off , scam, ordered and paid for product and never recieved it. Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
United personal loans Richard Lynn Briggs Law Firm Sent me 3 emails saying I received a loan from them. Internet Author: Laurens, South Carolina Internet: United personal loans Internet

Aug 14 2017
Freelancer.com AKA scam-lancer Scamming people New South wales Sydney Author: Bhubaneswar, Wisconsin Work at Home Business: Freelancer.com New South wales, Other

Aug 13 2017
Bunny0819 Lied and stole my money South aftica Internet Author: California, Missouri Internet Services: Bunny0819 Internet

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
keranique.com New Jersey Based Business if you chose to call it as such are thieves. I have the documentation and buyer beware. Stay Away! RIP OFF NEVER GIVE CARD NUMBERS STRONG WARNING THEY NOT LEGITIMATE CO. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Anderson, South Carolina Sales People: keranique.com Jersey City , New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
Power sports distro I ordered a dirtbike for my sons birthday/ passing present on July 13 and I have yet to receive any calls email replies tracking number or the product. I've called multiple times and the said company assured me the product was shipped to g.a and would be here by the following day that was 3 wks ago and I have yet to receivey order. And even after two different dates given to me about the arrival of the shipment they are telling me after a month of not getting an answer or my product they are still telling me that if I cancel they will charge me 150 of the cost I paid..and its not fair to me I have bills another kid on the way and I'm the only one working so 607 is not a little bit of money when I need what I paid for.. because I could have went other places and could of received my order on time Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Power sports distro Internet