SOUTH CHICAGO AUTO AUCTION OF HARVEY , LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: south chicago auto auction of harvey , llc
There may be more specific results for "south chicago auto auction of harvey , llc"
For more specific results for "south chicago auto auction of harvey , llc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Nuavive Derm The 14day trail advertisement is deceptive. It's a scam they will charge the full price of the product without your knowledge. Don't fall for the trap. I call two times and they were not concerned that the advertisement is deceptive and wouldn't refund my money or take the product back. Internet On-line based. Internet Author: Hoover, Alabama Skin Care: Nuavive Derm Internet

Jul 25 2017
Verizon I have not been a customer of verizon for over a year, yet money is being taken from my bank account for services they are not providing me. Verizon requires a pin number or that I go to Verizon 15 miles away when I am stuck to a bed and immobile. Verizon is claiming that they are unable to reset pin number to an account that they manage to ensure I am not longer being billed illegally and unfairly and that I am refunded the number payments they have been taking from my account without my consent. I chatted on the phone and online with customer support and they claimed they can't help me. Nationwide Author: Wolcott, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
YonSalon.com Yonsalon.com ripoff...delivery never received...website gone as of 7/25/2017 Internet Author: Mableton, Georgia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: YonSalon.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
etrailer Sent faulty product and only returned less than half of what I spent. Internet Author: Afton, Minnesota Auto Parts: etrailer Internet

Jul 25 2017
Permaplate Siskin Warraties THEY ARE A RIP OFF! FALSE CLAIMS! Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Permaplate Siskin Warraties Internet

Jul 25 2017
Dixon Worldwide Logistics Colin DixonJoseph Dixon Dixon will scam the hell out of you and you will not believe how - READ THIS Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Dixon Worldwide Logistics Miami, Florida

Jul 25 2017
Garner Law LLC Terry Lee Garner Lost our grandchildren because he was PAID to file a petition and did NOT Springfield Missouri Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Lawyers: Garner Law LLC Springfield, Missouri

Jul 25 2017
NKP Medical Marketing Websites and SEO Jason Torrey From NKP Medical Marketing is sending our SPAM emails in violation of the Can Spam ACT Los Angeles California Author: Boston, New York Internet Marketing Companies: NKP Medical Marketing Los Angeles, California

Jul 25 2017
Nissian auto Bought a Nissian leaf. Car has 36000 miles. In May 2017. June of 2017 One month. Latter car is at Nissian dealer Oxford AL DIAGNOSED with bad battery. No warranty. Even though I purchased extended warranty Nissian knew this. Vehicles should have been recalled they had bad battery's when they were sold new Now I gave 4 years of payments And no car It has been at the Dealer 5 weeks no repairs performed. Bad. Car company Nissian Tenn Nationwide/worl Author: Talladega, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissian auto Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Auto Mechanics of Orlando Preview Report Title: Mobile Mechanics of Orlando DO NOT USE Tom or this company!!  ORLANDO Florida Orlando Internet Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Mechanics: Auto Mechanics of Orlando Internet

Jul 25 2017
LNLV FUNDING Credit One Bank Do you know anything about LNV Funding ? I had some man drop off paperwork about a law suit against me for a credit card I don't know anything about . The odd Thing is it was 3 seperate sheets of paper with 3 different state's two of which I have never lived in they are Oklahoma and South Carolina and my home State Arkansas . is this leagle for them to do or is it harassment scare tactic stuff??? Oklahoma City Ok Nationwide Legal Yes...But Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Collection Agency's: LNLV FUNDING Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
FIXD Automotive -or- FIXD: The Active Car Health Monitor Complete Junk. Do Not Buy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Auto Repair Service: FIXD Automotive Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 25 2017
Synchrony Bank Unhelpful, overcharging! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
ClairSkin UPP*BEAUTYOMNIFHL*CARALLUMAFORSKOLN I was given a 14 day trial period for a product, but did not receive the product until 11 days had passed. I called to let them know that I had only received one of the two samples, and that it wasn't until I arrived back in town. OH, GA Internet Author: Johns Island, South Carolina Skin Care: ClairSkin Internet

Jul 25 2017
Property Protection Team LLC Thomas Simmons White, Rachel Ferrer, Brad Stevens TOTAL SCAM!! THEY TAKE YOUR MOMEY AND PUT YOU OFF AND NEVER EVER GET YOU OUT OF YOUR TIMESHARES OR YOUR INVESTMENTS BACK!! TOTAL SCAM!!! HANG UP ON THEM!! Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Telemarketers: Property Protection Team LLC Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2017
Paramount Rarities Jason Stark Solicited gold coins under pretense of buying or trading. Did not return coins or pay or trade Shipley New York Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Investment Brokers: Paramount Rarities Shipley, New York

Jul 25 2017
FORTEM INVESTMENT LLC Renae Shoate and Brandon Shoate. Manipulated a 10 day purchase agreement and CLOUDED my property title. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa , Oklahoma Questionable Activities: FORTEM INVESTMENT LLC Tulsa , Oklahoma

Jul 25 2017
North Dort Transmission Clinic I had Transmission rebuilt on 5/19/16 and on may 9thof 2017 my trans started slipping in 3rd and 4th gear, he didn't honer warranty!! Flint Michigan Author: Mount Morris, Michigan Auto Repair Service: North Fo, North Dort Transmission Clinic Michigan

TRS Limited LLC Collection notice for product cancelled Springfield Illinois
Author: Chester, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Set in Stone LLC Incomplete job, House a mess, Won't communicate with us, Still no house keys returned, Cost WAY more than estimate Clinton Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Set in Stone LLC Clinton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Sanctuary 1860 Retreat Centre Portugal, Ayahuasca Ceremonies Portugal, Alexandra and Attila Akat harassment and malicious defamation of GNR Criminal trial / police investigation witnesses, cannabis and LSD seizure in associated family business, ethics scandal, unsuited shamans, insulting Spiritual Teacher / whistleblower with threats to feel fear Oliveira do Hospital
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Johannes Maasland Earth Connection Portugal, partnered with Sanctuary 1860 B&B Ayahuasca Ceremonies Retreats Portugal Oliveira do Hospital,

Jul 25 2017
The tee drop Will not give me tracking #, phone # dont exisit and already took the money from account. Ive tried numerous times to contact them and they just reply one of our agents will contact you Nationwide Author: Sioux falls, South Dakota Clothing Stores: The tee drop Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Prudential Insurance Co of America loophole fell through the cracks, oops didn't file the bookkeeping your job was suppose to keep up with the bookkeeping; Prudential didn't covert or port the policy Missouri Nationwide Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Insurance Companies: Prudential Insurance Co of America Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X of San Antonio, The Artistry Company,Carrie von Loudon Absolutly what I paid for Gave me the education to start my career san antonio Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Trade Schools: Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X of San Antonio san antonio, Texas