SOUTH CHICAGO AUTO AUCTION OF HARVEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: south chicago auto auction of harvey
There may be more specific results for "south chicago auto auction of harvey "
For more specific results for "south chicago auto auction of harvey "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Luna Belle or Luma Belle Illegally took money out of my account !!! I have no idea never got any paperwork stating ! Nationwide Author: Howe, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Products: Luna Belle Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
The Figari Law Firm Barbara Figari She revoked me out of all my rights Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles , California Lawyers: The Figari Law Firm Pasadena , California

Oct 19 2017
milesmaniac.com My order of 4 pairs of runners arrived but not the brand ordered. Fake shoes arrived. After contacting them ,in China, they told me because they didn't have what I ordered that I should just accept what they sent. They will not reply to emails anymore and will not give a refund. Looks like USA but is more likely China. Internet Author: Cherrybrook, Sporting Goods: milesmaniac.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
apesurvival and CLIVKBANK tOOK $8.95 OF MINE. They decided the $$ was more important to them. no send product Englewood,co. for returns.37inverness drive st100 COLORADO Author: cocoa, Florida Shipping & Handling: apesurvival and CLIVKBANK Internet

Oct 19 2017
Blessing Capital / Anna Blessing Anna Blessing, Joshua Blessing Anna Blessing CEO and Joshua has made discrnated against myself making comment unprofessional and a Violation of the ADA disability Act Tuson Az. Arizona Nationwide Author: Kansas City , Missouri Financial Services: Blessing Capital / Anna Blessing Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide AutoNations Illegal Tactics Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Idiot Asad Haroon too much of ego and dumb Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

Oct 18 2017
Dr. Randi Vaughn Aka Randi Vaughn Capetian, Randi Capetian, Wendy Miles, Randi Natashi, Randi Dorante, Julia Daniels, and Empress Havana Queen of Nations. DR. RANDI VAUGHN IS A FRAUD! Irvine California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Dr. Randi Vaughn Irvine, California

Oct 18 2017
Thegeekdepot  Scam company! Thegeekdepot is a fraud and a scam! Buyer beware! Placed an order and never received said order. Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Thegeekdepot Internet

11, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
consumer tax relief dax ross fraud company took funds out of account left me holding the tax and penelty payments for years newpoert beach california Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: consumer tax relief Nationwide

diamondmall Inferior product and a false warranty Chatsworth California
Author: Dalton, Georgia Auto Parts: diamondmall Internet

Oct 18 2017
Safe Coin Escrow Alpha Recruiting, manager@marketingopt.loan, constantcontact.com, yourappforhire.com, Merrilee L. HeathHR Manager. Scam London, Chicago. Nationwide
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Employment Services: Safe Coin Escrow Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
Merry Maids of Hanover Ma Misleading sales tactics Hanover Massachusetts Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: Merry Maids of Hanover Ma Hanover , Massachusetts

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Cityside by E&S Auto Repair scam, unnecessary work, inspection, fake, inflated prices Scarborough Maine Author: Saco, Maine Auto Inspection: Cityside by E&S Auto Repair Scarborough, Maine

Oct 18 2017
Allied Collision  Was involved in an auto accident there towtruck take me to their location still a little dazed confuse they asked me to sign some Papers not realizing what I did I sign them Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allied Collision  Houston , Texas

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Jan Pro of Nothern Illinois Jan Pro Jan Pro is a terrible service. RIP OFF ALERT!!!! Illinois Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Jan Pro of Nothern Illinois Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Field Agent Field Agent.net Side Hustle is a Hustle, Field Agent Doesn't Pay Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Field Agent Internet

Oct 18 2017
The Englander Mattress Firm Poor Quality Mattress Chicago HQ Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Mattress Stores: The Englander Mattress Company Nationwide