SOUTH CHICAGO AUTO AUCTION OF HARVEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: south chicago auto auction of harvey
There may be more specific results for "south chicago auto auction of harvey "
For more specific results for "south chicago auto auction of harvey "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Mosby's Towing SCAM Company-BEWARE!! Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Towing: Mosby's Towing Louisville, Kentucky

Jun 26 2017
Rothstein and Shiffman Law Firm Daytona Beach, FL Horrible Social Security Disability Representatives Daytona Beach Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Rothstein and Shiffman Law Firm Daytona Beach, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse stole almost $200.00 right out of my pocket! Santa Ana CA Santa Ana CA Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Skin Care: Envie-Alesse CA

Jun 26 2017
University of Phoenix University of Phoenix On Line (Apollo Group) University of Phoenix Online charged double the cost of my degree phoenix Internet Author: DOUGLAS, Wyoming Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Jun 26 2017
Skin Endear Distributed by Don Mills, ON M3C OJ9 Ordered a sample for $4.95 & rec'd it; without my request or approval, the company sent an automatic shipment after sample arrived! I have been unsuccessful in returning the second jar, there is no address on the box or bottle; and the employee I spoke with told me there is a 'no return' policy, I did NOT order the second jar! In my opinion, beware of this company! unknown internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Skin Endear Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
GetParts.US. American Kar LLC. Goose Lake Auto parts Took money from my account before acquiring my part. Waited for part and got the run around and asked for my money back. Was told it would show up in my account in 48 hours. When I called and asked where my money was, I was told it was shipped the day after I asked for a refund. Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: GetParts.US Internet

Jun 26 2017
DEALTIME AUTO SALES ROBERT ECTOR I WAS MISTREATED AND WAS NOT LISTENED TO AS MY CAR NEEDED SOME REPAIRS ROBERT KEPT PUTTING MY CAR REPAIRS OFF UNTILL THE WARRANTY EXPIRED AND RELOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB SITE WITHIN THE COMPANY. ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: DEALTIME AUTO SALES ORLANDO, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Choice Home Warranty Total Evil Company Not trying to cover any of your issues Edison New Jersey Author: winter park, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Jun 26 2017
Route 66 Requested testing is irrelevent and unreasonable. Mountain Home Nationwide Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Warranty: Route 66 Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 26 2017
Parts Geek LLC Partsgeek.com Junk parts, Rude and liars, Stay away it's bad news Marlton New Jersey
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Parts: Parts Geek LLC Marlton, New Jersey

Jun 26 2017
esupport-live JINIGRAM They said my computer had viruses and charged $299.00 to cover 2years of protection for firewall. they called me back and said that there program was not working on my cumputer after about a year of having there program,  Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: esupport-live Internet

Jun 25 2017
FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Sarah Kimball-Financing Anthony-Sr Acct Mgr. Lisa Coffey-VP employee services nAnthony(no last name given) contacted me by phone on March 7th 2017, he stated they were affilated with Brunswick Merchant Services out of Dover,DE to set me up with support services and training Tampa Florida Author: Eatonville, Washington Corrupt Companies: FirstUSA Todd Meyers President Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Trinity Auto junk,scam, rip off, trinity auto, beaver dam, religious shyster Beaver Dam Wisconsin Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Trinity Auto & Cycle Sales Beaver Dam, Wisconsin

Jun 25 2017
Carl Cummings Scammed me out of $650 Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Alabama Credit Services: Carl Cummings Internet

Jun 25 2017
American Tow Forcw Inc. Tow Force Predatory towing, scamming, deceptive, avoiding taxes Pinellas Park Florida
Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Forcw Inc. Pinellas Park , Florida

Jun 25 2017
Heather Fay iAMHEATHERFAY, @iAMHEATHERFAY, Heather Fay Offield, Heather Offield, Miss Heather Fay, COA, Center of Attention (COA) Fake Musician stealing money, robbed $5,000. Scam artist, pretends to be professional model/artist Venice California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Heather Fay Venice, California

Jun 25 2017
Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap double charged on my credit card North Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, Ontario Specialty Stores: Andrew Cameron of Olives On Tap North Vancouver,

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina This may be a shock... Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Innovate auto finance Innovate loan servicing Cheated me out of my over payment on loan payoff Fort Worth Texas Wrong...Dead Wrong Author: Eufaula, Oklahoma Loans: Innovate auto finance Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Illegal late fees, bogus late fees, charging late fees on top of late fees, violating ca usury laws, harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: moreno valley, California Utility Companies: YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Colorado Springs, Colorado