SOUTH CHICAGO AUTO AUCTION OF HARVEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: south chicago auto auction of harvey
There may be more specific results for "south chicago auto auction of harvey "
For more specific results for "south chicago auto auction of harvey "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Dunhill Homes Winchester Carlisle,Nathan Grace This company Robs employees of earned benfits, Vacation Pay, Bonuses etc. Dallas Texas Dunhill Homes Author: Bedford , Texas Builders & Contractors: Dunhill Homes Dallas , Texas

Travis Rodgers | Director at Kenexa | RecordLinc- Chandler Arizona
Reply from Travis Rodgers Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Software: RecordLinc Chandler, Arizona

Aug 23 2017
Travis Rodgers works at Kenexa  Chandler Arizona PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
ADVANCEMENT GROUP-RUBEN LEDESMA JR REAL ESTATE SECURED SOLUTIONSADVANCEMENT GROUP INVESTMENT FUND SCAMMER,REAL ESTATE, THEFT OF MONEY, CRIMINAL Sasche Texas Author: Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ADVANCEMENT GROUP-RUBEN LEDESMA JR Sasche, Texas

Aug 23 2017
It works Total ripoff and theft of additional monies after finding product does NOT work Palmetto Florida Author: Fernandina Beach, Florida Skin Care: It works Palmetto, Florida

Aug 23 2017
SFE California SFE Gas bill doubled in price instead of the promised one low flat rate! Buffalo New York Author: San Bruno, California Liars: SFE California Buffalo, New York

Aug 23 2017
Long Distance Movers, Inc Extensive damage. Missing Items. Lack of concern. Delray Beach Florida Author: South Charleston, West Virginia Moving Companies: Long Distance Movers, Inc Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Auto Demag Consignors d**n Good Scam Artists Miami Florida Author: Hellertown, Pennsylvania RV Dealers: Auto Demag Consignors Miami, Florida

Aug 23 2017
Happy4myhealth Some how they got my credit card number and took a payment of 5.99 and thwn another chatge if 69$ and then another of $69 in the matter of a couple weeks . schaghticoke New York Author: schaghticoke, New York Adult Care Facilities: Happy4myhealth

Aug 23 2017
Abes of Maine Abes of Maine became another bait and switch scam site Internet Author: Sharon, Massachusetts Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Abes of Maine Internet

Aug 23 2017
Grieco Mazda Fraud Delray Beach Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Grieco Mazda Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 23 2017
William T. Gaffney of Labor Force Group Issued a $6000.00 loan over 18 months ago. Ocean City New Jersey Author: Harleysville, Pennsylvania Loans: William T. Gaffney of Labor Force Group Ocean City, New Jersey

Aug 23 2017
Sherry marley Touch of color great danes Sold a dog with genetic defects Colorado springs Nationwide
Author: New York Liars: Sherry marley Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Piazzas fine foods Harassment they treat there customers terrible they have nothing but expired items on the shelves. When you try and compla in to them they pretend that they care and when you walk away they laugh at you. They are very unprofessional and don't care about there customer. I know people that have gotten food poisoning because of there deli is not fully cook and they also don't care. They pretend that they are,a family company and that they care about others but they just care about themselved. Palo alto California Author: Palo alto, California Consumer Services: Piazzas fine foods Palo alto, California

Aug 23 2017
WOWW Fashion N/A On Aug.7 2017 I ordered a steam hair straighener whichI Paid 49.97 as of this day 8/23 I have not received or hearrd anything Internet Author: West Chester, Ohio Beauty Products: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Centennial Toyota Complete Scam Artist Sell Overpriced Vehicles Las Vegas Nevada Buyers Remorse Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Centennial Toyota Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 23 2017
Meghan Robinson Blessed Meghan is a Catfish and goes along the name of Many other names as many as she can find , under her friends account and makes up phony pages to start networking with different people through out the social media network. She lies and claims she's broke or homeless to get money and calls you but will never wanna show her face direct. Meghan is considered VERY DANGEROUS and will do whatever it takes to scam you or try to get your address to connect with you to get personal information so she can Con you. . Pennsylvania, Texas,Wiscousin Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Fraud: Meghan Robinson Internet

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Assurant solutions- American Bankerl Life insurance I purchased a disability, life bronze policy for coverage, when I became disabled they would not honer, I have bee fight this for almost three years and th policy s you need social security letter only they went to the extent of turn me up dead. they are not event med doctors they kep telling two more weeks the just no after 2 years and rudely they are thieves and shoule be arrestd for stealing money for disabled people Miami, Florida 33157 Florida Author: Waltam, Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Assurant solutions Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Cashnetusa Alex Cooper Was ripped off by company. They deposited bogus checks into my account and Bank returned them leaving me with a large negative balance on my account. They claimed it was a loan. Chicago Illinois Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Cashnetusa Chicago, Illinois

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Shoes purchased 30th June. Money taken from visa card 1st July. Email sent confirming delivery and proof of purchase but no delivery and no response from 5 emails sent.. S$82.. spent and nothing for it - order number 27806 Advertised on FB. Was good value so I thought I was buying something I wanted. I thought it was USA Internet Author: Singapore, Alabama Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 23 2017
Skinyouth & Dsh Health store I sent for samples and paid the shipping not knowing that I was signing up for future products in the amount of $94.57 and the other for $89.47. So far they have billed my credit card twice for these amounts. Card has $400.00 limit thanks to them now is over limit. Filed report with them. They said charges would be taken off in about10 days and they going to block these companies. I can only wait to see what happens. I have had no contact with either of these scammers and I have never received anything in the mail for these charges. Internet Author: Nowhere, Other Celebrities: Skinyouth & Dsh Health store Internet

Aug 23 2017
Brokerz union Alan WilliamsHead of the Brokers DepartmentPhone: +442036775587Website: brokerzunion.com/Support: support@brokerzunion.com They have blocked my blocked trading account which I have invested $5000NZ approx. I cant monitor my trading no response to my emails. Internet Author: Christchurch, Other Brokerage Companies: Brokerz union Internet