offers

Your Search | south chicago auto auction of harvey

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 22 2014
singlehop singlehop dedicated servers; singlehop managed servers singlehop lost $300,000 in custom programming and five years' historic data on their fully managed server--and then could not recover any of their own backups--total loss of my data chicago Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: singlehop Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
I TECH AUTO REPAIR VARTAN KHODABAKSHIAN LICENSE # 238216 AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR COMPUTER IT TECH GLENDALE California Author: north hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: I TECH AUTO REPAIR GLENDALE, California

Jul 21 2014
Auto Transport Alaska Pretended to set up shipping for my car then went bankrupt after I paid Auburn Washington Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Alaska Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Smart Auto Las Vegas Lied and told me they would be able to help when really all they seemed to want was to get me into the office to get my info. Do not trust this company. They seem fraudulent and should be investigated. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 21 2014
Class 1 Pavers and Remodelers New Roof Leaks - Owner Takes No Responsibility South Euclid Ohio
Author: South Euclid, Ohio Roofing Companies: Class 1 Pavers and Remodelers South Euclid, Ohio

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Drivetime st louis Headgasket blown warranty companie does not want to pay for repairs st louis Missouri Author: st louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Drivetime st louis st louis, Missouri

Jul 21 2014
Rusty eck ford Got a 2011 fiesta 3 mo. ago when i got home saw hail damage all over the car  wichita Kansas Author: wichita, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rusty eck ford wichita, Kansas

Jul 21 2014
Jim Click Hyundai East We purchased a 2006 Mercedes C - 280 from this dealership back in February of 2012. Things were perfect in the beginning with our purchase and we were loving it. Unfortunately that came to a halt quickl . Tucson arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Jim Click Hyundai East Select State/Province

Jul 21 2014
CARMAX Sold me a vehicle with preexisting issues that BMW of Fresno brought to my attention through records. Frenso California Author: Fresno, California Auto Repair Service: CARMAX Frenso, California

Jul 20 2014
Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Joe Machens DealershipsJoe Machens Ford Lincoln Stole my vehicle for 64 days and copied my key without consent. Denies everything. COLUMBIA Missouri Author: Columbia, Missouri Auto Dealers: Joe Machens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram COLUMBIA, Missouri

Jul 20 2014
AAA Anytime 7635 Dean Martin Dr. LV 10620 S. Southern Highlands. Ph #'s 702-320-500,873-3855,763-8991,873-5683 and 800 729 2160 Dishonest and Unreliable Customer Service Las Vegas Nevada Author: FT Wainwright, Alaska Auto Shipping Companies: AAA Anytime Las Vegas, Select State/Province

Jul 20 2014
Texas Direct Auto No way to buy a car Stafford Texas Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Texas Direct Auto Internet

Jul 20 2014
Chesaco RV Con artist or just devious liars? Joppa Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Chesaco RV Joppa, Maryland

Jul 19 2014
Miami Lakes Auto Mall Got my car back from Dealer and now it won't start Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Miami Lakes Auto Mall MIami, Florida

Jul 19 2014
Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,South Carolina Coral Resorts,LLC.ES Financial CorporationReba Management PO Box 5686,HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Timeshare scam!!!-Lies,Lies,Lies. Trespassed on current TS property to reel us in. HH Island,South Carolina 29938 Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Real Estate Services: Coral Sands Resort, HH Island,SC HH Island, South Carolina

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 18 2014
Loandepot.com Stephanie Fox and Mark Perez Should have known better! Please Stay Away From These Users.... Plano, TX 75024 Nationwide Author: Sumter, South Carolina Mortgage Companies: Loandepot.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2014
McInerney Chrysler Jeep Manipulating Dishonest Can't trust them again Woodhaven Michigan Author: Woodhaven, Michigan Auto Dealers: McInerney Chrysler Jeep Woodhaven, Michigan

Jul 18 2014
Western Carolina Horse Sales Jason Littlefield SCAM HORSE DEALERS DRUG HORSES, CONS, BUYERS BEWARE Gaffney South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Horse Breeders / trainers: Western Carolina Horse Sales Gaffney, South Carolina

Jul 18 2014
Precise Auto Protection The company is not refunding me in the amount of $1904, of which they owe to me Azusa California Author: Dothan, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Jul 18 2014
Bullseye Powder Coating Took them a valve cover to get powder coated and got it back full of holes 2 weeks past deadline. Hollywood Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Jul 18 2014
Go-Parts.com Auto No contact at all, no emails returned, no phone calls answered or calls returned. no item shipped, no response at all. Sacramento ? California Author: Ridgecrest, California Auto Parts: Go-Parts.com Auto Internet

Jul 18 2014
Town and Country remodeling Dean White Scam artists at their best, shoddy work, demand payment and them double your cost with no authorization Hammond Indiana Author: East Chicago, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Town and Country remodeling Hammond, Indiana