Your Search | south university online

Oct 01 2016
Wang Gang vrasna-helios.eu Made an online purchase, an item no where near the item I ordered arrived. After I complained and requested a refund, I was instructed to sell the item and they would give me 20% compensation SHANGHAISHI SHANGHAI Internet
Author: Glen Iris, Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Nugenix Does not fully describe the charges and automatic re-ordering. South Salt Lake Utah Author: GILBERT, Arizona Home HealthCare: Nugenix South Salt Lake, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Fatboydecals.com Joel Avila Online order never received and ignores messages sent Chicago Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey Car Parts & Accessories: Fatboydecals.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
SmithGear Customer Service, Shipping Bluffton South Carolina Author: Aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: SmithGear Internet

Sep 30 2016
Clemson 4 Wheel Center Ripped Off Clemson South Carolina Online.... Author: Monroeville, Alabama Auto Parts: Clemson 4 Wheel Center Internet

Sep 30 2016
Yext Has incorrect listings for our company online and refuses to fix or remove them Internet Author: Florida Internet: Yext Internet

Sep 30 2016
Source 1, Karmen Kim, Source One, Karitza Kihm, 562-438-6405, 424-224-0727 Source 1's Karmen Kim, Contacted me on my cell phone after I tried to apply for a refinance loan online. Kim claimed that she can modify any loan she convinced me to pay $3500 up front and never contacted my mortgage company or modified my mortgage instead put me further behind. This company is a scam and Mrs. Kim is a con artist & the lowest scum scum on earth. Long Beach California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Source 1, Karmen Kim  Long Beach, California

Sep 30 2016
Advance America Cash advance, Andrew Smith Money scam $8000 Internet Author: Fountain Inn , South Carolina Loans: Advance America Internet

Sep 30 2016
direct express I have mine and my son's social security benefits going to direct express they had closed out my card and issued me another one because on the old card they was charging me $60 for a card I haven't used more than a year well they charged me $16.27 to have a new card go out with ups expired shipping when I got the card I activated it at once I even called in to direct express to listen to see if my and my son's social security benefits were pending I did not hear it so I called to direct express and spoke with someone the lady told me it was their error that the benefits were on the card that they closed out.  greer South Carolina Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: direct express greer, South Carolina

Sep 29 2016
entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Fraud online shopping site Probably in the Netherlands or China Nationwide
Author: Amstelveen, Alabama Clothing Stores: entertainmentstoremeppel.nl Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Usa cash loans Cash loans Usa Called and said I was approved for 3000 dollars. The have my online mobile banking information New york Internet Contact your bank immediately Author: Fairburn, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Usa cash loans Internet

Sep 28 2016
Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Interstate Capital, unlike its competitors, is more than just a factoring company. When the folks at Interstate Capital say they help their clients along the road to financial success, they mean it. Partnering with business owners start with getting them paid upfront on their invoices, Interstate Capital work on maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Interstate Capital Corp pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Interstate Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response to this report and other comments Author: Columbia, South Carolina Accounting: Interstate Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Interstate Capital Corporation saves you time and money by speeding up your cash flow, increasing your profitability, and growing your business. Interstate Capital’s group of companies employs more than 100 dedicated professionals and has successfully funded over 8,000 motor carriers, freight brokers, manufacturers, staffing services, oilfield service, and other service businesses since its fou Internet

Sep 28 2016
American Standard Online Real Estate Buying Scam Montecito CA Author: Lucasville, Ohio Property Management: American Standard Online Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Comporium Communications Comporium false billing Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Rock Hill , South Carolina Internet: Comporium Communications Rock Hill , South Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Hill tire company Did not do the work I paid for Walterboro South Carolina Author: Cottageville , South Carolina Auto Repair Service: Hill tire company Walterboro , South Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Revita Youth Cream, Christie Brinkly Revita Cream, BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Revita Derma CreamRevita BeauRevita YouthRevita Youth CreamRevita Eye Serum Christie Brinkly Revita Youth Cream Sneaky Company Preying On Woman's Vanity Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, Nevada Celebrities: BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Internet

Sep 27 2016
1200 weekly envelope stuffing, work from home, work at home, work full time from home, work part time from home,how to run business, online business, stuffed envelopes, money scheme, money pyramid scheme, work from home scam, work from home scheme, make money online, earn money online, make income online, work at home for free, envelopes, make money from your home, how to work from home, work at home scams Nationwide Author: Neverland, North Carolina Con Artists: 1200 weekly Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
credit karma appearance of being an online consumer SCAM operation Nationwide Some information for the poster Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: credit karma Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
the louver shop choose locarion of franchise wisely south carolina Nationwide Author: pomaria, South Carolina Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: the louver shop Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
pep boys big ripoff Columbia South Carolina Author: WINNSBORO, South Carolina Auto Inspection: pep boys Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Sitvcycle Ordered a sitncycle on the internet, I was charged $239.00 instead of the $19.95 and a free 30 day try. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Sitvcycle Internet

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Cash Advance U.S.A, thecashinsta.com, Mathew Peters, mathew.peters@thecashinsta.com Threatend lawsuit & arrest, cash loan not repaid, will notify credit bureaus, pay them now. Phone number not good. online Internet Author: Texas Computer Fraud: Cash Advance U.S.A Internet