Your Search | south university online

May 21 2016
FreedomPop Fraudulent billing Los Angeles Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

May 21 2016
Synchrony Bank Michele Martinez Said my payment was sent back when I have my statements as proof that the money was in my bank Rapid City South Dakota What is the full story here.. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony Bank Rapid City, South Dakota

May 21 2016
Fly Babies Aviary . We have beautiful pet parrotlets that steps up, kisses and snuggles with you. Hand Fed, tame. NOT!!! Valrico Florida Author: Westminster, South Carolina Liars: Fly Babies Aviary Valrico, Florida

haiguang onlineshop Bogus Online Retailer Bejing, China Internet
Author: Las Vegas, New Jersey Clothing Stores: haiguang onlineshop Internet

May 21 2016
ccavenue ccavenue Beware of ccavenue company . it is totally fraud comapany I made online payment through Ccavenue but they have blocked my fund  indore Idaho Author: indore, Maine Financial Services: ccavenue indore, Idaho

May 20 2016
PayPal What a ripoff San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Online banking: PayPal San Jose, California

May 20 2016
Southland Log Homes Untruthfull on costs. they act as a scam Irmo South Carolina Author: Maiden, North Carolina Consumer Services: Southland Log Homes Irmo, South Carolina

May 20 2016
GrubHub did not warn about authorization charges and refused to offer a coupon or discount so i could eat online Internet
Please mind your own Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan On-Line Stores: GrubHub Internet

May 20 2016
Kaplan University KU Unaccredited Institution by SAC and ABA Fort Lauderdale Nationwide
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

May 20 2016
Royal Vacation Club THIS IS A SCAM!!!! Kissimmee Florida Author: Elgin, South Carolina Travel Agencies: Royal Vacation Club Kissimmee, Florida

May 20 2016
internet local listings .com another fraud company making false promises by a bunch of kids that know how to work the system and seperate you from your money. do your research and stay away from them. This should not be legal but it is. Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: internet local listings .com Internet

ted vernon ted make my passion fpr antic cars MIAMI BEACH Florida
Author: miami beach, Florida Auto Dealers: restaurant of South Beach

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
South University I enrolled with South University online around 2004 for Medical Billing and Coding. I graduated and received a degree in the mail saying it was an associate degree.  Savannah GA Author: Terrell, Texas Health Care Education: South University Internet

May 19 2016
Tony' South side tow (Tony) The owner Tony was paid $1400.00 in November of 2015 and six months later I still do not have my car after numerous calls,texts, visits, and the police involvement I still have no car Markham Illinois Author: country club hills, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Tony' South side tow Markham , Illinois

May 19 2016
midwestmayhem.org Payments accepted for online site but no service provided Internet Author: Lisboa, Alabama Clothing Stores: midwestmayhem.org Internet

May 18 2016
Kaplan University Lied, Scamed Internet Author: Port Wing, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Internet

May 18 2016
Tristate Recycling Liars, and Thiefs South Beloit and Rockford Illinois Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Auto Parts: Tristate Recycling South ,

May 18 2016
Andrew Fabrikant FLORIDA LUXURY LIVING,INC.BJC TRANSPORTATION, LLCPINNACLE AUTO MIAMI, LLC.I GET MONEY LLCPinnacle Records IncBjc Transportation, LLCPinnacle Transportation SCAM ARTIST, GREEDY, FRAUD, LIAR, MISREPRESENTATION Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: south beach, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

May 18 2016
Yoobly Huge promises, lies, scam... Internet Author: SUMMERVILLE, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Yoobly Internet

May 18 2016
Realtor.com Rip off- Leads generation Online Internet Author: Highland , Michigan Realtors: Realtor.com Internet

Candy Couture Studio online boutique, womens clothes Cleveland Internet,Ohio
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Candy Couture Studio Internet

May 18 2016
Allied Wallet AlliedWallet.com Joining Allied Wallet in 2013 was a costly $5000 mistake. West Hollywood, CA Internet Problem resolved Author: Maidstone, Other Online banking: Allied Wallet Internet

May 17 2016
Bet Online www.betonline.ag Stole my winnings, fraudulent online betting site, worst site ever, do not use! Panama city Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Bet Online Internet

May 17 2016
Daimond outdoors of the carolinas Lied to sell me a building Denton North Carolina Author: Hopkins, South Carolina Appliances: Daimond outdoors of the carolinas Denton, North Carolina