Your Search | south university

Sep 26 2016
the louver shop choose locarion of franchise wisely south carolina Nationwide Author: pomaria, South Carolina Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: the louver shop Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
pep boys big ripoff Columbia South Carolina Author: WINNSBORO, South Carolina Auto Inspection: pep boys Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Sitvcycle Ordered a sitncycle on the internet, I was charged $239.00 instead of the $19.95 and a free 30 day try. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Sitvcycle Internet

Sep 26 2016
University Sports Publications School District Publishing, Medical Publishing, Municipal Publishing SCAM COMPANY WITH UNETHICAL PRACTICES NAPLES Nationwide Author: Wellington, Florida Colleges and Universities: University Sports Publications Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Kaplan University Ripped Off- I have to owe more money now! Iowa/ Online Nationwide Author: Stacy, Minnesota Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
University of the People, Joseph Szewczyk ,Instructor, Worst Educational Experience Ever Pasadena California Author: Wellsville, New York Colleges and Universities: University of the People Pasadena, California

Sep 26 2016
Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Ripped me off to the tune of $1500. Signed a promissory note and will not respond to my requests. Evans Georgia Author: leesville, South Carolina Home Improvements: Bulldawg Roofing/Jason Tyre Evans, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
Padgett John Padgett took my money and never finished job anderson South Carolina
Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Home Improvements: Padgett anderson , South Carolina

Sep 25 2016
Everest Online University financial aid money scam Tampa Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Colleges and Universities: Everest Online University Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 24 2016
Vision Property Management VPMAlex Szaderek Fired Due to Disseminating Chief of Staff History of Convicted Sex Crimes Columbia South Carolina Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 24 2016
Andrew Fabrikant Inc Bad checks all over south florida Hollywood fl Nationwide Andrew fabrikant stealing money from dealership Lavieri Motorsports Author: Hollywood , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Andrew Fabrikant

Sep 24 2016
Pureline Dietary Supplements Screwed Tampa Florida Author: Darlington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 24 2016
Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa Florida Author: Darlington, South Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pureline Dietary Supplements Tampa, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Kaplan University Kaplan in a SCAM Kaplan.edu Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan University Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Insuranceclaimcheck.com Cenlar Mortgage Snakes who hold onto every last cent of your money without warrant Florence South Carolina Report them to the CFPB Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Insuranceclaimcheck.com Florence, South Carolina

Sep 23 2016
Wealth Automation System Linda & Frank Sullivan Rip Off grandville Michigan Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Home Based Business: Wealth Automation System grandville, Michigan

Sep 23 2016
US Federal Grant Department Scam, Harassment, Foreign, Perverted Washington D.C. Nationwide Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: US Federal Grant Department Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
S.O.E. John WIllis (Special Operations Equipment) Original S.O.E.soetacticalgear Tactical Scam Artist and Email Bully Camden Tennessee Author: City, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: S.O.E. John WIllis (Special Operations Equipment) Camden, Tennessee

Sep 22 2016
Bakers Shoes Bakers is going out of business for a reason!!!! Con artists. Internet
Author: South Bend, Indiana Clothing Stores: Bakers Shoes Internet

Sep 22 2016
Open Business Solutions Total Bull frankfurt am main Germany Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Advertising / Deceptive: Germany

Sep 22 2016
Bridgecrest DriveTime Railroaded Nationwide Author: Walhalla, South Carolina Car Financing: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
American Academy of Facial Esthetics Stat DDS Inaccurate promotion and holding clients to useless contracting South Euclid Ohio Yeah, not so much... Author: Newport Beach, California Dental Services: American Academy of Facial Esthetics South Euclid, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Post University: Katey Baruth, Sara Lopez, Vickie Carter, Richard Strompf, Don Mroz Fraudulent business practices and fraudulent spending of GI Bill funding Waterbury CT Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Post University Internet