Your Search | southeastern frieght lines

Sep 28 2015
Roadside towing Illegally parked???? Durham North carolina
And this is your concern how?? Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Towing: Roadside towing Internet

Sep 27 2015
Cliff long, Southeastern Industrial Painting Unlicensed, Not Bonded, Painters who Don't believe their own contracts are worth the paper their written on Baldwin Florida Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Cliff long, Southeastern Industrial Painting Baldwin, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Aaronson Van Lines Boynton Beach, Florida moving broker. Brokered our mmove to an incompetent mover and we cannot get our damage claim paid. Boynton Beach Florida Author: Oak Hill, West Virginia Moving Companies: Aaronson Van Lines Boynton Beach, Florida

Sep 20 2015
Nationwide Van Lines Worst moving experience Plantation Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Moving Companies: Nationwide Van Lines Plantation, Florida

Sep 19 2015
NZ Van Lines No care & No responsibility Palmerston North Nationwide
Author: Kerikeri, Moving Companies: NZ Van Lines Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Heartland Can Lines Heartland Van Lines (aka Trans Van Lines or Avis Van Lines); Classic Van Lines; Orange Van Lines Dishonest and incompetent moving companies Heartland Van Lines gave me a binding quote, took a deposit and when they got to my house they said the move would be double the amount of the binding quote Farmers Branch TX
Author: Melbourne, Florida Moving Companies: Heartland Can Lines Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Full Service Van Lines (Pete) Charged for 2nd flight of stairs upfront. Demanded add'l $150.00 upon arrival due to # of steps per flight. Blackmail/wouldn't deliver unless pd Coconut Creek Florida Author: Weston, Florida Moving Companies: Full Service Van Lines Coconut Creek, Florida

Sep 15 2015
#1 Van Lines Deceptive, Destructive, Dishonest Miami Gardens Florida Author: Mulberry, Florida Moving Companies: #1 Van Lines Miami Gardens, Florida

Sep 15 2015
National Relocation Van Lines National Relocation Solutions Never completed delivery and doesn't want to pay insurance taken. Lied about cost. Worst customer service ever. Hallandale Beach, FL / Baltimore Maryland Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: National Relocation Van Lines Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 15 2015
USA Van Lines Horrible Company! Stay away! Linden New Jersey Author: Newport News, Virginia Moving Companies: USA Van Lines Linden , New Jersey

Sep 14 2015
Holland Cruise Lines, a/k/a/ none known Free Holland Cruise Author: Northbrook, Illinois Cruise Ships: Holland Cruise Lines nationwide

Sep 11 2015
LINE-NEWS ANYTHING WITH NEWS lines-news new york Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan News Media: LINE-NEWS Internet

Sep 07 2015
All State Van Lines Deposit Thieves - Date of Move Liars Margate Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Moving & Storage: All State Van Lines Nationwide

Sep 02 2015
carnival cruise lines Carnival Cruises FALSE ADVERTISING Nationwide Do your research Author: Virginia Cruise Ships: carnival cruise lines Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Expresso Shipping Lines threaten, lie, steal California is where they said who knows though Internet Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Expresso Shipping Lines Internet

Aug 31 2015
Long Haul Van Lines Spider Van Lines Tried to scam $5800 for $2600 moving estimate, ROBBED less than two hours later. Gardena California
Author: Ventura , California Moving Companies: Long Haul Van Lines Gardena , California
17, Report #1251938

Aug 31 2015
All State Van Lines Relocation DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY margate Florida
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation margate, Florida

Aug 29 2015
Long Haul Van Lines, Alliance Moving Services Senior citizen ripped off from the beginning and still is A true nightmare. Norwalk California Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: Long Haul Van Lines Norwalk, California

Aug 28 2015
North Van Lines Dishonest Movers in Hackensack, New Jersey Author: New Milford, Connecticut Moving Companies: North Van Lines Hackensack, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
INFINITY VAN LINES Dan Chase Bait & Switch Marketing - Fraudulent - Dishonest HALLANDALE Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Moving Companies: INFINITY VAN LINES HALLANDALE , Florida

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 24 2015
Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Infinity Travel or Travel Select Rewards or Sponsor Sat thru a 90 minute meeting for a free cruise and airfare Lake Havasu City Arizona Author: Cottonwood, California Cruises: Norwegian Cruise Lines Cruise Advisor Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Unlimited Van Lines Bait and Switch Union City New Jersey Author: Durham, North Carolina Moving Companies: Unlimited Van Lines Union City, New Jersey

Aug 23 2015
Budgetvanlines broker © 2015 Budget Van Lines Inc.9081 W Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, NV 89117Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | CareersBudget Van Lines is a Household Goods Transportation Broker for Interstate Moves.(DOT #2233611 ,MC #512534) Turned them down told them to forget it would find someone else to move us they kept calling back until we said yes then called them back to cancel they said we might not get our money back. Went a head and used them the great hights relocation they hired broke all our furniture Las vagas Nevada
Author: Taft , Texas Moving Companies: Budgetvanlines broker Las vagas , Nevada

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the Vida vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my Sheraton timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called Equity Acquisition Svc will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their in house financing . I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the EAS number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about The Mayan and EAS, the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout rescinding. I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Settlement and Release of contract Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico