Your Search | southeastern frieght lines

May 21 2016
Savannah Van Lines Representative: David Dowling Beware..Use Another Company Ft Lauderdale FL Author: Lubbock, Texas Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines Nationwide

May 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Deceptive Business Practices and Flat Out Lies Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Moving & Storage: Savannah Van Lines Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 19 2016
Protected Van Lines Bogus estimate, deceptive practices Internet Internet Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Moving Companies: Protected Van Lines Internet

May 18 2016
UniGroup Unived Van lines Movers stole my belongings Fenton Mo Nationwide Author: Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: UniGroup Nationwide

May 15 2016
#1 van lines this company must have a warehouse full of valuable items that they did not deliver to their customers. ┬ámiami fl miami Author: deland, Florida Moving Companies: #1 van lines miami, fl

May 11 2016
Azamara Cruise Lines Azamara Journey My husband got horribly sick and they kept all of the money miami Florida Author: -pinellas Park, Florida Cruise Ships: Azamara Cruise Lines miami, Florida

May 11 2016
Champion Truck Lines, LLC Timeline LeasingPerformance Sand Smart Auto Wholes Canyon Truck Lines, Brandon Foster, Ashley Baldwon PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL CONSUMERS, DRIVERS, PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEES Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Kentucky Trucking Companies: Champion Truck Lines, LLC Tulsa, Oklahoma

May 09 2016
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc ODFL Frieght company damages shipment, refuses to pay out claim Thomasville North Carolina Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Shipping Companies: Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc Thomasville, North Carolina

May 09 2016
Unlimted Van Lines Con Artists Union City New Jersey Author: Richmond, Virginia Moving Companies: Unlimted Van Lines New Jersey

May 04 2016
all state van lines damaged, lost, won't replace items, delivered someone else's diamond jewelry margate Florida Author: liberal, Kansas Moving Companies: all state van lines margate, Florida

May 03 2016
Colonial Van Lines Horrible Customer Service Nationwide Author: Illinois Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Nationwide

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 29 2016
Southeastern Freight Hit by a Southeastern Freight Truck almost a month ago and still no resolution for car or personal injuries Lexington South Carolina Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Southeastern Freight Lexington, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Viking Van Lines Viking Van Lines LLC Won't reply to emails, garbage template website, do not use them! Dallas Texas Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Viking Van Lines Dallas, Texas

16, Report #1301932

Apr 26 2016
Canadian Van Lines Coronation Van Lines Nightmare Moving Experience - our stuff was never delivered, had to hire another company Vancouver Internet Author: British Columbia Moving Companies: Canadian Van Lines Internet

Apr 23 2016
Blue Star Cruise Lines Loosers Scam Art you dont want... all aboard! Florida they claim Nationwide
Author: marita, Oklahoma Air Travel: Blue Star Cruise Lines Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
American Van Lines Complete scam Pompano Beach Florida Owner righted the wrong Author: Wichita, Kansas Moving Companies: American Van Lines Pompano Beach, Florida

Apr 19 2016
D&l auto owosso mi Bought a vehicle as is had vehicle for less than 24 hrs check engine light came on transmission cooler lines fell apart....... Owosso Michigan Author: Corunna, Michigan Auto Dealers: D&l auto owosso mi Owosso , Michigan

Apr 18 2016
White Dove Ranch Golden Retrievers Cancer in Breeding Lines Creston California
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Animal Abuse: White Dove Ranch Golden Retrievers Creston , California

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES I WAS TOLD IF YOU CANCELL YOUR CRUISE 74 DAYS PRIOR TO THE CRUISE THERE IS NO PENALTY, I TRIED TO CANCELL ON THE 75TH DAY THEY CHARGED ME 750.00 MIAMI,FL FLA Author: WASHOE VALLEY, Nevada Cruise Ships: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES Internet

Apr 09 2016
American Frieght Do not stand up to their warranty and very rude at the home office and customer service Lexington Ohio Author: Lexington, Ohio Mattress Stores: American Frieght Lexington, Ohio

Apr 09 2016
NH Cash.com Loans, Cash Loans, Lines of Credit Bedford New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Loans: NH Cash.com Bedford, New Hampshire

Apr 07 2016
Jane Kye Consulting Franklin Frye Fraud obtaining lines of credit Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Loans: Jane Kye Consulting