Your Search | southern comfort pools nc

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
European fitness center .Reno Nc European fitness I opened an account membership at european fitness signed a contract .they gave me a tour of the fitness center i saw how dingy and unclean the place looked. I payed $45 to open account then i started having medical issue i called right after a couple of days after paying for my fitness contract  Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Work Place Bullies: European fitness center .Reno Nc Reno , Nevada

Jan 12 2017
U.S. Dept. of Education $2 million FRAUD, now much more Southern Illinois University Edwardsville .,et.al. Nationwide Author: Venice, Florida Colleges and Universities: U.S. Dept. of Education Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Intex, Intex Corp Intex doesnt stand behind product, horrible CS Long Beach California Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Pools & Saunas: Intex, Intex Corp Long Beach, California

Jan 08 2017
The Select Group LLC Select Group, The Select Group The Select Group Hires People with no Technical Background or Knowledge - Most Staffers are former Cheerleaders, Bartenders, Car Salemen, Waitresses, er=tc. Raleigh, NC (Corp. Office) Nationwide References vs. Free Leads Author: Nationwide Employment Services: The Select Group LLC Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Guardian Smart Vision Series and Kamron Audio approched me at a gas station and said he was selling Home digital video recorder and A Digitsl Home Theater system. The items where in a packaged box with sealed bands around them. When I got home I opened them up they do not work. I scaned the bar codes and it brought me to one website with no number nor address. I searched the internet and couldn't find anything on the name brand Durham, NC Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Guardian Smart Vision Series Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
comfort Inn Harbor blvd. anaheim committed tax fraud, perjury anaheim California Really? Author: GARDEN GROVE, California Motels: comfort Inn Harbor blvd. anaheim anaheim, California

Jan 05 2017
Horusicky Construction Inc. Horusicky Pools This contractor swapped cheaper lesser quality materials and breached our contract Pacific Palisades California Author: Los Angeles, California Pool Builders: Horusicky Construction Inc. Pacific Palisades, California

Jan 04 2017
Discover card Terrible Customer Service NC Nationwide Author: Graham, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover card Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
southern diesel repair call someone else. TOTAL RIP OFF hutchins Texas Author: Conyers, Georgia Auto Repair Service: southern diesel repair hutchins, Texas

Dec 29 2016
Southern Sisters They took my money off my card an won't respond to my emails or send me my items Georgia Internet Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Internet Services: Southern Sisters Internet

Dec 28 2016
Southern Junction Nightclub & Steakhouse Southern Junction Deceptive advertising Royse City Texas
Author: Rockwall, Texas Restaurants: Southern Junction Nightclub & Steakhouse Royse City, Texas

Dec 28 2016
Southern California Motorcycles Shady Dishonest Tom Hicks Lies Bait And Switch Scammers Brea California
Author: Fullerton, California Motorcycles: Southern California Motorcycles Brea, California

Dec 28 2016
Southern Asphalt Paving Terry Trail and Terry Trail Sr. No Business license, Fraud Company, takes your money and runs Bethpage Tennessee Author: Westmoreland, Tennessee Home Improvements: Southern Asphalt Paving Bethpage, Tennessee

Dec 26 2016
Richland Holdings., aba Acctcorp of Southern Nevada Wage Garnishment Las Vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Richland Holdings., aba Acctcorp of Southern Nevada Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 23 2016
pools by ben Horrible service santa clarita California Author: tarzana, California Pools & Saunas: pools by ben santa clarita, California

Dec 22 2016
Artizan Pool Designs Artizan Pools Jimmy's Pools Collected OVER $90K and still no work completed/started. Acworth Georgia Author: Acworth, Georgia Pool Builders: Artizan Pool Designs Acworth, Georgia

Dec 20 2016
Payan Pools Payan Pool Service, Inc., payanpoolsserviceblog.com/ Payan Pool Service of Santee, CA -- BAD SERVICE - F RATING! Santee California Author: California Pool Services: Payan Pools Santee, California

Dec 16 2016
Comfort Keepers of Henderson Nevada Before even being employeed with the company , they charged me for a physical i had already completed. They charged me for DMV Report and fingerprints with a criminal background check. Henderson Nevada Author: Lawrence, Kansas Work Place Bullies: Comfort Keepers of Henderson Nevada Henderson, Nevada

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Saltman Enterprises Kim Arunski Sells pool supplies on line, but never delevers Queen Creek Arizona Author: Huntington Beach, California Pools & Saunas: Saltman Enterprises Queen Creek, Arizona

Dec 11 2016
nationwide home comfort this is a fraud using Enbridge name and an energy saving program to make their story Markham Ontario This is a Fraud Author: Mississauga, Ontario Home Improvements: nationwide home comfort Markham, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 09 2016
Above and Beyond Pools Pool Disaster- peoria Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Pool Services: Above and Beyond Pools Gilbert,

Dec 08 2016
Pool Spa Supplies Buyer BEWARE - significant re-stocking fee and poor customer service order error from their website houston texas Author: Wheaton, Illinois Pools & Saunas: Pool Spa Supplies Internet