SOUTHERN REFRIGERATED TRANSPORT, (SRT) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: southern refrigerated transport, (srt)
There may be more specific results for "southern refrigerated transport, (srt)"
For more specific results for "southern refrigerated transport, (srt)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Transport connection Bill Avrich President Transport ConnectionOffice: 561-982-1275 BEWARE of this guy. The man cussed me out in a insane rage. If you want to deal with a high priced unstable person, he's it Internet Author: staton, Indiana Auto Shipping Companies: Transport connection Internet

Apr 29 2017
eNamix Staffing company John Jeltema 15707 Rockfield Blvd., Suite 150 Irvine, California, 92618 Ad states he is hiring people, but actually wants recruiters to find him people for free SCUMBAG Southern Califronia Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Consulting: eNamix Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Auto Transport Industry Industry Blacklist Autotransportleads.blogspot.com Fake Fraud Scam Website with totally false and misleading information about the industry. Palo Alto California Author: Palo Alto, California Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Industry Industry Blacklist Palo Alto, California

Apr 27 2017
Southern sister designs I placed a order with them on April 8th and I have not received it and when I email them no one will reply to it I ordered two Confederate bikinis and my eyes I believe they're just a rip-off so take it for my experience don't order anything from them wha Georgia Georgia
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Liars: Southern sister designs Internet

Apr 27 2017
Apache Homes and transport Apache homes crooks and con artists and bunch of drug addicts savanna Oklahoma Author: savanna, Oklahoma Mobile Home Parks: Trailer Parks: Apache Homes and transport savanna , Oklahoma

Apr 26 2017
Covenant Transport n/a I was set-up and used like a brother from the 1800's chattanooga Tennessee Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Trucking Companies: Covenant Transport chattanooga, Tennessee

Apr 26 2017
Frank Odell real care transport Real care transportation Scammer / thief Salem Author: Salem, Massachusetts Taxi & Limousine Services: Frank Odell real care transport

Apr 23 2017
Inter-continential Transport WARNING legitimate fake shipping company money scam Internet
Author: baltimore, Maryland Attorney Generals: Inter-continential Transport Internet

Apr 21 2017
Valley View Equine Transport aka Leigh Griffith No show, no call, all excuses. north wales Nationwide
Just found out she isn't even legal... Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Valley View Equine Transport Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Emergency Medical Transport Inc. EMT Ambulance Lifeteam EMS RIP OFF PATIENTS AND RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES Canton Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: Emergency Medical Transport Inc. Canton, Ohio

Apr 12 2017
AutoStar Transport Express DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THIS COMPANY Nationwide Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Trucking Companies: AutoStar Transport Express Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Southern Sisters Designs Auburn Georgia Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Jewelry Stores: Southern Sisters Designs Auburn , Georgia

Apr 11 2017
Uno International Alejandro Yarto Petra Schubert Used my company Coolfood ltd. name without my permission to transport narcotics! Dallas Texas Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Drug Dealers: Uno International Alejandro Yarto Petra Schubert Dallas, Texas

Apr 09 2017
Pet-Express Pet delivery express Delivery of Animals, Animal Transport, Shipping of Animals Pittsburgh Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Animal Services: Pet-Express Internet

Apr 08 2017
Transport America TCAM Bad Faith Company Egan MN Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Trucking Companies: Transport America Internet

Apr 08 2017
Sun-Set Yorkies and Petex-usa Pretty puppies also fro transport-petex-usa.com bought puppy Sonia for 500 then was sent itenerary from sunset yorkies for the flight which was Petex-usa.com which needed $1200 flight insurance Baltimore Nationwide-Maryland
Author: Beaumont, Texas Dog Breeders: Sun-Set Yorkies and Petex-usa Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
1ASAP Transport None Payment to expeditors Orlando Florida Author: Dawson Springs, Kentucky Trucking Companies: 1ASAP Transport Orlando, Florida

Apr 06 2017
RELIABLE TRANSPORT FAST TALKING SALESMAN Author: Alabama Auto Shipping Companies: RELIABLE TRANSPORT

Apr 03 2017
Cause-Central Vision Marketing Int., Historical Southern Flag, Confederate Supplies, Blue Lives Matter Gear, Prime Patriot Cop Scammers! Ordered A Blue Line Punisher Yeti Cup, They Refused to Send it to Me. After Four Months of them screwing with me they send me a PINK YETI !!!! Spring Texas
Author: maplesville, Alabama Sales People: Cause-Central Spring, Texas

Mar 31 2017
Southern Management Corporation Vienna Park Apartments Prejudice, Deceptive, Unskilled repairmen, Abusive repairmen, Disrespectful, Word twisting, Threatening Vienna Virginia
They painted over mold. Author: Vienna, Virginia Property Management: Southern Management Corporation Vienna, Virginia

Mar 31 2017
AKAT Transport autri Inc. I transported a trailer for this company in good faith delivered safe And Timely they decide to pay only 700.00of a 2,025.00 fee Ridgeville Indiana Author: Danville, Illinois Trucking Companies: AKAT Transport Nationwide

Mar 31 2017
Transport Connection Yelling, Swearing, Crazy, Unstable, Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Ohio Auto Shipping Companies: Transport Connection Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
MedicalCanastore.com Express_mail@consultant.com Don't buy from them they WILL rip you off they got me for 300 $$ Southern California Internet-based Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Smoke Shops: MedicalCanastore.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
American Auto Transport Chris CarterJames Carter Liars, cheats, and straight up con artists. Internet Author: Hialeah Park, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: American Auto Transport Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet