SOUTHWEST AIRLINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: southwest airlines
There may be more specific results for "southwest airlines"
For more specific results for "southwest airlines"
Showing 26-50 of 3,175 Found Reports For more specific results for "southwest airlines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

26, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

Aug 05 2017
Hawaiian Airlines Hawaiian Airlines Consumer Affairs Never Responds After Contact Now Vouchers Are Expired Honolulu Hawaii Author: Simi Valley, California Airlines: Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu, Hawaii

Aug 02 2017
Puppyspot.com puppy finder, puppy concierge, puppies, designer, puppies, purebred puppies, Internet United Airlines Ships Puppies Author: Emmett, California Miscellaneous Companies: Puppyspot.com Internet

Jul 31 2017
allianz travel insurance brian boyles ,senion claim section pat whittaker, claim adjuster purchased travel insurance in case i had cancel my airline tickets. allianz refuses to honor (crooks) richmond Virginia Author: salisbury, North Carolina Airlines: allianz travel insurance richamond, Virginia

Jul 28 2017
GLOBAL ONE NETWORKS LLC MARION PETERSON Portrays as a minister, but is not. Hires unlicensed employees to do his work for him under Delta Airlines. Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Employees: GLOBAL ONE NETWORKS LLC Orlando, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Sebastien Roger Aulnay Bitcoin scam, selling AsiaMiles and other airline miles Hong Kong Internet
Author: Other Airlines: Sebastien Roger Aulnay Internet

Jul 24 2017
Title Promised cheaper rates Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Airlines: Club Newport Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
WOW Airlines Bait and Switch bait and switch reykjavic Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Airlines: WOW Airlines Internet

Jul 22 2017

Jul 15 2017
Spirit Airlines Scammed by Spirit Airlines Internet Author: St. Thomas, Airlines: Spirit Airlines Internet

Jul 12 2017
Southwest Phlebotomy LLC SW Phlebotomy Southwest Phlebotomy SCAM!! Dont waste your money!! Albuquerque New Mexico Claim that the company is a fraud. Author: Lubbock , Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southwest Phlebotomy LLC Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
WOW Airlines Lost baggage, delays, disaster Iceland Internet Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Air Travel: WOW Airlines Internet

Jul 06 2017
wow airlines ,wowair.us/ they are scam artist.they lie iceland Author: west palm beach, Florida Air Travel: wow airlines ,

Jul 06 2017
swengines Home Office address: 406 S. Boulder Ave. Suite 400, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103 Nationwide Engine Network 866-319-1058 Feel like I've been beatin down and my life is worthless Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103 Nationwide This Business Is Not BBB Accredited Author: corning, Ohio Auto Parts: swengines Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California I new something was up with this man. Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

41, Report #1382078

Jun 29 2017
Quality Used Engines, SW Engines, Southwest Engines, Engine and Transmission World, Engine Shopper are professional rip-off artists. Bait and switch - promised a low mile engine, provided a junkyard core instead. Refuses to refund money. Cudahy WIsconsin
Author: Ottawa, Kansas Auto Parts: Quality Used Engines Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
Southwest Airline / booking.com After booking a flight, I followed a link to book a hotel. The link took me booking dot com where they promptly ripped me off for $495 Unknown Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Hotel: Southwest Airline Internet

Jun 25 2017
frontier airlines (phx) Denise insensitive, cold, LIARS, uncaring, indifference, truely not people oriented, horrid people skills Phoenix Arizona Author: portland, Oregon Airline Personnel: frontier airlines (phx) Phoenix , Arizona

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives trying to sch take of for two since 5/4/13 sarasota Florida Author: vallejo, California Airlines: Grand Incentives sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Laura Halloran Havanese Comanche Cypress Texas
Documentation Author: Monument, Colorado Dog Breeders: Laura Halloran Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
American Airlines One Scheduled Trip - 3 Failed Flight Attempts Tampa florida Author: Tampa, Florida Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Philippine Airlines Jaime Bautista , president and COO Stole money from me on 2 occasions Pasay City Philippines Author: Corrales, New Mexico Airline Companies: Philippine Airlines Pasay City, other

Jun 04 2017
Hawaiia Airlines Martin ID GKO Deceptive online website offer, Bait & Switch ticketing, Failure to post cancellation policy Honolulu Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Airline Personnel: Hawaiia Airlines Nationwide

May 31 2017
Grand Incentives rude false fraud Sarasota Florida We're reviewing your situation Author: San Antonio, Texas Airlines: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida