Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: sovereign bank
There may be more reports for "sovereign bank"
For more results perform a general search for "sovereign bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 05 2017
High Class Universe Facebook ad for worlds cutest dog coin bank - ordered but never received Internet
Author: Vero Beach, Florida Computer Mail Order: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 04 2017
JPM Chase Bank NA Misleading Sales Practices on Credit Cards/Balance Transfer Offers Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Banks: JPM Chase Bank NA Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Bank of America Account locked Nationwide Really? Author: McFarland , Wisconsin Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
US Bank Reliacard Fraud Dispute Nationwide Author: Perkasie, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank Reliacard Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Luminess Air Genesis Brands-Ultimate Scrubber-Luminess - LPGHP Gel Nail Systems LLC - Luminess Cosmetics, LLC - Luminess Air - Luminess Fraud - Unauthorized Debits from your Bank Account - Misrepresentation sale over the phone Stafford Nationwide Author: Aliso Viejo, California Beauty Products: Luminess Air Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
icfreeshipping i received a 12.97 charge on my bank card and do not know why Internet Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Websites: icfreeshipping Internet

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois

Feb 03 2017
SAC NASCAR Got a calender from an add on facebook, was to be pat shipping only from SAC NASCAR, now they take 14.85 from my bank account without my consent. Sharon Pennsylvania Author: Sharon, Pennsylvania Sports Cards & Memorabilia: SAC NASCAR Sharon, Pennsylvania

Feb 02 2017
Bodyguardz Company claims 6 months after the fact that they never received my returned faulty product and charged my bank account a second time! Lehi, Utah Internet Author: Rosedale , Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Bodyguardz Internet

Feb 02 2017
life protect got bank info. didn't get product, but got charged $39.99 nationwide Author: chickasha, Oklahoma Emergency Medical Services: life protect nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Bank of America borrowers protection plan Proof that the borrower protection plan is denying us of payment saying they never got forms but they have been sent it by our lawyers many times it's been going on for over a yr Nationwide Author: fulton, Michigan Insurance Agencies: Bank of America borrowers protection plan Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Feb 01 2017
Regions Bank refuse to issue correct refund; issue on their end; Nationwide Author: Mississippi Banks: Regions Bank Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
BellaEpoque-Luminis ordered sample of skin and eye care charge was 5.97 .Checked bank statement was charged 100.00 from each co. Garden Grove ICA Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: BellaEpoque-Luminis Internet

Feb 01 2017
Independent bank Convienience fee rip off Memphis Tennessee Author: Fate, Texas Banks: Independent bank Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 01 2017
Mineral Simplicity Make-up I too bought the trial set, didn't even hardly use it and saw they charged me for 89.32!! Going to call- will defineatly NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Will also r eport this to my bank as fraud. charged 89.32 without authorization ? Pa Author: Sweethome, Oregon Alternative Health: Mineral Simplicity Make-up PA

Feb 01 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Another scheme from Wells Fargo's big bag of dirty little banking tricks Nationwide You are right... Author: SEDRO WOOLLEY, Washington Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Monitronics Unlawfully charged my bank account Nationwide Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Consumer Services: Monitronics Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 30 2017
r Allied Digital Allied Security asked for $700 to protect my computer from hacking! I understand that there are over 1 billion bank accounts that have been Hacked (broken into identity theft)! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Northridge, California Computer Fraud: r Allied Digital Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 30 2017
Bank of America Better Balance credit card Bank of America not honoring rewards program Charlotte Nationwide Author: acworth, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Better Balance credit card Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Budget Avid Rental Extortion and deceptive charges to my bank account Colmar Pennsylvania Author: Chalfont, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Avid Rental Colmar, Pennsylvania

Jan 30 2017
Stenger and Stenger Garnishes my bank account when they feel I'm not paying much even though I pay agreed amount every month. Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Banks: Stenger and Stenger Grand Rapids, Michigan