Your Search | spark whitening
Approximately 602 Reports Found

Oct 04 2015
Spark Energy LIARS DES PLAINES Nationwide Author: Des plaines, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Spark Energy Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
First Class Whitening Withdrew money from my bank account without my knowlesge or approval. Nationwide Author: San Francisco , California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
LDS Singles Spark Networks USA, LLC a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spark Networks, Inc. Dishonest Billing Practices Internet Author: Sandy, Utah Internet Services: LDS Singles Internet

Jul 29 2015
Capital One SPARK Business Card Capital One SPARK business card DOES NOT report to business bureaus. Deception! Richmond, VA Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Services: Capital One SPARK Business Card Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
Whitening Coach I believe they are one and the same company with BellaAtHome.  Internet Author: Salem, Massachusetts Dental Services: Whitening Coach Internet

Jun 03 2015
IvoryPro and teeth whitening Victim of free trial scam Internet Internet Author: London, Medical Supplies: IvoryPro and teeth whitening Internet

May 29 2015
Spark Energy Bad company houston Texas Author: California Utility Companies: Spark Energy houston, Texas

Apr 30 2015
Auto Tire Monro Muffler I really wasn't going to write a review about this place. But here it goes. I took my vehicle in for an oil change in November of 2014....come to find out the previous owners didn't believe in oil changes and I needed the engine rebuilt. I was under the impression that I basically had to leave it there for repairs. So....me being a girl and a scared one at that I did. Took them a month to get my engine rebuilt.....A MONTH...and 490.00 out of MY pocket for a rental. The warranty only covered 3 days. Now my car is having issues again and its because someone used seal tight on my spark plugs..............Im no longer in St Louis, Im in Joliet Il. Im getting to the point to where I want to get an attorney......All I can say is thank GOD I bought the extended warranty! Kirkwood Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Auto Tire Monro Muffler Kirkwood, Missouri

Apr 25 2015
Advance Auto Parts Defective Water Pump (9/15/14), Defective Spark Plug Cables (4/20/15 St. Petersburg Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Auto Parts: Advance Auto Parts St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 15 2015
ecycleBest ecyclebest.com, cash for iphones.com, cash for laptops.com are scam sites!!! Spark Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: ecycleBest Nationwide

Mar 01 2015
Spark Innovators Eggstractor false advertising Nationwide Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Appliances: Spark Innovators Nationwide

37, Report #1203747

Jan 23 2015
Spark Whitening Dental Pro at HomeSmile VitalizeBellaHome Free Samples Cost Me $120 - I Did Not Read The Fine Print! Nationwide Author: Whitby, Ontario Dental Services: Spark Whitening Nationwide

38, Report #1202639

Jan 19 2015
First Class Whitening SCAM!!! henderson Nevada Author: fort mill, South Carolina Dental Services: First Class Whitening henderson, Nevada

39, Report #1202385

Jan 17 2015
Christain Mingle Spark Networks LLC Christain mingle refuses to remove me from e- mail Los Angeles California Author: Mary Esther, Florida Computer Fraud: Christain Mingle Los Angeles, California

40, Report #1199041

Jan 02 2015
Dental Pro At Home and Spark Whitening Stole my Money Internet Author: London, Alaska Dental Services: Dental Pro At Home and Spark Whitening Internet

41, Report #1198785

Jan 01 2015
Spark Whitening Teeth whitening product. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Cardiff, Other Dental Services: Spark Whitening Internet

42, Report #1196466

Dec 19 2014
Whitening Lightning Have never been lied to so much... Valencia California Our sincere apologies Author: Houston, Texas Liars: Whitening Lightning Internet

43, Report #1196399

Dec 18 2014
Cooper Concepts, Inc. SCAM, Door-to-Door Sales for Spark Energy Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Door to Door Sales: Cooper Concepts, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

44, Report #1192948

Dec 03 2014
Spark Energy This company will rip you off! BEWARE! Houston Texas Author: Lake Forest, California Electrical Services: Spark Energy Houston, Texas

45, Report #1192377

Dec 01 2014
spark whitening this company sent me a free trail offer and the complet program with out trays just the syringe and never mentioned any monies henderson Nevada Internet Author: toronto, Alabama Dental Services: spark whitening Internet

46, Report #1192223

Dec 01 2014
First Class Whitening Was trial offer for 1.00$ then got charged 3.99 two days later and on the first of Dec charged 98.23. Said nothing about the last two charges to my account Scottsdale Arizona Author: Olney, Illinois Dental Services: First Class Whitening Scottsdale, Arizona

47, Report #1190169

Nov 20 2014
Spark Whitening Variations of the above Supplied me with unwanted products and charged me. Now won't provide details so I can return and get a refund. Arizona Arizona
Author: over, Cambridge UK, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Spark Whitening Internet

Nov 17 2014
spark energy ripping off consumers and small business's total scam- don't lose big money houston Texas Author: langhorne, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: spark energy houston, Texas

Nov 16 2014
Brian Lint/Dental pro Spark Whitening teeth whitening scam, free trial ends up stealing from bank account Henderson Nevada Author: Edinburgh, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Brian Lint/Dental pro Nevada,

Nov 12 2014
IvoryPro Teeth Whitening Las Vegas Author: NOTTINGHAM, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: IvoryPro Las Vegas,