Your Search | sparkletts
Approximately 39 Reports Found

Jun 29 2015
DS Water Services, Inc. dba Sparkletts Company charged me $153.99 when I cancelled my account just because they could Dallas Nationwide Author: California Bottled Water Delivery: DS Water Services, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 24 2015
sparkletts water service Wait time for a customer service is at least 30 minutes...I have several accounts with them and since day one my accounts were not consolidated like I asked. The water service is always always late...forcing me to call and speak to the rude representatives who never seem to know what's going on...then they promise me a delivery never happens. I have been dealing with this for a year now! They also hang up on you and managers seem just as careless. The worst company ever!!!! They are under staffed and at this rate I am sure they will soon go out of business. it has been 3 weeks and although I am on autopay I have not received any water delivery!!! Nationwide Author: Antioch, Tennessee Bottled Water Delivery: sparkletts water service Nationwide

3, Report #1219407

Mar 31 2015
SPARKLETTS WATER Beware of deceptive billing & difficulty to contact customer service. Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: SPARKLETTS WATER Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 24 2015
Sparkletts, DS Services of America DS water Deceptive Billing Practices Phoenix, AZ Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts, DS Services of America Nationwide

5, Report #1191242

Nov 25 2014
Sparkletts Water Hidden Fees. Drain You Dry. Squeeze Every Drop they Can. Atlanta, GA California You were LATE... Author: Oxnard, California Consumer Services: Sparkletts Water Nationwide

Aug 30 2013
Sparkletts harassment to consumer Atlanta Georgia Author: Irving, Texas Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Atlanta, Georgia

7, Report #1019881

Feb 25 2013
DS Waters Sparkletts Deceptive business practices including hidden charges, erroneous late fees and bait and switch, Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bottled Water Delivery: DS Waters Internet

Feb 14 2013
Sparkletts DS Waters Of America BE CAREFUL WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THIS SERVICE .. Atlanta, Georgia Call Us Author: WEST COVINA, California Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts DS Waters Of America Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 12 2012
DS Waters Sparkletts Overbilling, non delivery of water, refuse to supply paper invoice and continued billing after cancellation Van Nuys California Author: San Fernando, California Bottled Water Delivery: DS Waters Van Nuys, California

Oct 05 2012
Sparkletts Water Sierra water Sierra springs Deceptive Billing and False promises Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Consignment Stores: Sparkletts Water Internet

Jul 24 2012
Sparkletts Sierra Springs, DS Waters Charged for washing out my bottles after cancelling service. Phoenix, Arizona Author: Dallas, Texas Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 20 2012
Sparkletts Water DS Waters of America Scammed my new business with a Free water offer then sent huge bills!!! Mableton, Georgia Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Water Mableton, Georgia

Jun 28 2012
Sparkletts Water Deceptive business practices to get you under contract, and no customer service response Los Angeles, California You should be a top-tier manager for DS Waters Author: Los Angeles, California Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Water Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2012
DS Water Sparkletts Used deceptive sales and billing tactics to bury the $100 cancellation fee Los Angeles, California Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: DS Water Los Angeles, California

May 12 2012
DS Waters of America Sparkletts Water sparkletts water home delivery Mesa, Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: DS Waters of America Mesa, Arizona

Apr 10 2012
SPARKLETTS WATER SIERRA SPRINGS BAIT & SWITCH, DECEPTIVE BILLING, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COMP YOU ARE DELING WITH MABLETON, Georgia
Author: Kingman, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: SPARKLETTS WATER MABLETON, Georgia

Apr 09 2012
Sparkletts Water (Tempe) Everything was OK when I cancelled my Sparkletts account back in '08, now I have a Collection on my Credit Report!!! Tempe, Arizona Me Too Author: chandler, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Water (Tempe) Tempe, Arizona

Feb 10 2012
Sparkletts Breach of settlement agreement Phoenix, Arizona Author: Scottsdale,, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 24 2011
Sparkletts Bottled Water Well this company is billing me 120.00 for water I never ordered. They were supposed to pick up the bottles when I called customer service. They nevered show up and kept delivering til I closed my acc San Diego, California Author: San Diego, California Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts San Diego, California

Sep 08 2011
da waters sparkletts This company set me up with home water. They never came back i hade to call them every mounth. And when i changed they hit card with a100.00 fee. Very poor customer service. canton, Texas Author: Canton, Texas Rental Supplies: da waters canton, Texas

Jun 28 2011
Sparkletts DS Waters, Scam Artists! Never told me that they will charge my debit/credit card every month! Also, when I cancelled the supervisor told me that I will get charged $100+ cancellation fee & that I should read th San Diego, California Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Sparkletts San Diego, California

Mar 25 2011
DS Waters of America/Sparkletts poor service , Internet Author: AZ, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: DS Waters of America/Sparkletts Internet

Sep 25 2010
Sparkletts/Sierra Springs DS Waters scam, billing error, lying, refusal to reimburse funds taken out of account that were not authorized, claim that they can't credit back incorrect withdrawals into checking account Phoenix, Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts - Sierra Springs Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 04 2010
DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)vgnjnjjhkAzIUOKI Deceived me into a 1 yr contract without my knowledge Mableton, GA Internet Author: victorville, California Bottled Water Delivery: DS Waters Of America,Inc. (Sparkletts Water)vgnjnjjhkAzIUOKI Internet

Jun 28 2010
Sparkletts , DS Waters Of America, Inc. DS Waters, SierraSprings Over billing, Not delievering the correct amount. Not sending Bills Atlanta, Georgia Tough Break... Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparkletts Aka DS Waters Of America, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia