SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPRATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: specialty merchandise corpration
There may be more specific results for "specialty merchandise corpration"
For more specific results for "specialty merchandise corpration"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
dt motosports Selling faulty merchandise. california Author: norristown, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: dt motosports Internet

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World Purchased merchandise and now the website is gone Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Aug 18 2017
COBBLER UNION Dragging their feet to give refund after receiving merchandise back in perfect condition Atlanta Georgia Refund Processed by Cobbler Union Author: RICHMOND, Texas Clothing Stores: COBBLER UNION Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 17 2017
the buyers-fashionclub.com Bait and switch, membership club with trial crap merchandise and later additional charges for same crap items. some sent without any actual ordering internet company-I believe based in Florida Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Miscellaneous Companies: the buyers-fashionclub.com Internet

Aug 17 2017
Woww Fashion Bras on Facebook Charged my credit card and then did not deliver merchandise. Internet Author: Medical Lake, Washington Clothing Stores: WOWW Fashion Internet

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 14 2017
cf fashion trends internet ripoff Santa Barbara California Author: federal way, Washington Specialty Stores: cf fashion trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 14 2017
Jody secret, individual Took my payment, but did not send merchandise. BALTIMORE Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody secret, individual BALTIMORE, Maryland

10, Report #1391989

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret Facebook company scammed me for a sportsbra @ $24.95 Internet Author: Deer Park, Washington Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 09 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered a bra on 6/13/17 and got a confirmation email but never received the merchandise unknown Internet Author: canfield, Ohio Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
It's time to get serious about your incident Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 08 2017
Battery International Product was never received Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Specialty Stores: Battery International Internet

Aug 07 2017
Dave and Adams Suspect: removing specialty cards and high value rookie cards Tonawanda New York
I got specialty cards Author: Reno, Nevada Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Dave and Adams Tonawanda, New York

Aug 07 2017
Camping Fishing Outlet/Outdoors Online camping fishing outlet outdoors online Local and fast shipping San Antonio Texas Author: San Marcos, Texas Specialty Stores: Camping Fishing Outlet/Outdoors Online San Antonio, Texas

Aug 07 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered merchandise from this company through a Facebook ad and paid for it they charged my credit card and I have not received my merchandise since June 14! Internet
Author: Spokane, Washington Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 07 2017
Tophatter, inc. I a being charged thru Pay Pal $19.00, incl. late fees, etc., with no explanation as to what the merchandise is; I have NEVER bought, sold, etc., from Tophatter, Inc. Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, Florida Questionable Activities: Tophatter, inc. Nationwide

Aug 06 2017
Jody's Secret Made purchase via website and received no merchandise Internet
Author: Topeka, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 05 2017
Pure Healthy Real Nutrition, many other unrelated to health Called for Free Offer to try CBD oil, just pay postage and handling May 23, 2017, total $5.95. Gave debit card number to receive, they got paid immediately. Checked account on 6/5/17 and they had put in $79.95 which debit paid on 6/6/17. I NEVER authorized any such payment not for any future anything. It was a FREE SAMPLE very .5oz small bottle with dropper. I reported to Las Vegas state attorney, no response, reported to Florida State attorney who advised to return bottle certified mail, with advise to not send anything else. I returned 6/10/17 and have never received money not acknowledgement. They are still in operation scamming the elderly with so called FREE SAMPLES or merchandise. Many phone numbers same suite number. They returned state attorney's mail. They are STILL saying FREE CBD OIL SAMPLE and nowhere does it say they will remove monies from credit or debit cards. Seems Las Vegas NV State attorney is oblivious of 256 complaints at the address. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hallandale Beach F, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Pure Healthy Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 05 2017
2A4LUTUS Ordered gray purse for concealed weapons, got purse but not the shoulder strap. Contacted them by email, have not receive a replacement.. Orem Utah Author: Eagle Lake, Florida Specialty Stores: 2A4LUTUS Internet

Aug 05 2017
essfds.co.uk On 9/14/16 I placed an order with essfds.co.uk and to date 03/20/17 I have never received the merchandise. Contacted company via their website numerous times and they fail to respond. They ripped me off for apprxoimately $284.00 with shipping. Internet Author: Weldon Spring, Missouri Clothing Stores: essfds.co.uk Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jody's Secret I had purchased two of her new bras that she designed on June 4th. It says to allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I have still not recieved my order. I have emailed FOUR times, and I have not got any replies what so ever! I am alittle relieved I am not the only one who is dealing with this. That may sound bad, but it is not intended that way AT ALL! I do not understand what is going on, but this is NOT customer service AT ALL. This is very crappy service! Internet Author: Joplin, Missouri Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 03 2017
Grasscity Refuse to reship/refund for missing merchandise Netherlands Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Arts & Crafts Stores: Grasscity Internet

Aug 02 2017
Olives On Tap, Andrew Cameron Olives On Tap (Whistler) , Home, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Tastin Rip Off  British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, Ontario Food Vendors: Olives On Tap , Andrew Cameron North Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 02 2017
Jody's Secret I placed order with this company on June 17th 2017 . The company confirmed my order and took my payment and I was sent a email stating it would take 4 to 6 weeks. I still have not received my order and the company will not respond or refund my money. Internet Internet Author: Meridian, Mississippi Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet