SPECIALTY MERCHANDISE CORPRATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: specialty merchandise corpration
There may be more specific results for "specialty merchandise corpration"
For more specific results for "specialty merchandise corpration"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Rebel crate Charged me $19.99 a month for over 7 months and i had no idea what it was for. I'm on as I. I got a flag for a friend and the charges started. Without me signing up or giving permission. Internet
Author: Goodwater, Alabama Specialty Stores: Rebel crate Internet

Oct 20 2017
Jody’s Secret Took My Money Internet Author: Pinehurst, Texas Specialty Stores: Jody’s Secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
bargain light ordered merchandise august 31, 2017 as of today october 20, 2017 have yet to receive. Author: chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: bargain light ,

Oct 18 2017
F.C.&A. never received merchandise I am being bill for. What ever senor should know Peachtree City Georgia Author: Gilbert, Alabama News Media: F C.&A. Peachtree City, Georgia

Oct 17 2017
Tom Collins shoptomcollins I ordered 4 cell phone car mounts and received an email thanking me for my order and stating that my order was getting ready to ship out and allow 3-4 weeks delivery. Internet Author: Blackshear, Georgia Specialty Stores: Tom Collins Internet

Oct 17 2017
Bass Smasher Do not buy baits from Bass Smasher they sign you up for a monthly membership $38 and it dosnt work just wanted lures what a Scam Retired fisherman Missouri Internet Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Specialty Stores: Bass Smasher Internet

crepslocker, crepslocker.com counterfeit + fake merchandise UK Internet
Author: Bath, Other Work at Home Business: crepslocker Internet

Oct 16 2017
Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales Fraud and Loan Sharking Kalamazoo Michigan The Painful Truth Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Auto Dealers: Gateway Financial Solutiins and Rightway auto sales , Michigan

Oct 15 2017
Blink Color Gulzar Parabtani Company deducted $19.99 from my debit card and never shipped merchandise California Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey Sales People: Blink Color Internet

Oct 12 2017
Michael friedman Fallen heroes bracelets Benjamin foundation Scam Tacoma Internet merchandise received Author: Carthage, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Michael friedman Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 09 2017
Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology Advanceabletechnology.com We authorized a $5.95 purchase for a free Oil product. We were charged $5.97, $79.99, and $79.99. The last 2 charges were unauthorized and no product or services rendered. Scottsdale AZ Arizona Author: Saginaw, Texas Specialty Stores: Arrow Root-Root Advanceabletechnology Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World I ordered a hair steamer from this company and was charged 49.97 and never received my merchandise. I received a conformation number stating my shipment was on the way and never received it . Went back to the site and now company is no longer available what the heck, I want my money back they took out of my account. Find theses crooks. Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
QUICK GEAR NY Ordered 8 phone cases on 09/26/17 for total of $54.78.have received nothing or not been able to contact them Attpsquick,ny Internet New York Author: Shirley, New York Specialty Stores: QUICK GEAR NY Internet

Oct 07 2017
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, Dr. Gabriel Chiu REVIEW: Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in the quality of patient care and surgical results. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery's goal to customize customer's entire treatment, and make a life-changing experience at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Spa treatments: Facials & Microdermabrasion, Peels, Injectables & Fillers, Laser Treatments, Specialty Treatments, and Spa Policies. Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Beverly Hills CA *UPDATE: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe and trusted business service.
BUTCHER! Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Gabriel Chiu, Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, BHPS Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Classic modern Chanel-inspired, facility is comprised of sensational SkinCeuticals lounge, private VIP reception, and luxurious state-of-the-art consultative treatment rooms. Offering full-spectrum beauty treatments from customized facials to mommy makeover procedures. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 06 2017
rocket iaq didnt ship item, didn't issue refund Internet Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: rocket iaq Internet

Oct 05 2017
fresh diet solution trace# 1401910 continue to charge my bank account for merchandise. Every 3 months a charge of $42.00 is credit to my account.  Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

Oct 05 2017
24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc  Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Netbrands Failed to fulfill order and ignored requests for support or a refund Internet 24HourWristbands Customer Service Author: Frederick, Colorado Specialty Stores: 24hourwristbands.com ,Net Brands Inc ,Mashnoon Llc Rubberwristbands.com Aka Logobands.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
RadSpeed Detector Pro support@radspeedpro.com Unethical Company California or ID Internet Author: Leicester, North Carolina Specialty Stores: RadSpeed Detector Pro Internet

Oct 04 2017
JM Bullion Deposited my checks, cancelled my order, never issued refund Dallas Texas Rebuttal is inaccurate Author: Chicago, Illinois Specialty Stores: JM Bullion Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Affordable Powersports, LLC Kris HunterKristopher HunterKristopher Lee HunterMorgan Hunter Morgan M HunterMorgan Marie Hunter Sold knock off ATV that broke on the third time out and refused to return phone call for repairs Avondale Arizona Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Specialty Stores: Affordable Powersports, LLC Avondale, Arizona

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 02 2017
Jet.com Charged my card, waited weeks to send merchandise, completely broken, no refund! Scam company Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Furniture & Furnishings: Jet.com Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Ellys world Ellys world I ordered a steam flat iron from elly's world . I went to the website to track my order and the website is offline. I've since then emailed the company @ support@ellysworld.com twice regarding my order and no noe has responded. i really need them to return my money or send the merchandise. Internet
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ellys world Internet

Oct 02 2017
topvipe.com topsbagsstore.com came across my facebook page as coach website offering sale of leather purses. After payment was processed, I received confirmation from China website topvipe. I contacted my citicard and filed dispute. Cancelled transaction but received merchandise weeks later. They were plastic, creased, missing zipper, and were fraudulently labeled as coach china Internet Author: cheektowaga, New York Specialty Stores: topvipe.com Internet