Customer satisfaction commitment: P.W. | Ripoff Report

Your Search | speedway title pawn

Nov 29 2016
Boston National Title Agency LLC They lost my earnest deposit money Charlotte Nationwide Author: New Jersey Legal Services: Boston National Title Agency LLC Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
APS Auto Sales Al and Elly Perry On November 19, 2016, I purchased a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder color gray from APS Auto Sales and Leasing located at 3747 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ. 85716. I had purchased the vehicle at 4:00 p.m. and at approximately 6:00 p.m., I called the APS Auto Sales to inform them that the transmission had failed. A APS Auto Sales representative advised me to bring in the vehicle on Monday morning. The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder was dropped off at 4:30 a.m. on Monday, November 21, 2016. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Auto Dealers: APS Auto Sales Tucson, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
maximum auto sales Fresno. Auto sales I bought a car outright and after four months they still Don`t have my title. fresno California Author: fresno, California Auto Dealers: maximum auto sales fresno, California

Nov 25 2016
Titletracs- Donna Steenkamp Donna Steenkamp is NOT an Attorney- Consult an Attorney FIRST Florida Internet
Unsatisfied Customer Author: Denver, Colorado Title and Escrow Services: Titletracs Internet

Nov 24 2016
The Notary Spot, Inc. Michael Tomlinson Did not pay me for 2 signings, he was paid from the title agency and kept my money as well! Pasadena Texas Author: Deland, Florida Notary: The Notary Spot, Inc. Pasadena, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard BakkeMarcy zedejas Liars scam artist richard bakke sold me vehicle and wont send me title 9 months later still no title never buy from these snakes San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique San antonio, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 13 2016
Amerisave & Linear Title BE WARNED Atlanta Georgia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Mortgage Companies: Amerisave & Linear Title Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 10 2016
Security First Title Resource SFTR , CP Latouche, Claude Latouche Security First Title Resource aka SFTR are dishonest. They have owed us $400.00 since 2014. Their work is substandard and never on time. They are a liability. Blatantly, they tried forcing us to use their services, as payment. They are brazen. Unfortunately, it is a legal issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Philadelphia Suburban Credit Bureau Minneapolis Minnesota Author: media, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: Security First Title Resource Minnesota

Nov 03 2016
Coastal credit Title Troubles Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Coastal credit Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Royal Capital Advisors Jeffery R. EISENBURGEmily MOOREThomas SCHROYER Fraudulantly take $5187.00 as Title transfer fee, Then demand $14,000.00 as Mexican Sales Tax then Royal Capital are gone and so is our money!! .. Chicago Illinois Author: Edmonton , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Capital Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 21 2016
Title max Titlemax Cairo Georgia Author: tallahassee, Florida Loans: Title max Cairo, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
san diego metropolitan credit union Extortion Company, after they lend you money for solar panels they will hold your title ransom and charge you a fee every time you redo your loan San Diego California Author: Placentia, California Solar: san diego metropolitan credit union San Diego, California

Oct 19 2016
Stacey Shefton Atlanta Motor Group, Premierone Motors Inc. Stacey Sapp, Stacey Wells, Atlanta Xotic Rentals Theft By Deception Stole $25,000 By Selling Benz With Out Title Stole 3 Cars & Rent 1 Atlanta Xotic Rental Norcross Marrietta Cobb Sylvania Augusta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle: Stacey Shefton Norcross, Georgia

Oct 18 2016
Gsp Management co. Gary Moyer Thief ,liar,rude took $1000.00 from me and could not get title . Never heard from Gary since. Complete scum and liars. Morgantown Pennsylvania Author: Philipsburg, Pennsylvania Liars: Gsp Management co. Morgantown, Pennsylvania

Oct 15 2016
Taras Kulish/ Steinberg Title Hope & Israel LLP Taras Kulish / Steinberg Title Hope & Israel LLP Taras Kulish bullied client into paying for services not delivered as promised Toronto
Author: Toronto, Ontario Lawyers: Taras Kulish/ Steinberg Title Hope & Israel LLP Toronto,

Oct 15 2016
Flatiron Financial Services,Inc Centrix, Auto Portfolio Services Inc. Paid for a car through bankruptcy,can't get my title. Car been paid for since 2010. Manchester New Hampshire Author: washington, North Carolina Car Financing: Flatiron Financial Services,Inc Manchester, New Hampshire

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 10 2016
Camping World Robertsdale, AL Sold RV, Made Loan, Won't Release Title Robertsdale Alabama Author: Kennesaw, Georgia RV Dealers: Camping World Robertsdale, AL Robertsdale, Alabama

Oct 09 2016
Title Bucks of gadsden, alabama She would no I was in serious problem with money refinance give a little more money few times till she knows I can't pay. Gadsden Alabama Author: Gadsden, Alabama Car Financing: Title Bucks of gadsden, al Alabama

Oct 05 2016
Auto title loan llc auto loan llc this company took my car with all my valuables inside and i was make the last payment. I total $1200.00 paid to them P.O. Box 11 Rarotonga, Cook Islands Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Auto Towing: Auto title loan llc Internet

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Loan Max Title Loans Didn't explain Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Loan Max Title Loans Tucson, Arizona