Customer satisfaction commitment: P.W. | Ripoff Report

Your Search | speedway title pawn

Aug 27 2016
Instaloan/Title max Took my money and closed down . Perry , Georgia Nationwide Author: Fort valley , Georgia Abusive Children: Loans: Instaloan/Title max Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Switch it Title Exchange, llc,Oakmont Resort, Tree Tops Realty, Melissa Evans Realtor Misleading, ripoff, scam Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Tennessee Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Resorts: Switch it Title Exchange, llc Tennessee

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 13 2016
Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Wael Elysddany I bought a car Cash $21k Wael Elysddany pocketed the $ and did not pay off hos mortgage on my car . 3 mths later I have no title and no license plates. The car cannot be used. He is a crook . DMV NEw Jersey is fining him and told me about the unpaid luen against the titled. Elmwood Park New Jersey Author: Nyc, New York Auto Dealers: Formula 1 Auto imports and Wael Elysddany New jersey Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Aug 09 2016
Chicago Title Insurance Unmarketable Title Chicago Illinois Author: Suffolk, Virginia Legal Services: Chicago Title Insurance Chicago, Illinois

9, Report #1320537

Aug 03 2016
Midwest title loan  Chicago Illinois robert and stacie sitting in a tree Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Midwest title loan Chicago, Illinois

10, Report #1319761

Jul 30 2016
B E & L AUTO SALES BOWMAN, EARNEST AND LOTTIE AUTO SALES Crooks, overpaid, salvaged title, flood, total loss WALTERBORO South Carolina
Author: St. Helena, South Carolina Auto Dealers: B E & L AUTO SALES WALTERBORO, South Carolina

11, Report #1319766

Jul 30 2016
First American Title Beware Unethical Company Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Insurance Companies: First American Title Nationwide

12, Report #1319468

Jul 28 2016
Smart Choice Title Loan Easley South Carolina YOU Agreed To This! Author: Pickens, South Carolina Motor Vehicle: Smart Choice Title Loan Easley, South Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Lonestar Truck Group Tyler Truck Centers Traded in my working truck for a newer truck that has TITLE ISSUES and cant be leased on until resolved!!!!! Tyler Texas
Title issue Author: kaufman, Texas Truck Dealers: Lonestar Truck Group Tyler, Texas

Jul 23 2016
Irimia Laura - bigmoneysrl Chaturbate name is bigmoneysrl Real name is Irimia Laura and her email is cilic_petrova@yahoo.com.tr Webcam scammer Romania, Croatia Internet
Author: new york , New York Title and Escrow Services: Irimia Laura - bigmoneysrl Internet

Jul 23 2016
Fall River Pawn Brokers DON’T TRUST FALLRIVER PAWN WITH YOUR VALUBLES West Warwick, Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Pawn Broker: Fall River Pawn Brokers West Warwick,, Rhode Island

Jul 23 2016
Arbor Pro Tree Service - Nigel Knipe Unprofessional / Threatened by wife Macedon New York Correction in title: Threatened my wife (not by) Author: , New York Landscaping: Arbor Pro Tree Service - Nigel Knipe Macedon, New York

Jul 22 2016
Ray Skillman Lost car title Indianapolis Indiana Author: Eaton, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray Skillman Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 22 2016
Affordable Excitement LLC Misled me in the total cost of scooter and sold me 150cc on title says 50cc Norcross Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Questionable Activities: Affordable Excitement LLC Norcross, Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Howard Buick GMC finance and title Elmhurst Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: Howard Buick GMC Elmhurst, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
Loan max title loans Fredrickburg Virginia Author: Fredrickburg , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Loan max title loans Fredrickburg , Virginia

Jul 17 2016
Car Registration.Com Thought I was renewing my title and entered information--when I got to the end of the application process, I was asked to purchase registration materials. I was charged a handling fee of $2.99 for no registration. Internet Author: Marshalltown, Iowa DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration.Com Internet

Jul 15 2016
Basin Land Title & Abstract Incorporated They sold me a house and now i find out i dont have a clear title to sell it. I had a buyer until they did a title search and my neighbors house was built on my property and the county knew about it before i bought it. I have surveys to prove it. Roosevelt Utah Author: Myton, Utah Real Estate Services: Basin Land Title & Abstract Incorporated Roosevelt, Utah

Jul 14 2016
North American title loans i owe 2300 and i went in and gave them 501 dollars, they say i still owe 2300 i paid 501 today November 10,2015 and if i don't pay next month they will take my truck florence Alabama Author: Florence, Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: North American title loans florence, Alabama

Jul 11 2016
Cooper11 Properties LLC, Scott Bertain Scott Bertain, Managing Director; Linda Wu, Escrow Agent with Title Group, LLC Senior, living in Alberta, Canada, offered to sell my timeshare and required that I pay The Title Group a fee, and they wanted me to transfer US funds to pesos'. That got me curious so I contacted a lawyer, and proceeded to do some research on my own, was not satisfied with what I found. Columbus Ohio Author: Wetaskiwin, Alberta, Alabama Resorts: Cooper11 Properties LLCScott Bertain Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
Cooper Properties II LLC Scammed by a title company Columbus Ohio Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Services: Cooper Properties II LLC Columbus, Ohio