Customer satisfaction commitment: P.W. | Ripoff Report

Showing 1-25 of 2,706 Found Reports For more specific results for "speedway title pawn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York First Allied Properties Inc. NY Identity and Address Stolen Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California

Mar 16 2017
Buylotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Buylotz Liquidations is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. As our customer makes money, we make money. Our concern is the success of our customers.*UPDATE: Buylotz Liquidations pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Buylotz Liquidations recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
NOT TRUTH - Customer received what he ordered and demanded to return the goods. Author: Tucson, Arizona Pawn Broker: BuyLotz Liquidations Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BuyLotz Liquidations is your best source for quality merchandise at pennies on the wholesale dollar. BuyLotz Liquidations have a long-term relationship with their sources, offering a consistent availability of ready-to-ship Closeouts, Overstocks, and Customer Returns to include General Merchandise, Appliances, Electronics, Housewares, Tools and Equipment, Furniture and much more. Gastonia, North Carolina

4, Report #1361929

Mar 15 2017
Taylor Auto Group Wendell Sr. Wendell Jr. Total price of car paid, still no license plate. Paid tax, title and license still nothing. Went to company they are moving out Dallas Texas Deferred or Delayed Payments Made Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Rentals: Taylor Auto Group Dallas, Texas

Mar 09 2017
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida

Mar 04 2017
Beeler motor sports Sold me a car with $ 3000 down a 2004 Monte Carlo and I can't get a title for my car that I can't drive? Kalmazoo Michigan Author: BATTLE CREEK, Michigan Auto Dealers: Beeler motor sports Kalmazoo mi, Michigan

Mar 03 2017
McGregor title inc Lost over $50,000.00 from the sale of my property . Not bonded not properly insured and refused to pay up. McGregor Minnesota Author: Kasilof, Alaska Attorneys & Legal Services: McGregor title inc McGregor, Minnesota

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Your right Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Atomic pawn Sold me a nail gun that won't work Knoxville Tennessee Author: Kingston , Tennessee Attorney Generals: Atomic pawn Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 27 2017
Famous Pawn Shop Sold a large welder that turned out to be stolen , will not refund money. Martinsburg West Virginia Author: Hagarstown , Maryland Pawn Broker: Famous Pawn Shop Martinsburg , West Virginia

Feb 27 2017
EZ.PAWN 7620 Colfax Ave Lakewood, CO They lost a family heirloom ring that I had temporarily pawned for money to attend the funeral of a relative. Not only did they lose the ring, so far they have not returned my payments that I faithfully made on the ring for 10 months, nor given me the estimated value cost of ring back. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Pawn Brokers: EZ.PAWN Lakewood , Colorado

Feb 26 2017
Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Coldwell & AssociatesRealtor LogoSales Agent: Andy Ferrell 332 S. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL. 60604 Fourth Floor+1 312 465 1185Sales@coldwe Fraud / Real Estate with Tittle Escrow Company , Claming to Represent Mexican Government ( Federal Tax Money Chicago , Denver, México IL. ,Colo.,MEXI
Author: Miami, Florida Investment Brokers: Coldwell & Associates // FIDELITY NATIONAL TITLE INSURANCE COMPANY ID. 19871492714 Denver , Colorado

Feb 22 2017
liberty mutual Georgia Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Title and Escrow Services: liberty mutual Georgia

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
Auto Loans, LLC We paid loan off and they still have not released the lien or title to us Las vegas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Loans: Auto Loans, LLC

Feb 20 2017
Montana Capital title and car loans Took my car after non payment Los Angeles California Your Point Is? Author: Pico Rivera , California Auto & Truck Rental: Montana Capital title and car loans California

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 13 2017
Title & Escrow of Texas, INC. Crystal Aguirre, Corey Anderson, Troy L. Watson, and Danny Wood. Forged signature on release of judgement liens. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Notary: Title & Escrow of Texas, INC. Dallas, Texas

Feb 09 2017
Loan Mart I paid off a car title loan and Loan Mart is refusing to send me my title back. Sacramento, California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Loans: Loan Mart Sacramento, California

Feb 07 2017
montana muscle nathan and ex wife samantha wratislaw I paid for SUV..... then never received a title San Diego CA Montana Author: greeley, Colorado DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: montana muscle stevensville, Montana

Feb 06 2017
Titlerecovery.com Promissed to produce a title but regstistered the ar in Vermont and sent me useless paperwork and asked for $650.00 more. Tey asured me I would not have a problem but it lasted 8 months and I got nothing except usless papers. Plano Texas Author: ROSELLE, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Titlerecovery.com Plano, Texas

Feb 03 2017
1800 LOAN MART, 800 Loan Mart, Auto Title Loans LOAN SHARKS Encino California 1800 Loan Mart - LOAN SHARKS Author: Inland Empire, California Loans: 1800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 03 2017
Jamar sadler Superstar auto sales Sold me a car we drove 3 hours to pick up said clearly he was a dealer and the amount was including tt&l said we would receive title in 4 weeks it's been 2 months now and he said the title and plates now he said it did not include taxes which if your a dealer you have to collect the taxes and transfer the title so I call bullhorn always has an excuse gives us a temporary plate not a buyer's plate it was printed off of a web service definitely does not have a license to sell that amount of cars so he will be reported to the state insisted on money orders with purchasers portion also so now we will contact the state Monday and the police dept and check to see if he does have a dealers license and report this we will file charges if need be now he says super bowl is in town and he's not going downtown till wendsday he does not have that much time we have the whole transaction recorded so it's not going to end well unless he makes this right Houston Texas Perhaps... Author: Belton, Texas Auto Dealers: Jam at sadler Houston, Texas

Feb 02 2017
United Auto Credit No Title when loan paid California California Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: United Auto Credit

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee