Customer satisfaction commitment: P.W. | Ripoff Report

Your Search | speedway title pawn

Jul 16 2014
All State Insurance Capital One Auto Finance Falsifying Document to Receive False Title Without Paying Me for My 2007 Toyota Yaris that was Totaled 4 years ago Coconut Creek Florida Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: All State Insurance Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Instaloan TitleMax I took out $500 title loan from the compan y in May of 2013. They manage to pile on enough fees and interest to keep the victim trapped into the loan. A year later I have not been able to get to paying off the principal. I have paid $960. in intersts and fees and now as of August 2014 they add $25.00 investigative fee to each month's payment. I cannot get loff the wheel. ! Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: Instaloan Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Stewart Title and Abstract Stewart Title released money from Escrow account in error that was for work on my new home. I did not get what I paid for home builder stopped communicating after he got the money. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Title and Escrow Services: Stewart Title and Abstract Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 12 2014
Global Assistance Program Sent me a book title the secrets to successful funding then charged me $89.95. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Global Assistance Program Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 12 2014
Title Max They repoed my truck, I was only one month behind due to loosing my job, and I had called to explain my situation Sauk village IL Nationwide Author: Chicago Heights, Illinois Loans: Title Max Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
usa advantage direct property title llc $35000 loss London, EC3A 8BE detroit Author: Lom u Mostu, Alabama Real Estate Investing: usa advantage London, EC3A 8BE, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
World Travel Access Took our money agreeing to transfer our timeshare and disappeared. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hercules, California Title and Escrow Services: World Travel Access Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 09 2014
Sovereign Lending Solutions Title Loan America TITLE LOANS ONLINE Nationwide Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Loans: Sovereign Lending Solutions Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger Pope Benedict XVI Blasphemes the Holy Spirit by taking on His Title as Vicar of Christ and Lies by Claiming to be the Successor of Apostle Peter, Internet
Author: Nuevo, California Religion: Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger Internet

Jul 08 2014
Motor Pool Auto & Pawn Shop King Cotton Autos Repo'd my car on the day my payment was due, however they were closed for the 4th of July Coldwater Mississippi Author: olive Branch, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Motor Pool Auto & Pawn Shop Coldwater, Mississippi

Jul 05 2014
car tech auto auction extorted me for 900 dollars for a title on a car i purchased. matawan New Jersey Author: staten island, New York Auto Dealers: car tech auto auction matawan, New Jersey

Jul 04 2014
Car Loans LLC Sovereign Lending Solutions LLC Title Loan America Deceptive, Fraudulent, Illegal practices Rarotonga, Cook Islands/Boca Raton, FL Internet/FL Author: Washington Loans: Car Loans LLC Internet

Jul 03 2014
Earnest Automotive Group Abraham Earnest Would not give me the title for a car that was paid in full Spring Texas Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: Earnest Automotive Group Spring, Texas

Jul 03 2014
WE BUY GOLD LLC SIN CITY GIFT CARD BUYERS(LIKE) Major rip off, offered me $200 for my gold ring, I went across the street to a legitimate pawn shop and got double...Stay away from the Fat guy with glasses. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Pawn Brokers: WE BUY GOLD LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 03 2014
Ray Skillman GMC 7550 E Washington St Indianapolis Indiana Deceptive Practice On 6/27/14 I made a deal with Ray Skillman (which took 3hours) to purchase a 2014 Yukon trading in my 2011 Tahoe. I had a pay off of $4900 which they knew. I also had been very upfront on what I wanted in the deal. I went to financing and signed a contract, purchase order and received an affidavit for title. On Monday I received a call stating they forgot to include my payoff and there was missing paperwork. So the three hours to get this deal together was a waste of time and I was told they made a mistake. I really loved the Yukon and was so disappointed over the deceptive practice. This was my first time at Ray Skillman. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray Skillman GMC Washington St Indianapolis Indiana Indianapolis, Select State/Province

Jul 03 2014
MHC Kenworth Tulsa OK Invalid Title, Incorrect VIN #, False information from salesman, Shoddy work from service dept, Finance/Sales Manager Accusations!!! Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Oxford, New York Truck Dealers: MHC Kenworth Tulsa OK Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 03 2014
First Atlantic Mortgage Services, inc. Daniel Watson/Latasha Johnson Timeshare fraud claim to have a buyer for your timeshare Saint Petersburg Florida
Author: Brownsville, Texas Title and Escrow Services: First Atlantic Mortgage Services, inc. Saint Petersburg, Florida

Jul 02 2014
Title Loan America Sovereign Lending Solutions, Inc., Sovereign Lending Solutions Title Loan America predatory unfair deceptive fraudulent they lie to get your business protected by Tribal immunity no state of feds can touch them Raton Florida
Author: Portland, Oregon Loans: Title Loan America Raton, Florida

Jun 30 2014
Heritage Auctions Heritage Scams me out of $18000 in Coins Dallas, Texas Author: , Other Auctions: Heritage Auctions Dallas, Texas

Jun 27 2014
Etitle Loan This company is a serious legal ripoff. I borrowed $1000 and I have paid back like $3000 and I still don't have my title back.  Florida
Author: Rockledge, Florida Liars: Etitle Loan miami, Florida

Jun 24 2014
Ultimate Motorsports, Inc, saleperson Joe completely non-responsive, misrepresented vehicle condition, improperly issued temporary tags and title houston Texas Author: Northville, Michigan Auto Dealers: Ultimate Motorsports, Inc houston, Texas

Jun 24 2014
Education Futures Corp EFC NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE OIG, THEY MISCLASSIFY WORKERS AND WON'T PAY YOU IF YOU DON'T ASSIST THEM WITH CHEATING THE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE SES TITLE I TUTORING PROGRAM Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Author: California Con Artists: Education Futures Corp Huntingdon Valley,, Select State/Province

Jun 24 2014
Accurate National Signings ANS They are scammers, they stole my money Lake Elsinore California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Title and Escrow Services: Accurate National Signings Lake Elsinore, California

Jun 24 2014
International Brokers incorporated-- crown title Transaction may be a side company out of milwaukee, wisconsin IBI offered me substantially more for my timeshare than it was worth. everything sounded ok, til they said that a title company would contact me for the next step, knoxville, tennesee Author: somewhere, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: International Brokers incorporated Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 20 2014
Loan Max Title Loans They have changed their loan and are RIPPING PEOPLE OFF !!! Do Not Do Business with them! West Carrollton Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Loan Max Title Loans West Carrollton, Ohio