Your Search | speedy cleaners
Approximately 838 Reports Found

Dec 01 2016
Speedy Appliance Service Took deposit and never came back to do the repair Bellmore New York Author: hemp, New York Warranty Companies: Speedy Appliance Service Bellmore, New York

Nov 21 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Rapid cash Speedy CashRapid cash Unable to contact them to set up payment arraignment Wichita Kansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Loans: Ad Astra Speedy Cash Rapid cash Wichita, Kansas

Nov 10 2016
Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,CashNet USA, Allied Cash, SuperPawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ezmoney, and Cash land. I received an email saying I owe money for some kind of loan and there is a warrant out for my arrest. I call the number provided but it goes to a blank line and then turns busy. I'm a heart patient and this kind of thing makes me sick. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: Beaumont, Texas Questionable Activities: Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies SAN ANTONIO , Texas

Oct 12 2016
Speedy cash corporation Peter Jackson I was applying for a personal loan to fix my husbands truck I got a phone call from speedy cash saying I was approved for 5000. They then told me that they would deposit 990.00 into my account to make sure it was a actual account but that I would have to refund it back to them. I have continued to call and get to answer and no return calls and I'm still out 990.00 Wichita Kansas
Read your bank statement again - you have been scammed Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Personal Services: Speedy cash corporation

Oct 05 2016
Speedy cash-Jason No money, more broke. I thought I was smart Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Accounting: Speedy cash-Jason

Oct 04 2016
ICU, Inc, Speedy Repo Crooks Like All Reviews Confirm Fredericksburg Va
Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Auto Towing: ICU, Inc, Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. These green carpet cleaners are using powerful, but child and pet friendly oxygen-based cleaners. Carpets are left looking and feeling fresh. *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service The Oxi Team pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with them. Author: longmont, Colorado Cleaning Services: Oxi Fresh Carpet Cleaning TRUSTED Business | Commits to total customer satisfaction. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Denver, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo carpet cleaning cleaners, steam carpet cleaning, discount carpet cleaning san luis Obispo, carpet cleaning 805, carpet cleaning 93401 93405 93408 fake reviews, suspicious, Yelp fake reviews, paid reviews, san luis obispo carpet cleaning, Google fake reviews, San Luis Obispo California
Author: , Cleaning Services: Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo, California

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 21 2016
Grand Lakes Cleaners Lost clothes, stained clothes, ripped clothes, horrible customer servive and will not take responsibility Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Dry Cleaners: Grand Lakes Cleaners TX

Sep 20 2016
Mulberry's Garment Care Ruined new silk blouse, three months later and still not compensated for damages, very rude St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Dry Cleaners: Mulberry's Garment Care St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Sep 15 2016
Kardhan Cleaners Kardhan Brothers cleaners Horrible service-ruin clothes-blame it on you-won't return calls-full of empty promises-runway don't walk! Phx Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dry Cleaners: Kardhan Cleaners Phx, Arizona

Sep 12 2016
Henry McClain said lending tree Henry said he now works for lendingntree that took over speedy cash(Jerry Fernandez) company but they still have the same number he told me that I would get a loan for $10000 pulse the $360 that was taken by Jerry for western union fees Internet
Author: Morongo valley, California Internet Fraud: Henry McClain said lending tree Internet

Sep 11 2016
Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution I received a email from speed cash solution saying I was approved $7500 I call him (214)810-8392 he said I was approved for a loan for $5000, but I had to send a I tune card for $160 to prove it was me. After that he said my credit wasn't good enough so I needed to send a other I tune card for $200 and I would have my loan by the end of the day August.10 never received the loan and they never return my call Internet
You have GOT to be kidding me! Author: Morongo valley, California On-Line Business: Jerry Fernandez speedy cash solution Internet

Sep 09 2016
Signature Cleaners My wife dropped off 5 of my dress shirts and 4 pairs of my trousers to be dry cleaned. When she went back to pick them up approx. 1 week later, they had my shirts, but they did not have my pants. At that time the clerk at the store told my wife they must have been accidentally given to another customer.  Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Dry Cleaners: Signature Cleaners Hendersonville, Tennessee

Sep 08 2016
SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Bewilders me to Send me an Email Imply I have AMOUNT OUTSTANDING: $1076.52 Houston Texas Author: Laurel, Maryland Cash Services: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Houston, Texas

Sep 05 2016
Speedy Cash Inc Evelyn Walker Emailed me about pay day Speedy Cash Inc Internet Author: Colorado, Colorado Websites: Speedy Cash Inc Internet

Aug 31 2016
PC Lee Johnson, Ricky White and John Dungas Saying I owe pay day loans and they are attorneys working for PC and Department of Investigation. New York Speedy Cash Inc Author: Colorado, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: PC New York

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Well sorry to hear about this Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Mark muller Speedy cash lying about my payments Topeka Kansas Author: lecompton, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Mark muller lecompton, Kansas

Aug 24 2016
Cash Advance Inc Amber Lows and Jerry Brown Lawsuit titled email involving Speedy Cash Services Nationwide Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Speedy Cash Mike Jones, Michael Howard, and Jason? Scam Kansas City, Kansas Nationwide
Scam of make bad image Author: Portage, Indiana Loans: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Speedy Cash Speedy Cash/ACE Inc CASE NO: 76489302 ATTENTION: Respective Debtor, Despite our previous reminder, we still have not received any payment or answer from you. Internet Author: Poland, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Speedy Cash Internet

Aug 06 2016
SpeeDee Oil Change Speedy service resulted in costly repairs Cedar Hill Texas
Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Repair Service: SpeeDee Oil Change Cedar Hill, Texas

25, Report #1320457

Aug 03 2016
speedy cash Creditor:- Speedy Cash Service CASE NO: ME/2601699Attention: ROBERT CRUCERespective Debtor, Despite our previous reminder, we still have not received any payment or answer from you. Therefore, we regret to inform you that if we do not obtain the p they keep trying to get money that I don't owe. Internet Author: High springs, Florida Liars: speedy cash Internet