SPEEDY CLEANERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: speedy cleaners
There may be more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
For more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
Showing 1-25 of 875 Found Reports For more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 30 2017
Speedy Cash Service Daniel Croger Claiming Pay Day Loan -- Even if you pay they will not STOP Los Angeles California Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Service Los Angeles, California

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas I have a theory Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 20 2017
speedy mags ordered star magazine for 1 year now they dont respond to my asking where is my magazines Internet Author: saginaw, Michigan Dance Clubs: speedy mags Internet

May 17 2017
Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. For Speedy Cash Money owed that is not owed but has been paid Wichita Kansas Author: Maryville, Tennessee Loans: Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 15 2017
Speedy Cash speedycash.com Title Loans Are A Scam You Need To Avoid - Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Speedy Cash Mesa, Arizona

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2017
Speedy Cash USA Senior Loan Officer Sam Wilson SCAMMERS!!! Compton Internet
Author: Laguna Hills, California Loans: Speedy Cash USA Internet

May 01 2017
Ocon group David ocon David ocon ocon group, el conquistador llc If you are looking to get ripped off rent with the ocon group, David ocon will take your money lie thru his teeth to get what he wants then take you to the cleaners because he is a drug addict who needs your money Miami beach Florida
Obvious Slander Attempt Conducted in Poor Taste Author: Illinois Realtors: Ocon group David ocon

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 18 2017
Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida
Author: Sunrise/Boca Raton, Florida Dry Cleaners: Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sunrise, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Cash Threatening paydayloans Houston Tx Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Speedy Cash Internet

Apr 13 2017
Top Hat Cleaners Kevin McClain Damaged clothes and they would not pay for new item. Kevin McClain manager / owner was the rudest person. He Cursed Me Out Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park , Texas Cleaning Services: Top Hat Cleaners Austin, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Blanchard and Company Took me to the cleaners New Orleans Louisiana Author: Roaring Gap, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Blanchard and Company New Orleans, Louisiana

Apr 11 2017
Power Pup Clean Lying and Unprofessional Carpet Cleaners Federal Way Washington Author: Puyallup, Washington Cleaning Services: Power Pup Clean Federal Way, Washington

Mar 29 2017
speedy cash kevin joymike wilsonchristine taylor Speedy Cash Loan SCAM Internet Author: orlando, Florida Loans: speedy cash Internet

Mar 26 2017
fresh and clean alterations( dry clean altherations the company has moved, when i went to get my husbands 3 piece suit there was a sign on the building, no forwarding address, phone disconnected dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Dry Cleaners: fresh and clean alterations( dallas, Texas

Mar 16 2017
CREDITORE : SPEEDY CASH SERVICE (Creditor spelled incorrectly) Low-life rip off artists Internet Author: East Coast, Delaware Criminal Justice System: CREDITORE : SPEEDY CASH SERVICE (Creditor spelled incorrectly) Internet

Mar 02 2017
Speedy Cash Service Karen McCoyKaren.mccoy12@aol.comstacysmith1907@outlook.com FRAUDULENT EMAIL!!! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Speedy Cash Service Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
AllStar Dry Cleaners Randy Barnett Randy Barnett Files Bankruptcy AGAIN! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Dry Cleaners: AllStar Dry Cleaners Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 01 2017
Speedy cash loan Keep sending me email harrasting me saying I owe them $933.00 then keep telling me they are going to get me fired and put a warrant out for my arrest and that they we're pressing charges on my tomorrow Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Speedy cash loan Internet

Mar 01 2017
Max's Cleaners switch a dress and will not refund my money, no manager will return call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: Max's Cleaners Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York