SPEEDY CLEANERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: speedy cleaners
There may be more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
For more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
Showing 1-25 of 1,725 Found Reports For more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Sam Wilson from Speedy Cash Loan Text saying: your loan has been approved for 10,000. Loan Approval Number is WQR1102 so giveus a call no upfront fees required Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Internet

Aug 16 2017
Speedy Cash James Morgan Kansas Author: Buffalo, New York Cash Services: Speedy Cash Kansas

Aug 12 2017
Bottom Line Books Ellen Anne J. Customer Manager Bottom Line Books is threatening to send me books THAT I NEVER ORDERED. I don't even know how they got my address. This company is extremely shady and lying to me. I am very concerned they are going to send me these non ordered books and at that point start charging me. I need help on this matter and how to resolve this in a speedy process. Connecticut Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Sales People: Bottom Line Books Internet

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 07 2017
ICU Inc. Speedy Repo Misinformed and Lacking in Knowledge Regarding Repossessions Nationwide New Mexico Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: ICU Inc. Nationwide

Aug 01 2017
Atlantic Oceans, Inc Klean Home Jim Kucenski, President Carpet cleaners Groupon was not a good value. Scheduled service but they didn't show. When I contacted them on Monday they were rude and offered a Groupon refund. Groupon will not refund after 3 days. Virginia Beach VA, Virginia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Cleaning Services: Atlantic Oceans, Inc

Jul 23 2017
Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Joan Collins, Andrew from Toyota repair Nationwide Rabie Admits the car does not recharge itself and drains battery!! Author: bronx, New York Auto Dealers: Advantage Toyota valley stream Basil Rabie Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 13 2017
Eden cleaning wizard Fired me for doing my job as a cleaner San Francisco California Details about Eden cleaning wizard Author: San Jose, California Cleaning Services: Eden cleaning wizard Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/14/2016) and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the email and someone else received the exact same e-mail word for word. BEWARE! Internet Author: Beentwood, California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Internet

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

May 30 2017
Speedy Cash Service Daniel Croger Claiming Pay Day Loan -- Even if you pay they will not STOP Los Angeles California Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Service Los Angeles, California

May 24 2017
ACS Martin CooperAce cash Express, Inc.Company Name : Cash Advance Inc. Group of Companies:Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, CashNet 500,  SAN ANTONIO Texas I have a theory Author: Largo, Florida Loans: ACS SAN ANTONIO , Texas

May 20 2017
speedy mags ordered star magazine for 1 year now they dont respond to my asking where is my magazines Internet Author: saginaw, Michigan Dance Clubs: speedy mags Internet

May 17 2017
Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. For Speedy Cash Money owed that is not owed but has been paid Wichita Kansas Author: Maryville, Tennessee Loans: Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 15 2017
Speedy Cash speedycash.com Title Loans Are A Scam You Need To Avoid - Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Speedy Cash Mesa, Arizona

May 11 2017
Cougar Cleaners We were loyal customers for over two years! Never had an issue until they ruined then lost my white linen duvet cover! I dropped my linen duvet off in March and when It was picked up, it was completely RUINED. I then sent it back and asked for the duvet to be fixed of all yellow marks, then they LOST my duvet cover for over 30 days. I Have been more than patient with the owner, yet he refuses to pay for damaged item. So disappointed and will NEVER be back. I highly advise anyone who goes there to BEWARE, the owner is not willing to accept/fix mistakes by the company. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Dry Cleaners: Cougar Cleaners Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2017
Speedy Cash USA Senior Loan Officer Sam Wilson SCAMMERS!!! Compton Internet
Author: Laguna Hills, California Loans: Speedy Cash USA Internet

May 01 2017
Ocon group David ocon David ocon ocon group, el conquistador llc If you are looking to get ripped off rent with the ocon group, David ocon will take your money lie thru his teeth to get what he wants then take you to the cleaners because he is a drug addict who needs your money Miami beach Florida
Intentional and Malicious Posting - Litigation in Process Author: Illinois Realtors: Ocon group David ocon

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 18 2017
Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida
Author: Sunrise/Boca Raton, Florida Dry Cleaners: Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sunrise, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Cash Threatening paydayloans Houston Tx Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Speedy Cash Internet

Apr 13 2017
Top Hat Cleaners Kevin McClain Damaged clothes and they would not pay for new item. Kevin McClain manager / owner was the rudest person. He Cursed Me Out Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park , Texas Cleaning Services: Top Hat Cleaners Austin, Texas