SPEEDY CLEANERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: speedy cleaners
There may be more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
For more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
Showing 1-25 of 866 Found Reports For more specific results for "speedy cleaners"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 18 2017
Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida
Author: Sunrise/Boca Raton, Florida Dry Cleaners: Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sunrise, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Cash Threatening paydayloans Houston Tx Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Speedy Cash Internet

Apr 13 2017
Top Hat Cleaners Kevin McClain Damaged clothes and they would not pay for new item. Kevin McClain manager / owner was the rudest person. He Cursed Me Out Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park , Texas Cleaning Services: Top Hat Cleaners Austin, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Blanchard and Company Took me to the cleaners New Orleans Louisiana Author: Roaring Gap, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Blanchard and Company New Orleans, Louisiana

Apr 11 2017
Power Pup Clean Lying and Unprofessional Carpet Cleaners Federal Way Washington Author: Puyallup, Washington Cleaning Services: Power Pup Clean Federal Way, Washington

Mar 29 2017
speedy cash kevin joymike wilsonchristine taylor Speedy Cash Loan SCAM Internet Author: orlando, Florida Loans: speedy cash Internet

Mar 26 2017
fresh and clean alterations( dry clean altherations the company has moved, when i went to get my husbands 3 piece suit there was a sign on the building, no forwarding address, phone disconnected dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Dry Cleaners: fresh and clean alterations( dallas, Texas

Mar 16 2017
CREDITORE : SPEEDY CASH SERVICE (Creditor spelled incorrectly) Low-life rip off artists Internet Author: East Coast, Delaware Criminal Justice System: CREDITORE : SPEEDY CASH SERVICE (Creditor spelled incorrectly) Internet

Mar 02 2017
Speedy Cash Service Karen McCoyKaren.mccoy12@aol.comstacysmith1907@outlook.com FRAUDULENT EMAIL!!! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Speedy Cash Service Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
AllStar Dry Cleaners Randy Barnett Randy Barnett Files Bankruptcy AGAIN! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Dry Cleaners: AllStar Dry Cleaners Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 01 2017
Speedy cash loan Keep sending me email harrasting me saying I owe them $933.00 then keep telling me they are going to get me fired and put a warrant out for my arrest and that they we're pressing charges on my tomorrow Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Speedy cash loan Internet

Mar 01 2017
Max's Cleaners switch a dress and will not refund my money, no manager will return call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: Max's Cleaners Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Ace Cash We are from World Wide Cash AdvanceInc. company and you took loan from our payday cash Advance, Speedy Cash,citycashloans,boomcashnow,123quickcashloan,greencashnow Speedy Cash, Cash Call, Check City, Cash Net USA ,Payday One, , National Payday, Check Into Tasha....no last bame Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 14 2017
Speedy Cash  I did not take a loan out with this company and this company is a scam. Do not deal with them or take a loan with them. Cal cl Author: Lakewood, Ohio Loans: Speedy Cash

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Performance merchant services Greg Milano was the representative that took me to the cleaners. All I needed was for the terminals to be complatiable with my operating system and I paid for 10 months in hope that they would correct the issue but I don't believe that they can. I need Had me sign a contract for credit card terminals that were not compatible with my operating system. Completely conned me. Maybe Atlanta Internet Author: Menlo, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance merchant services Internet

Jan 29 2017
Speedy Cash (Chester and Eric) I had a woman contact me by phone after I visited their website. She emailed me an application. The application stated no money would be solicited up front. When she directed me to a person to set up the process, he informed me I had to verify I could pay Speedy Cash is a TOTAL FRAUD AND SCAM Wichita, Kansas
Author: Lake City, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Speedy Cash (Chester and Eric) Wichita,, Kansas

Jan 24 2017
Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide cleaners franchise uk Scam, false guarentees promised by franchise, lack of support , ignored contact Uk and Ireland Nationwide Author: Dublin, Other Cleaning Services: Peter Munro nationwide cleaners uk Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Lius Albert Cifuentes. Juan AKA John garcia, Capitol Professional Cleaning Service Capitol Professional, Capitol Professional Commercial Cleaning, Capitol Professional Residential Cleaners Capitol Professional Cleaning Service? More like Capitol Criminal Cleaning Service Houston Texas
Capitol Professional Cleaning Services Author: Houston, Texas Cleaning Services: Capitol Professional Cleaning Service Houston, Texas

Jan 22 2017
Speedy cash Caine & Weiner collection services They are reporting to the credit bureaus that I owe them more money then what was actually agreed hpon Mesa Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: Speedy cash Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 04 2017
Sonja's Cleaner by Nature Unethical Business Practices Hayden Idaho Author: Coeur D'Alene, Idaho Dry Cleaners: Sonja's Cleaner by Nature Hayden, Idaho