SPIRIT AIRLINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: spirit airlines
There may be more specific results for "spirit airlines"
For more specific results for "spirit airlines"
Showing 1-25 of 2,066 Found Reports For more specific results for "spirit airlines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives trying to sch take of for two since 5/4/13 sarasota Florida Author: vallejo, California Airlines: Grand Incentives sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
American Airlines One Scheduled Trip - 3 Failed Flight Attempts Tampa florida Author: Tampa, Florida Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Philippine Airlines Jaime Bautista , president and COO Stole money from me on 2 occasions Pasay City Philippines Author: Corrales, New Mexico Airline Companies: Philippine Airlines Pasay City, other

Jun 04 2017
Hawaiia Airlines Martin ID GKO Deceptive online website offer, Bait & Switch ticketing, Failure to post cancellation policy Honolulu Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Airline Personnel: Hawaiia Airlines Nationwide

May 31 2017
Grand Incentives rude false fraud Sarasota Florida We're reviewing your situation Author: San Antonio, Texas Airlines: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

May 24 2017
spirit airlines undependable, poor customer service, we were left stranded for 2 days with 1 compensation for 1 Nationwide Author: columbia heights, Minnesota Airlines: spirit airlines Nationwide

May 16 2017
United Airlines scaming customers United Airlines is fraud chicago Nationwide Author: Ashland, Oregon Airline Companies: united airlines Nationwide

8, Report #1371999

May 08 2017
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES VIOLATION OF UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE PRACTICES ACT DALLAS Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Airlines: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES DALLAS, Texas

May 07 2017
The League/Tom I receive same letter as other's , 10 pages, same promises as other's, wealth, love , power, a secret morganization, written by certain Tom , can't give last name on the advised of his counsel. I have the Holy Spirit with me that I recognized right away it is a scam. Thanks to Google /internet , a lot easier to report this kind of Secret organization. I hope, pretty soon they are not secret organization anymore. I a m sorry for those who were scammed. West Valley City Utah Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Financial Services: The League/Tom Nationwide

May 06 2017
Spirit Airlines Do Not Join the Spirit $9 Yearly Club They will rebill you $70 every year and you can't get it back. Internet regarding Spirit Airlines Author: San Francisco, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Internet

May 01 2017
Justfly.com United Airlines and American Airlines I was sold trip insurance when I booked with justfly.com. Now they tell me it was only good for 24 hours after my purchase! I need to cancel. I need the money desperately. It gets worse. Nationwide Author: Naco, Alabama Airline Companies: Justfly.com Nationwide

May 01 2017
Southwest Airlines Customer Means NOTHING To Southwest Internet Author: Glendale, California Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Internet

Apr 25 2017
Seaborne Airlines Ben Munson, CEO, Dagna I. Ballester / Corporate Support Accountant Seaborne Airlines Scams Corporate Customers and won't refund account balances San Juan Puerto Rico Author: San Juan, California Airlines: Seaborne Airlines Internet

Apr 17 2017
Smartfares.com Alternate Business Names • LBF Travel Inc • Travelation • Low Cost Airlines • HotelWiz bank debit fraud over takeing fees san diego Internet Author: port macquarie, Alabama Air Travel: Smartfares.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
American Airlines American Airlines Baggage Phoenix Arizona
Author: Fortaleza, Alabama Airline Companies: American Airlines Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 11 2017
Sally Tea Cup Pugs / Comfort Relocator Airlines / John Andre Enrique DO NOT BUY DOGS - COMPLETE SCAM - YOU WILL LOSE MONEY Rockford, Illinois Internet
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Sally Tea Cup Pugs Internet

Apr 11 2017
Southwest Airlines I checked my bank statement and there were two $5.00 charges made by Southwest Airlines that I didnt make.  Checked here and there were other reports of the same thing. dallas Texas Author: racine, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Southwest Airlines dallas, Texas

Mar 22 2017
Spirit Airlines Hidden costs Nationwide Author: Newark, Delaware Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

19, Report #1361927

Mar 15 2017
United Airlines Refused to honor change fee waiver after major storm Nationwide Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Airline Companies: United Airlines Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Hawaiian Airlines Hawaii As a frequent flyer I find Hawaiian Airlines to be the most uncaring and unsafe airline in the world. Honolulu Hawaii Rude Robert Author: Bulleen, Air Travel: Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu, Hawaii

Mar 04 2017
Philippines Airlines Company Luggage was tampered with at the NAIA while it was checked in on PR710070/69 one item was stolen & zipper was broken Internet Author: Ridley Park, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Philippines Airlines Company Internet

Feb 27 2017
Spirit Airlines Scam Airline Miramar Florida Author: Santa Barbara, California Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Worth vs. replacment Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 18 2017
SPIRIT AIRLINES LEFT ME STRANDED Miramar Florida Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Air Travel: SPIRIT AIRLINES Miramar, Florida