SPIRIT AIRLINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: spirit airlines
There may be more specific results for "spirit airlines"
For more specific results for "spirit airlines"
Showing 1-25 of 4,133 Found Reports For more specific results for "spirit airlines"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Seaborne Airlines, Our Trip was canceled because of IRMA Anamosa Iowa Author: Anamosa, Iowa Airline Companies: Seaborne Airlines Anamosa, Iowa

Oct 14 2017

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida

Oct 03 2017
JetStar Airlines Flight that left me homeless Nationwide Never said it was... Author: Arizona Airline Companies: JetStar Airlines Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
American Airlines Theft Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
LBF Travel Charged for a flight LBF didn't pay for San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Airlines: LBF Travel San Diego, California

7, Report #1402060

Sep 24 2017
DeltaAirlines Delta Airlines denied travel voucher gift to Red Cross Atlanta Nationwide Author: Edwards, Colorado Air Travel: DeltaAirlines Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
justfly.com RIP OFF The Philippines Nationwide Author: Connecticut Airlines: justfly.com Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
American Airlines Hurrican Irma consideration Internet Author: Stockton, California Airlines: American Airlines Internet

Sep 13 2017
Justlfly.com name not given-and honestly I believe the customer service was offshore as the party sounded like a robot Scam Artist Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Airlines: Justlfly.com Internet

Sep 12 2017
Seaborne Airlines CEO Ben Munson Cancelled my flight due to Hurricane Irma and refuse to refund my ticket. San Juan, Puerto Rico Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Air Travel: Seaborne Airlines Internet

Sep 10 2017
Blue Moon Savannah Kittens Savannah Spirit Cattery Andrew is the owner Scam, Angry NE Washington, District of Columbia Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: Blue Moon Savannah Kittens NE Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Sep 07 2017
Philippine Airlines (PAL) 3 hrs. late - promised to arrange new connecting flight, then refused San Francisco California Author: Twin Falls, Idaho Airline Companies: Philippine Airlines San Francisco, California

Sep 06 2017
Southwest Airlines no show policy allows Southwest to steal my return fare Nationwide Author: California Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Sep 04 2017
American Airlines Jossette Vinson - 65608 ( Central Baggage Claim), Sean Bentel VP (sean.bentel@aa.com) AA Scam Artists Dallas Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** American Airlines just does not care Author: North Carolina Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 01 2017
Lufthansa Airlines AKA Micheal Schneider. He inform me by email that he was a recruiter for Lufthansa Airline, base in Miami, Fl . Stupid of me I sent him $ 95.00 by pay pal, pay pal got my bank information and gave it to Notable Solutions, Inc. and when I tried to reach Micheal Schneider claim to work for Lufthansa is a con artist. Internet  **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Lufthansa Airlines Internet

Aug 29 2017
Philippine Airlines Airline company My 2 year old niece, her Father and my mother (Grandma) will flying in this airline in 2 days so we called to ask if they can have regular milk on board as that is my 2 y.o. main food. The refused and said they do not accomodate children's milk anymore and that we should our own. I told the PAL Rep that the flight is 12 hr. long at least and the milk gets spoiled easily and I do not think it is a big burden for this airline who fills their aricarft to max capacity of passenger that simple milk should not be costly for them. Instead, I was told to bring our own milk for consumption which I told her will be equal to 3 bottles in a cooler and that we should get dry ice too. So much for customer service and caring logo of this airline. Bottom line they want big net income and less considerate service. My niece is paying for her seat and should have a better accomodation and consideration. Los Angeles to Manila Nationwide Author: Cathedral City, California Travel Companies: Philippine Airlines Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Barry Cooper NeverGetBusted Triptowellness Barry Cooper pretends he is the Ayahuasca god Puerto Vallarta Hoax report by disgruntled employee Author: New York, New York Drug Dealers: Barry Cooper Puerto Vallarta, Other

Aug 12 2017
Brother Gregorio Brother Gregorio Healerpsychic surgeon sham, fraud - he is not a spiritual vessel he couln't connect via spirit -$160.00 for cupping and slight of hand?!! Scottsdale, AZ  Arizona and travels all over scamming Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Brother Gregorio Nationwide

20, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

21, Report #219217

Aug 10 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 05 2017
Hawaiian Airlines Hawaiian Airlines Consumer Affairs Never Responds After Contact Now Vouchers Are Expired Honolulu Hawaii Author: Simi Valley, California Airlines: Hawaiian Airlines Honolulu, Hawaii

Aug 02 2017
Puppyspot.com puppy finder, puppy concierge, puppies, designer, puppies, purebred puppies, Internet United Airlines Ships Puppies Author: Emmett, California Miscellaneous Companies: Puppyspot.com Internet

Aug 02 2017
Cathy Ellis spirit vessel seller Sold my brother and I plastic pendants she claimed a spirit was bound to them. No contact with the spirits or activity 4 years later Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Cathy Ellis spirit vessel seller Internet

Aug 02 2017
Jules Moon julesmagickmoon.com Bought 3 spirit bound objects from her, but nothing from the spirits in 4 years so far. She's a fraud Internet YES Author: Maidstone, Other Psychic Fortune Tellers: Jules Moon julesmagickmoon.com Internet