Your Search | spirit airlines

Sep 28 2015
Spirit Airlines Cancelled flight charged fro service not provided Miramar Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Sep 26 2015
American Airlines rude, baggage complaints, stupid indianapolis Nationwide Thier job.... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Author: Palma de Mallorca, Other Culinary Schools and Classes: MATTHEW KENNEY CUISINE

Sep 15 2015
Silver Leaf Resorts - Spirit Incentives - GOCRV It's NOT an Incentive...You pay for a normal trip with MORE hassle Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: decatur, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Spirit Incentives Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 14 2015
Author: lake katrine, New York Airlines: US AIRWAYS Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Jerry Black, Mark Watson, Peter Johnson CashNetUSA,CashAdvanceAmerica,CashAmericaUSA Fraudulent, Ridiculous, Conniving ,Dishonest Thieving,Spirit Crushing,Evil,Trash North Carolina Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Cash Services: Jerry Black, Mark Watson, Peter Johnson Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
AVI Services Affordable Vacations International Promotional offer from fake Delta Airlines Reservation Center for free US round-trip tickets Sacramento Califonria Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: AVI Services

Sep 08 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Free Spirit - Important Report Updates and Clarifications Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Sep 03 2015
Frontier Airlines Dishonest Practices Using Internet Booking System Results in Higher Fare And Wasted Evening DENVER Colorado Author: GEORGETOWN, Kentucky Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines DENVER, Colorado

Sep 03 2015
Southwest Airlines Refund policy is a ripoff Internet Still a RIP!!! Author: Lancaster , California Airlines: Southwest Airlines Internet

Sep 03 2015
RyanAir and intentionally MISLEADING & Scamming Passengers with Hidden Boarding Pass Charges Internet
Author: Alabama Airlines: RyanAir Internet

Sep 03 2015
Holy Spirit High School Holy Sprit High School Greed in the name of Christianity Absecon New Jersey
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: Holy Spirit High School Absecon, New Jersey

Sep 02 2015
Delta Delta FF miles ripoff Internet Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Airlines: Delta Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
American Airlines Their preferred access is a ripoff. Kansas City Nationwide Author: N kansas City, Missouri Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
United Airlines United canceled my flight without telling me Nationwide Author: mount kisco, New York Air Travel: United Airlines Nationwide

Aug 22 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club SCAM Internet Author: schamburg, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Aug 17 2015
Pal airlines/ I want to leave early and ask do you have earley booking they said yes.the cost $100-$200. Manila Philippine Author: Spring Valley, California Airline Companies: Pal airlines/ Manila, Other

Aug 12 2015
Lufthansa Lufthansa wants to charge $4,000 for a visa issue that was their own fault in the first place! Nationwide Clarification Author: Westminster, Colorado Airlines: Lufthansa Nationwide

Aug 12 2015
Spirit Airlines They moved my daughters trip, recharged her for the change she did NOT make, then when she found out, charged her agains to move it back, these fees came to just under $400 Los Angels International Airport Nationwide Author: , California Travel Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
spirit airlines they call their deal the bare fare flight and they show a cartoon ad of people naked covering their privates. its called the bare fare cause its easier to f* u when ur naked. they charged me almost $250 for 1 checkin bag and no carryon. between the ticket and my bag it cost almost $400. thanks spirit! ill never fly ur junk again. Nationwide Author: largo, Florida Air Travel: spirit airlines Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
American Airlines Cancelled purchase immediately Chicago Nationwide Author: Alpena, Michigan Air Travel: American Airlines Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
Report Update Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Jul 27 2015
Spirit Airlines Stolen item from checked bag Miramar Florida Author: DENVER, Colorado Airline Companies: Airlines: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 27 2015
Iberia Airlines Iberia Iberia Airlines Horrendous Customer Service new york, ny Internet Author: New York, New York Air Travel: Iberia Airlines Internet

Jul 24 2015
Spirit airline On May 26, my sister and I were flighting to Colombia on fight- Y7SMVC. This flight was cancelled. I paid $ 55.00 for 2 bags in cash. I received a credit voucher for this amount (IRP 34837) for my next trip. On May 30th for the rescheduled filght, the people at the front desk told me that I had to pay $ 60,OO and this time I I paid it with my visa card. I didn't understand why I had to paid twice. I want my $55.00 dollars BACK that I paid in cash initially from voucher # Irop34837. On June when I returned from Colombia I called Spirit and they told me that I would be receiving the $55.00 dollars in 20 days. Ii's been 20 days and I haven't received anything. Please refund the amount of $55.00. Miramar Florida Author: GILBERT, Arizona Airlines: Spirit airline Miramar, Florida