Handle

Your Search | spirit incentives gas rebate meadow ridge, wisconsin

Jul 12 2014
United Propane Gas Mammoth PropanePaducah, Kentucky Did not receive all the propane I paid for but getting bills for $254.33 Glasgow Kentucky Author: Glasgow, Kentucky Utility Companies: United Propane Gas Glasgow, Kentucky

Jul 12 2014
Will Goodman Big Tennessee catfish Will goodman of big tn cats stole our tour fee sent by check changed locations a hour away after our arrival We could not make it to new location in time. Would not refund our post payment. Terrible rapport unorganized outfit. We spent 900$ on that trip and never made it fishing. We requested our money back. He refused. Will be seeking legal advice. Rude when communicating. Please don't be scammed by this joke of a outfit. Warning. Sweet water Tennessee Author: Cool ridge, West Virginia Fishing: Will Goodman Sweet water , Tennessee

Jul 12 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Code 3 Tactical Website Declines Your Card Then Charges It Madison, Wisconsin Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Guns & Ranges: Code 3 Tactical Internet

Jul 12 2014
Drivers auto woodlands tx Sterling ridge kuyekendal Total rip off do not take your care to these a**holes charged me $1200 and then didn't do the job or refund m money Woodlands Texas Author: Spring, Texas Auto Mechanics: Drivers auto woodlands tx Woodlands, Texas

Jul 11 2014
The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York Author: bayside, New York Employers: The Hauser Group east meadow, New York

Jul 11 2014
tmobil While being a loyal paying customer for several years, they decided to kick me after my contract was up and hit me with sur-charges from 7 years ago. Nationwide Author: Oak Ridge, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: tmobil Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Target on Hwy. 100 & Cleveland in West Allis, WI Price raised $1.10 to cover cost of 'FREE $5 gift card West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Target West Allis, Wisconsin

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE DIDNT PAY FOR MY SERVICES MERRIMAC Wisconsin Author: HYATTSVILLE, Maryland Builders & Contractors: CAPITAL GROUND CONSTRUCTION SERVICE MERRIMAC, Wisconsin

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Rodolfo Tenemas/ Lilian, Michael Tenemas. Has been doing construction, cleaning, moving,carpeting businesses under different company names Stated to be a B Class contractor licensed with DPOR, forged county license and signed a business contract. Does not know anything about construction,state laws, no permits. Removed a retaining wall in my basement without county permits, broke a gas line on property Woodbridge Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Home Improvements: R&L Remodeling/ R&L Cleaning Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
Black Creek Plantation Pitts Lowman Hunting trip gone wrong. Guided hunting trip falls short on promises. Owner insults customers in email. Elderly/women/yankees Union Springs Alabama Author: Caledonia, Wisconsin Camps & Campgrounds: Black Creek Plantation Union Springs, Alabama

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
totaldefense Rebate scam Internet Author: DAVIE, Florida Computer Software: totaldefense Internet

Jul 10 2014
Mexico Cash Back Program Promised rebate on Mexico purchases within45 days. Cozumel, Mexico Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Jewelry Stores: Mexico Cash Back Program Internet

Jul 10 2014
Aspen Dental Services and Billing Practices Waukesha Nationwide Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Dental Services: Aspen Dental Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
San Luis Obispo Downtown Theater - Movie Experience - Fremont Theater - The Movie Experience Total ripoff nothing upgraded prices increasing like gas prices no reply's Ripoff Big Scam San Luis Obispo California
Author: Santa Maria, California Theaters: The Movie Experience San Luis Obispo, California

Jul 09 2014
Lucas Barnes Lucas is a liar and scam artist. Oak Ridge Tennessee Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Landlords: Lucas Barnes Oak Ridge, Tennessee

Jul 09 2014
CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE they never charged the initial $1 free 30 days, they immediately charged $22.86, and continued to do so for 4 months Nationwide Author: Blanchardville, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: CHKMATE*INSTANT CHECKMATE Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Community Care Inc. failed to pay for services rendered Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Mt. Pleasant, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Community Care Inc. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 09 2014
PRODERMAGENIX A pop up occurred as a reward for doing a survey on line. Turns out they would give you a free sample for shipping charges. I foolishly gave them my charge card number. They charged my card $129 for a crap bottle of their stuff, which by the way is ineffective. They said you had to cancel in 20 days if you checked the box. I did not check the box purposely but they still charged my card. internet  Author: IRON RIDGE, Wisconsin Drugstores: PRODERMAGENIX Internet

Jul 09 2014
Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger Pope Benedict XVI Blasphemes the Holy Spirit by taking on His Title as Vicar of Christ and Lies by Claiming to be the Successor of Apostle Peter, Internet
Author: Nuevo, California Religion: Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger Internet

Jul 09 2014
CVS Pharmacy Is treating us like 3rd class citizens making us waste gas waiting in line between 20-45 mintues being arguementive over medicine arguing for nothing causing us distress the employees happen to be black and we are white so its a race issue why we are being treated like this Phenix City Alabama Author: United States, Alabama Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy Phenix City, Alabama