Your Search | spirit incentives

Sep 03 2015
Holy Spirit High School Holy Sprit High School Greed in the name of Christianity Absecon New Jersey
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: Holy Spirit High School Absecon, New Jersey

Sep 02 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours v Free Spirit Update Free Spirit prepares to fully defend UK High Court Claim Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Aug 25 2015
Brimma Solar, National Solar Incorporated, National Solar USA Their focus; SCAM as many folks as possible before government incentives run out. Seattle Washington Author: Benton City, Washington Sales People: Brimma Solar Seattle, Washington

Aug 22 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club SCAM Internet Author: schamburg, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Aug 12 2015
Spirit Airlines They moved my daughters trip, recharged her for the change she did NOT make, then when she found out, charged her agains to move it back, these fees came to just under $400 Los Angels International Airport Nationwide Author: , California Travel Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
spirit airlines they call their deal the bare fare flight and they show a cartoon ad of people naked covering their privates. its called the bare fare cause its easier to f* u when ur naked. they charged me almost $250 for 1 checkin bag and no carryon. between the ticket and my bag it cost almost $400. thanks spirit! ill never fly ur junk again. Nationwide Author: largo, Florida Air Travel: spirit airlines Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
Theresa Weiss v Free Spirit - Free Spirit prepares robust 'dirty-hands' defense Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Jul 28 2015
Grand Incentives Defective in Consumer Services Sarasota Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Lodging: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jul 28 2015
AMTRAK Rewards Ripoff deceptive tickets incentives fraud illegal Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Amtrak: AMTRAK Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
Spirit Airlines Stolen item from checked bag Miramar Florida Author: DENVER, Colorado Airline Companies: Airlines: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 24 2015
Spirit airline On May 26, my sister and I were flighting to Colombia on fight- Y7SMVC. This flight was cancelled. I paid $ 55.00 for 2 bags in cash. I received a credit voucher for this amount (IRP 34837) for my next trip. On May 30th for the rescheduled filght, the people at the front desk told me that I had to pay $ 60,OO and this time I I paid it with my visa card. I didn't understand why I had to paid twice. I want my $55.00 dollars BACK that I paid in cash initially from voucher # Irop34837. On June when I returned from Colombia I called Spirit and they told me that I would be receiving the $55.00 dollars in 20 days. Ii's been 20 days and I haven't received anything. Please refund the amount of $55.00. Miramar Florida Author: GILBERT, Arizona Airlines: Spirit airline Miramar, Florida

12, Report #1241991

Jul 15 2015
Ontario Energy Group Misrepresentation - Working with Government offering upgrades and energy saving appliances and incentives Mississauga Ontario Author: Peterborough, Ontario Inspectors: Ontario Energy Group Mississauga, Ontario

13, Report #1241960

Jul 15 2015
Floridahaitianvoodoo.com Floridahaitianvoodoo.com, or Sister or Sabrina Adams Do Not Trust Floridahaitianvoodoo.com with Any Voodoo spiritual services. Sister scammed me out of 3,500.00 and was supposed to reunite me to my beloved Husband. Instead not only did she Not finish the work . Sister the Voodoo Priestess not only made excuses as to why she could Not finish the marital work. Then Sister betrayed me by sending an Evil Spirit Zombie Corrine to Haunt my home and Harm my marriage to my husband.  This Sister is a real Idiot. Do not give her any of your money as she will not only Scam you but Hurt you and your loved ones! Miami Florida Author: Florida, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Floridahaitianvoodoo.com Miami, Florida

Jul 02 2015
Trip Incentives These con artists try very hard deerfield Florida Author: pahrump, Nevada Travel Services: Trip Incentives deerfield, Florida

Jun 30 2015
Spirit Airlines Paid for a ticket on flt.167 to Phoenix Az. 4/1/15 round trip, since they changed the gate I missed the flight and could not get on another and they would not refund me my ticket. Mirimar Florida Author: SCHAUMBURG, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Mirimar, Florida

Jun 14 2015
Cannon Operating Company TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Cannon Operating dedicated to 100% investor satisfaction by offering low risk opportunities through mitigating risks in prospects. Cannon Operating maintains strong foundation for energy sector while educating investors on enormous tax incentives while developing long lasting relationships with partners is top priority. Cannon Operating developed long term plan with each & every partner understanding not every project in oil, gas industry will be huge success. Cannon develops each prospect to maximum potential keeping partners updated every step of the way.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Cannon Operating Company TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Cannon Operating Company, oil, gas exploration & production company founded to take advantage of current market conditions, need for domestic oil production. Protruding from market clouded in haze by over promoted projects, wildcat operations, Cannon Operating sets itself apart. Cannon's team strongly believes domestic hydrocarbon exploration projects are fundamental defense from which Americans Garland, Texas

Jun 11 2015
TCI COLLEGE TECHNICAL CAREER INSTITUTE or previously known as INTERBORO Broke my spirit, do not accommodate students. New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Private Schools: TCI COLLEGE New York, New York

Jun 10 2015
Trip Incentives Will never return your calls-trying to steal your deposit and never book hotel deerfield beach Florida Author: Littleton, Colorado Hotel: Trip Incentives deerfield beach, Florida

Jun 05 2015
Go CRV gocrv spirit incentives GoCRV Scam - Taxes,Fees,etc. Twice amount stated and Dates not available! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Travel Services: Go CRV Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jun 03 2015
Premium Incentives Group promised free airline tickets to listen to a timeshare pitch Atlanta Georgia Father's Day is a holiday!! Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Travel Companies: Pqremier Incentives Group Atlanta, Georgia

May 28 2015
The Spirit Foundation, Jim Mikel Five months in the field with of no earnings, amid multiple mandatory meetings, left me flat broke and concerned that veterans could be treated in such an unprofessional manner. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Con Artists: The Spirit Foundation Austin, Texas

May 25 2015
Monisha J MIJ Spirit Airlines...Nobody knows whats going on las vegas Internet
Author: Pune , Nevada Airlines: Monisha J Internet

May 24 2015
The Spirit Foundation, Jim Mikel Makes false claims on job creation, exploits US veterans, lies to their customers/employees, breaks federal employment laws Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Con Artists: The Spirit Foundation Austin, Texas

May 20 2015
Spirit Airlines Ripoff Artists Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Airlines: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

May 20 2015
THE PSYCHIC SHOP OF 5015 SEMINOLE BLVD, MOBILE HOMES ,ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA BONNIE, KAREN CORDUZZI, COOKIE MRS. KAREN CORDUZZI OR BONNIE HER A.K.AM SCAMMED ME OUT OF 4,900.00 . WHEN I ASKED HER FOR A REFUND BECAUSE SHE REFUSED TO GET RID OF AN EVIL SPIRIT THAT SHE GAVE HER WORD SHE WOULD DO FOR THE 4,900. ST. PETERSBURG Florida Author: Holiday, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: THE PSYCHIC SHOP OF 5015 SEMINOLE BLVD, MOBILE HOMES ,ST. PETERSBURG FLORIDA ST. PETERSBURG , Florida