Your Search | sports on canvas

Oct 23 2016
Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Magik Kream Inc.Magic Kream Inc. Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Brooklyn New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Magik Serum/KVoss NYC Brooklyn, New York

Oct 23 2016
NFL game pass Nfl Does the NFL hate soldiers? Worldwide and Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Sports Teams & Clubs: NFL game pass Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Andrew Ochendusko/Trademark Management Group Be on the lookout for Trademark Management Group, it's a trap! Wall New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Door to Door Sales: Employers: Andrew Ochendusko/Trademark Management Group Wall, New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
Live Technologies Inc (CITRIX SYSTEMS APICAL ON LINE RIGHT SIGNSATURE) Captured Google Search Page with advice computer would be disconnected. Unable use computer to search before calling the phone number given. Office 6 Panama City Panama INTERNET WORLD WIDE Author: WOOLGOOLGA, Other Computer Fraud: Live Technologies Inc E-1 Floor, Office 6 Panama City, Panama,

Oct 22 2016
Jon murray Wrote a check on a closed account for $2,600.00. After collecting money from friends Bartlett LAke Marina Arizona Author: Carefree, Arizona Boat Marinas: Jon murray Arizona

Oct 22 2016
On the Mark Payments LLC Rip Off Company. Took Money From Checking Account W/O Consent Clark,New Jersey
Author: Woodbridge, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: On the Mark Payments LLC New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Murphy Bed Sleep Shop DO NOT ACCEPT DELIVERY ON FURNITURE/BEDDING FROM THIS STORE UNTIL YOU INSPECT IT 100%. MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING. THEY ARE DISHONEST! Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Wholesale Mica & Furniture Incorporated Hollywood, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Oct 22 2016
Excellence Auto Trade Excellence Auto Trade LLC Financed me a $12000 car they cant register nor give me the title to register myself,after they got my down payment the owner RALPH want to give me his a* to kiss playing phone tag and not fullfilling his duty as a car dealership owner,also they don't honor there 30 day warranty on repairs.This is a real RIP-OFF REPORT car Stealership! jamaica New York Author: newark, Delaware Auto Dealers: Excellence Auto Trade jamaica, New York

Oct 22 2016
Cosmo Distribution Question them on a outpayment and they lock your account, never get paid again! London United Kingdom
Author: Pierz, Minnesota DJ Services: Cosmo Distribution London, Other

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
vca animal hospitals Shoreline Emergency and Referral Hospital Did not uphold veterinary ethics, conflict of interest from referring primary doctor. placed animal on antibiotics in error, failed to rule out other disorders. Please sign my petition on Internet Author: Fairfield,, Connecticut $$ REWARDS Offered: vca animal hospitals

Oct 22 2016
Triple J Health Management P0 Box 500 North York Ontario844-8971451 charged my credit card and put me on autoship which I did not request North York Ontario Canada Internet Author: Winnipeg Beach, Manitoba Health Spas: Triple J Health Management Internet

Oct 22 2016
The Deal Empire took my money by payment on line and send an email saying order is on the way and track our shipment-noway to track shipment-only an order #DE57820 Internet Author: Calabash, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 22 2016
Totherow Construction Jeremiah Totherow MAJOR rip-off on home remodeling, started job then asked for money for materials, then never came back. Gruetli Laager Tennessee Author: Tennessee Home Improvements: Totherow Construction Gruetli Laager, Tennessee

Oct 22 2016
Onerpm Music Distribution uses bogus copyright claims to collect 100% royalties from their artists Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio On-Line Business: Onerpm Music Distribution Internet

Oct 22 2016
10:20 AM South bay motor sports Complete unprofessional scammers. From finance to sales. all scammers Chula Vista California Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Chula Vista, California

Oct 21 2016
Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. Devin Benter & Brian Boozer Core Advisory Group Svcs, Loan modification scam. Devin Benter & Brian Boozer liars. Fake address on website. Illegally took money upfront. Anaheim California Author: Orem, Utah Loan Modification: Core Advisory Group Svcs, LLC. Anaheim, California

Oct 21 2016
Shopify Merchant Account; e-commerce,; Tobias Lütke; retail point of sale Deceptive Business Practices and Defrauded me for money Internet Author: Pico Rivera, California On-Line Stores: Shopify Internet

Oct 21 2016
Power Sports Distro Buyer Beware! Wixom Michigan Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Motorcycles: Power Sports Distro Wixom, Michigan

Oct 21 2016
Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Jackass Realtors - SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANE - Salesperson. Real Estate Agent selling homes in Ancaster, Binbrook, Burlington, Dundas, Glanbrook, Grimsby Agnieszka Murray Thieves and Fraudsters - SHAWN MURRAY, TONY LOCANE AND AGNIESZKA MURRAY are arranging shady 2nd mortgages where they make up expenses and fees at their whim Ancaster, Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
FREEDOMPOP UNWORKABLE NON FREE Internet Author: indianapolis, Indiana On-Line Business: FREEDOMPOP Internet