SPORTS ON CANVAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sports on canvas
There may be more specific results for "sports on canvas"
For more specific results for "sports on canvas"
Showing 1-25 of 119,228 Found Reports For more specific results for "sports on canvas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Purchased a wicked wheel two from thorough bred diesel. Call prior to ordering make sure it would work on my truck was advised it would. Installed on Truck lost lots of power EGT's went up. Contacted thorough bred diesel they tried to pass the buck to sinister diesel refused to do anything about it refused to return it. Will never purchase anything from them again and advise anybody else to seriously look into the matter before they do Mayor Arizona Arizona Author: Mayer, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: thorough bred diesel Mayor Arizona ,

Apr 29 2017
betsaver.com GREAT betowi NOT slow costa rica Internet Author: LONGWOOD, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: betsaver.com GREAT betowi NOT Internet

Apr 29 2017
High-Q Auto High-Q Automotive Consulting LLC I thought, that in this day and age, Pirates were a rarity, especially on dry land! Plantation Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: High-Q Auto Plantation, Florida

Apr 29 2017
X Drive, Las Vegas, Nv sent product not ordered, when called put on hold and then hung up Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Alternative Health: X Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 29 2017
Les Coleman Realtor Shorewood Real Estate Les ColemanRealtorShorewood Real Estate Les tried To Trick me into a Low Ball offer on Purchase of JBL Pro Loudspeakers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Les Coleman Realtor Shorewood Real Estate 5550 Painted Mirage ,

Apr 28 2017
Ditech Financial LLC Formerly Green Tree Financial Fraud, Ripoff, Breaking The Law On So Many Levels St. Paul Nationwide Author: Section, Alabama Loans: Ditech Financial LLC Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
High Traffic Academy Project Breakthrough Watch Out For This. Got Ripped off on Elite Membership and 2016 Summit Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: High Traffic Academy Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Lux style internatinal I saw the add on my facebook click on the site entered the email and postal code in either to see the prizing but they send me the product with the billing which i have not ordered it. I live in canada Denmark Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux style internatinal Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Perfect Nutra Solutions, AKA Healthy life corp, Garcina Cambogia, http://garciniacambogiaresults.net/dr-oz-on-garcinia-cambogia/https://perfectnutragarciniacambogia.com/?GCR Garcinia Cambogia, SCAM, Healthy living, Diet, Supplements, Diet pills Pendleton Indiana
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
color by Pascale took money out of my checking account $11.98 and I haven't received any lipstick, I purchase this on 4/11/17 Author: Birmigham, Alabama Websites: color by Pascale

Apr 28 2017
TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork scammer stole 9,000 from me on business corp build and never produced one tradeline Author: California Financial Services: TOP TRADELINES . COM of newyork

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Modern Office Furniture Charged for a return on non-delivery - Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Los Angeles, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Modern Office Furniture - Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 28 2017
S' Canines Shirley Van Camp BACK STABBING TWO FACED BI TROUBLE MAKER IS WHAT THIS PERSON IS THAT GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND ISSUES ON OTHERS Mint Hill NC Author: Lansing, Michigan Dog Breeders: S' Canines Mint Hill, NC

Apr 27 2017
AMT Diesel Performance and Repair The owner Wendell sold me a blown motor.Swore up and down it ha 80000 low miles and was a good engine.Took it to my mechanic to install in my truck.Three Diesel techs looked it over and immediately deemed it unusable and in need of rebuild.Confronted owner of AMT and was told to (((redacted))) and hung up on me. Escondido California Author: Yucaipa, California Auto Mechanics: AMT Diesel Performance and Repair Escondido, California

Apr 27 2017
Northridge Toyota Danny Lima These People Ripped Off me and gave me very expensive deal on Toyota Corolla Lease. Northridge California
Author: Reseda, California Car Financing: Northridge Toyota Northridge, California

Apr 27 2017
J.C. Pole Barns James Carver Workmanship, construction job, workers on site is the worst i have ever seen, please never use these guys they are hopeless. Franklin Kentucky Author: London, Kentucky Home Improvements: J.C. Pole Barns Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Clifford Lawton Brison C. Lawton Brinson, Cliff Brinson, Cliff L Brinson silverandgoldofcolorado, goldnsilverofcolorado CLIFF BRINSON IS SELLING FAKE 1 OZ GOLD BARS ON EBAY AND IS A CONVICTED CON MAN Canon City Colorado
Author: Delaware Multi Level Marketing: Clifford Lawton Brison Canon City, Colorado

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Secret Serum Secret Serum is a rip-off. Ordered free trial March 29th & didn't receive until April 18th and they charged my credit card 176.81 on 4/15 instead of the $29..80 I authorized. When I inquired about the mischarge and asked for a credit they refused. Lewiston Maine Author: Georgetown, Texas Skin Care: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 27 2017
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group commitment to customer satisfaction & service. Highly qualified Precious Metals Specialists devoted to educating hard-working Americans on investment in gold - silver helping protect their savings from declining value of the dollar and geopolitical uncertainty. Precious Metals IRA clients work with a dedicated IRA department to guide them through the process of rolling over an existing IRA or 401(k) – determined to make the process as simple,  straightforward as possible. Birch Gold Group receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Birch Gold Group made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction, ensuring clients can feel safe confident and secure when they choose Birch Gold Group. Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: Other Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Birch Gold Group precious metals company of choice for people who appreciate the personal touch and believe that integrity is still important. “Birch Gold Group considers it our responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of their wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond.” Nationwide