Your Search | spott pet microchip company

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
George (Georgios) Doganis A plus Construction Company Nobody ever cheated me so skillfully as George Doganis East Elmhurst New York Author: Douglaston, New York Builders & Contractors: George (Georgios) Doganis East Elmhurst, New York

Oct 19 2016
eCycle Best Cash for laptopsCashf for Iphones Sold them my laptop for quoted price of 800.00 dollars, company closed, never got my money or my laptop back Sparks Nevada Author: Calcium, New York Internet Fraud: eCycle Best Sparks , Nevada

Oct 19 2016
Above prime innovations I ordered a bracelet and a knecklace from this company on 9/15/16 and haven't recieved my products to this day, but they took my money from my account immediately. I have sent them numerous emails and have got no answer. Internet Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Above prime innovations Internet

Oct 19 2016
Casperon Technologies Zoplay, Dectar SCAM supposed software company just takes your money and pretends to deliver afterwards Chennai, India Chennai India Author: nashville, Tennessee Software: Casperon Technologies Internet

Oct 19 2016
Pro Marine Supplies Inc. ONLINE SCAM- DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Venice, Florida Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Building Products: Pro Marine Supplies Inc. Internet

Oct 19 2016
Nutra Prime Cleanse company gave a free trial of their products only had to pay for shipping 9 Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Prime Cleanse Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Shiva Kumar, He refuses give me refund, He delayed project, did horrible job, He I paid 1450 dollars, only refund 150 dollar. I sent lots emails and he never replies, He awful man and scam artist, He full lies and false promises, He string you along, For months and even years. Dont do business with this man or company Timar Timar Author: Alabama Websites: Shiva Kumar

Oct 18 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Enerywise LED Solutions is a FRAUD Company!! BOGUS POST FROM A CRIMINAL Author: Greeley,, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 18 2016
07:04 PM Frank Lamark Scam! Illinois You have not responded to over 100 emails Author: Zanesville , Ohio Building Products: Internet

Oct 18 2016
Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Callous Company Jacksonville & Andover Florida & Maine Author: Melbourne, Florida Lawyers: Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Always Helpful Movers Always Helpful Movers and ministries Worst company I have ever dealt with. WOner hides behind Chistian name. Dont trust !!!! lee summit Missouri
Clear and concise rebuttal to the false review! Author: lees summit, Missouri Moving Companies: Always Helpful Movers lee summit, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Transatlantic SL Anthony A GarrettJulie NelsonRyan Bennett FAKE COMPANY. FAKE TRAINING. FAKE POSITION NEW YORK Internet
Author: San diego, California Shipping Companies: Transatlantic SL Internet

Oct 18 2016
Intoxalock WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMPANY EVER. Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Car Parts & Accessories: Intoxalock Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Big Boys Moving and Storage Moving company hit my car and drove off. Tampa Florida
Author: Florida Moving Companies: Big Boys Moving and Storage Tampa, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Samaritan Law Center Sent me a letter saying they could assist with foreclosure. However, all they wanted was for me to pay them and nothing was to be paid to our loan company by them. Irvine California Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Loan Modification: Samaritan Law Center Internet

Oct 18 2016
SA Fishing SA Team, SA Fishing, SA Company, Fraud, Scam, Liars, Double Charge, Refuse Refunds, Lie Boca Raton Florida Author: San Diego, California Internet Fraud: SA Fishing Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 18 2016
OpticsFast Inc Becky S The keep sendming emails to change my order becuse they dont have the product that they are marketing online then they try to sell you something else the this company is the scam do not ever order form them. 1204 Avenue U #1053 Brooklyn, NY 11229 Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Eye Care: OpticsFast Inc Internet

Oct 18 2016
Lux Style I received a package in the mail yesterday from this company, it stated I ordered it 1-10-2016,I did not order this item, dont even remember seeing it order the company does not sound familiar to me. I want to send it back, they are charging me 64.85 in USD .  DK-5100 Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Lux Style DK-5100, nationwide

Oct 18 2016
VITA VIEW GARCINIA BEST HEALTHY SLIM I paid for trial bottle and returned the same due to the product making me ill. the company took out another 118.79 and then two weeks later emailed and said they were taking $123.75. company refuses to cancel order. Internet Author: Wellington, Kansas Supplemental Health Programs: VITA VIEW GARCINIA Internet

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 17 2016
10:23 PM scam company shipping mis-sized shoes from china shanghai china Author: san francisco, California Sporting Goods: Internet