Your Search | spott pet microchip company

Aug 23 2016
Satyarth Production Satyarth Production Event Management Fraud Company Ranchi , Delhi Delhi , Ranchi Delhi, Jharkhand
Author: New Delhi, Other Party Planners: INTUC Delhi Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Jitterbug GreatCall Avoid this company Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Cellular Phone Companies: Jitterbug Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments Greystar Management Company Retroactive Rate Increases and Posthumous Evictions New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Housing Rentals: Trinity Exchange Luxury Apartments New Port Richey, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Andrew's Affordable Moving Company SCAM RIPOFF Misleading Misrepsenting Scam Beware Andrew's Affordable Moving Company (901)481-9382 SCAM RIPOFF Collierville Tennessee Author: Tennessee Moving Companies: Andrew's Affordable Moving Compaany Collierville, Tennessee

Aug 23 2016
Tress Obsession Tress Obsession P.O Box 1782 Waldorf, MD 20602 M-F 9 a.m-5 p.m 202-642-9909 Tress Obsession takes your money without shipping you your products stay away from this company Waldorf Internet
Author: York, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Aug 23 2016
Moving Giant MOVING GIANT: A SCAM COMPANY Brooklyn, NY NY Author: New Jersey Moving Companies: Moving Giant Internet

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
MCI MCI a Verizon Company A blocked long distance phone gets Billed for $10.94 Direct Dialed /Operator assisted/ops, Jacksonville Florida
Author: Montgomery, Texas Telephone Companies: MCI Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Micah da Mac iammicahdamac SCAMMER - Sent SIX Bundles of hair and a closure PAID $150 NEVER PROMOTED MY COMPANY ATLANTA Internet Author: London, Small Business Services: Micah da Mac Internet

Aug 23 2016
Opticsfast eyeglassesdepot I ordered frame and received an notice that the product I ordered was damaged and was now out of stock. The same story and same email others in this forum have been receiving. Then, the company refused to refund the money, but insisted I chose a different product instead. I have disputed the charge with Amex. New York Internet Author: Montana Bait-and-Switch: Opticsfast Internet

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Buycocaleaves.com We sent $500 in bit coin money to the company for coca leaf that never came. We tried calling, writing and got no response. Cusco Peru Author: San cristobal, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Buycocaleaves.com Cusco, Peru

Aug 23 2016
McAnally Construction Company M.C.C. & Associates, Inc. Contractor ripped off my dental office through negligent hiring, breaches of contract, negligence to following plans. Royse City Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Builders & Contractors: McAnally Construction Company Royse City, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Green Moving Homesafe Moving and Storage False Advertising, False 3rd Party Claim Company, Stolen Goods, Damaged Goods, Breach of Contract Nationwide
Author: Dallas, Texas Moving Companies: Green Moving Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Brainiacs From Mars - SCAM EXPOSED - BrainiacsFromMarsBrainiacs aka Fundzinger SCAM BrainiacsFromMars SCAM EXPOSED - Internet Fraudster Nick Taylor scams crowdfunders at www.BrainiacsFromMars.com Anaheim Hills California
Fraudulent Complaint - Company Rebuttal Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Brainiacs From Mars Anaheim Hills, California

Aug 22 2016
APO HAIR FRAUDULENT COMPANY - Will SEND NON HUMAN HAIR and LIE Hanoi Hanoi APO HAIR RECTIFIED ISSUE Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: APO HAIR Hanoi,

Aug 22 2016
Aberdeen apartments .Lester.Last name unknown Hasn't given me back my deposit back when company said they would. No documentation sent to me denying me my deposit back either.Its been a couple of months already Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Neighborhood Services: Aberdeen apartments Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Mountain View Pet Crematory Elizabeth Maragh Botched Cremation Job FAYETTEVILLE West Virginia
Author: Princeton, West Virginia Animal Services: Mountain View Pet Crematory FAYETTEVILLE, West Virginia

Healthey.com Scam company fake customer service information Clearwater Florida
Author: Ruthville, Dist of Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthey.com Clearwater, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Pacifico Ford Do not interview with this company Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Pacifico Ford Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Belmont Petroleum Corp. Carson Petroleum Company Unlawfully made multiple unauthorized withdraws on my credit card. Lansing Ohio Author: East Liverpool, Ohio Fuel Companies: Belmont Petroleum Corp. Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
American RV Company $7.77 shipping comes sometime!! Rude Customer service AZUSA California I was not hostile until Held Hostage Author: Severn, Maryland Specialty Stores: American RV Company AZUSA, California