Your Search | spring river nurswry

Dec 01 2016
Edward hester newest name in last 24 hrs is now prime pomeranians. old name was social pomeranians I was to purcase a pom named sophie. $500 free shipping. saw her pic fell in love. silver spring state Maryland Author: Benton harbor, Michigan Animal Services: Edward hester silver spring state, Maryland

Nov 29 2016
Derma Vibrance Youth Skin Eye/ wrinkle cream Unknown Unknown Author: Elk River, Minnesota Misc. Health Specialists: Derma Vibrance Internet

Nov 27 2016
Elegant teacup yorkies Aka Morrison Felton City/state 688 concerto Ln silver spring MD 20901 Zip code 20901 amount 550 via western union Teacup dogs and a fake us airlines a two part scam for over 1k Internet
Author: Jblm, Washington Animal Shelters: Elegant teacup yorkies Internet

Nov 26 2016
Elegant Teacup Yorkies tcupyorkshierterriers.com duramuller@gmail.com Customer Service Elegant Yorky Puppies Address (((REDACTED))) Silver Spring, MD 20901 Phone number (((REDACTED))) Email duramuller@gmail.com Website tcupyorkshierterriers.com Paid 566.25 for a dog to be delivered and never recieved it. THey tried to make me send more money via internet. I have valid proof and have reported this to the FBI. They are well set up and have created a fictious website to con buyers. Silver Spring (so they state) Maryland, but not sure if this accurate. Maryland
Good Luck Author: Katy, Texas Adoption Agency: Elegant Teacup Yorkies Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
University of Maryland, University College UMUC hires incompetent instructors, who fail students; only 6% of UMUC undergraduates graduate Upper Marlboro Maryland Instructor is a known black racist! Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Maryland, University College Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Nov 23 2016
Camden apartments Camden at spring creek Upon move our this company will charge you for miscellaneous expenses even though upon walk out inspection uou are cleared of fees. Company will not honor deposits paid upon move in. Unreasonable rent increases over $100 per leasw term. Upon move out that pad file to increase money owed. If you refuse to pay it goes against your rental history spring Texas Author: Houston, Texas Better Business Bureau: Camden apartments spring, Texas

Nov 22 2016
Social Pomeranians Andrew Wallace Peter PervanPetsmart Deliveries kept my $1300 and did not give me my 3 puppies Social Pomeranians Silver Spring, MD 20192 Nationwide
Author: Plumas Lake , California Liars: Social Pomeranians Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Publishers clearing house Pch Posted on their sight I won $10,000 then emailed me they made a mistake sorry Don't knoe Author: Toms river, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Publishers clearing house

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 16 2016
Environmental Systems incorporated Scratch & Stiff; fraudulent poker jackpot scratch card Eden prairie Minnesota
Author: Spring lake, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Environmental Systems incorporated Eden prairie, Minnesota

Nov 15 2016
Spring Saunders Eldad Liberman, Eli Lieberman, Eldad Lieberman, Eli Liebman Eli Lieberman and Spring Saunders and Adrian Zaw all working to scam the public - scammed me and charged my credit card multiple times without my approval. burbank California This was settled Author: Beverly Hills, California Air Travel: Spring Saunders burbank, California

Nov 15 2016
Legal Zoom I had made an LLc with them with a one time payment and boy have they been charging my account for more than a year with monthly 29.99 charges plus random charges of 320.00, 224.00, 159.00 multiple times. California Author: Spring Valley, New York Credit Card Fraud: Legal Zoom Internet

Nov 14 2016
NETTALK nettalk customer service nonexistant Miami florida or the phillapines Author: DEER RIVER, Minnesota Telephone Companies: NETTALK Internet

Nov 14 2016
Secret Serums Misrepresented as a trial offer. Sent additional product, not ordered. No refund on unopened product. Lewiston Internet Reimbursements received. Author: Spring Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Internet

Nov 08 2016
I Need A Loan US Trust Loans David White I received a call from Jennifer and Jack from US Trust Loans (1-773-341-9015) saying that I was approved for a loan of $5000 and all I had to do was give them an Amazon gift card in the amount of $250. Internet Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Attorney Generals: I Need A Loan Internet

Nov 08 2016
Creative Curb Company Creative Curb is a Rip Off! Spring Texas
Author: Cypress, Texas Home Improvements: Creative Curb Company Internet

Nov 04 2016
Willowriverfarm.com Barb Wilson puppy loveaussietime83@gmail.com Animal abuse and neglect. Selling sick and abused puppies Iron River Michigan Author: Prior Lake, Minnesota Social Services: Willowriverfarm.com Iron River, Michigan

Nov 03 2016
Chiappa firearms Service damaged my gun Dayton Ohio Author: New River, Arizona Guns & Ranges: Chiappa firearms ohio

Nov 02 2016
Fidelity BankPlt Mr.NNAMDI Okonkwo Managing Director tried to get me to become Mrs Theresa Davidson Beneficiary they wrote me a email on her behalf the Ref number :009570866/FBP/005 Internet Author: FALL RIVER, Massachusetts Banks: Fidelity BankPlt Internet

Nov 02 2016
Butcher's Cut Urah, LLC Fishy Fish and Crappy Meat West Valley City Utah Author: Spring, Texas Food Vendors: Butcher's Cut Urah, LLC West Valley City, Utah

Oct 31 2016
Cash advance inc. DAVID JONES (Accounts Dept.) They are sending me threatening emails and calling my phone saying they are going to contact my place of employment unless i make payments to something i do not owe Los Angeles, CA-90047 Los Angeles, California Author: River Rouge, Michigan Loan Brokers: Cash advance inc. Internet

Oct 31 2016
Chiappa Firearms first tang broke off gharging handle,spring in magazine clip too weak causing jams face of bolt broke 6785 W.Third St Dayton OH. 45427 Internet Author: Monrovia, California tempdir: Chiappa Firearms Internet

Oct 30 2016
River Rock Restaurant Peace River Shane Dayman River Rock Restaurant in Peace River Alberta soon closing due to legal issues Peace River, Alberta
Not true at all Author: Peace Rivetr, Alberta Restaurants: River Rock Restaurant Peace River Peace River,, Alberta

Oct 29 2016
Glam beauty now These people took my money so quick but taking they sweet time getting me my brushes Clear Spring Ct. Marietta Georgia Internet
Author: Douglasville, Georgia tempdir: Glam beauty now Internet

Oct 25 2016
Pearl River Transmission AAMCO Transmission Performed Unauthorized Repairs Pearl River New York Author: Nanuet, New York Auto Repair Service: Pearl River Transmission Pearl River, New York