SPRING RIVER NURSERY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: spring river nursery
There may be more reports for "spring river nursery"
For more results perform a general search for "spring river nursery"
Showing 26-50 of 7,604 Found Reports For more specific results for "spring river nursery"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 06 2017
LKQ Corp rip off with parts and warranty Tampa/Crystal River Florida Nationwide
Author: Port Richey, Florida Auto Parts: LKQ Corp Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Ocean Canyon Properties As members of OAR as Styx River being our home camp we were ready to finish our contract which we honestly were completing and this company bullied us into a contract resulting in yearly fees for a depleting camp that we can't even use unless we upgrade and pay more. Texarkana Texas Author: Theodore, Alabama Campgrounds: Ocean Canyon Properties Texarkana, Texas

Mar 05 2017
Netzero I paid Netzero by a debit card once and they stole my information and have taken money illegally out of my bank account. I never agreed to allow them to take any funds from my account.ero NetZero Internet Unfortumately--- Author: Silver Spring , Maryland Internet: NetZero Internet

Mar 03 2017
Summerstone Nursery Inc Mcminnville TN Sent me a bad order of plants. McMinnville Tennessee Author: Ripley, West Virginia Nurseries: Summerstone Nursery Inc Mcminnville TN McMinnville, Tennessee

Mar 02 2017
Paragon Stairs Paragon Spiral Stairs Spiral Stairs Kits We order a Spiral Stairs Kits and when it arrived the main pole was rusty and missing two steps, Baluster and one handrail,and we ask for 36 step and they send me 18 step When we placed are oder we gave the salesman measurements and he calculated all the parts but when i call to see if they would send me the missing parts they told my i would have to pay for them and i told them i had to pay to have the main pole power coated he said thats what i paid for and i could go online and see the picture and i told him i did and that they are all powder coated so for me to complete this project i had to purchase the missing parts very bad company if i had check them out i wouldn't do business with this company THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. Spring Hill Nationwide Author: College Grove, Tennessee Manufacturers: Paragon Stairs Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
gainsville chrysler dodge jeep deceptive gainville Florida Please verify the Chapter and repost Author: spring hill, Florida Auto Dealers: gainsville chrysler dodge jeep gainville, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Happy Rock Merchant Services Luig Ceneri, Rick Geller Happy Rock Merchant Services Rips Off its workers. new york New York Author: upper saddle river, New Jersey Cash Services: Happy Rock Merchant Services new york, New York

Mar 02 2017
Heidelberg German Shepherds Defenseless Golden Retriever Beaten By Groomer Spring Texas Author: spring, Texas Animal Services: Heidelberg German Shepherds Spring, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Jode Trucking Inc and/or Jorge Acevedo I requested a refund on an equipment purchased and installed on a commercial truck since it was not working properly. The sale was for $1500 and Jorge agreed to give back $1000. I returned the equipment then later Jorge backed out and refused to give me back my money. Big Spring Texas Author: El Paso , Texas Motor Vehicle Division DMV: Jode Trucking Inc Big Spring, Texas

Feb 28 2017
Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Ryan Smith, Mark Thomas, George Jordan, Paul Johnson, Charles Wilson, Jimmy Watson, Peter Watson, Stanley Shanazz, Robbin Lee, Jose Romero, Kenneth Thompson, Mark Thompson Easy Direct Solutions is trying to steal $7500.00 From me and I want it Back and I can probe it!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Grove, Virginia Sales People: Easy Direct Solutions, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Feb 28 2017
Cold Spring Advisory Group Louis Ottimo, Michelle Ottimo, Cold Spring Harbor, EKN Financial Services Fraud, Illegal Activity, Professional Scam ,Steal Your Money, Disbarred, Criminal, Identity Theft Syossett New York Louis Ottimo of Cold Spring Advisory Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Author: Dist of Columbia Brokerage Companies: Cold Spring Advisory Group Syossett, New York

Feb 27 2017
Ray Rau Rau BuildersRustic Ranch HomesRay Rau Builders Scammed us & didnt finish house Spring Texas Author: Angleton, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ray Rau Internet

Feb 27 2017
Herz Vier German Shepherds - Smithhaus Kennels - Rockin' RK Ranch Bad genetics in GSDs Glade Spring Virginia Author: TRI, Tennessee Animal Services: Herz Vier German Shepherds Glade Spring, Virginia

Feb 25 2017
E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING E L WHITE MAINTENANCE & CONSTRUCTION ELDERLY ABUSE!! 100 PERCENT ELDERLY ABUSE!! WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR HIM TO BUILD A ROOM ADDITION. HE TOOK $7,000 AS DOWN PAYMENT AND NEVER STARTED THE JOB. THE SAD PART ABOUT THAT HE'S A US VETERANS. I. TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO WORK WITH HIM BY MAKING A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH HIM, BUT HE CONTINUES TO LIE TO ME NY SAYING THAT HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL OR HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. FINALLY, HE RAN OUT OF LIES AND NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE AGAIN. Spring Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Builders & Contractors: E L WHITE CONSTRUCTION BUILDERS & REMODELING Spring, Texas

Feb 25 2017
James Morgan Attorney Attorney at law California ? LA California Author: Spring,, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: James Morgan Attorney

Feb 25 2017
Allcare Funding Chris Stratton Business account funding Spring Texas Internet Author: Yukon , Oklahoma Accounting: Allcare Funding Internet

Feb 24 2017

Feb 23 2017
Dealdash.com Internet Author: Spring, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dealdash.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Omegaman And Friends School Assemblies Do not engage with this company! Fraud, fake testomonials, CEO is unqualified. Struggles With Steroid Use. Phoney Company! Queens New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Strippers & Dancers: Omegaman And Friends School Assemblies Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 22 2017
Nu River Landing Fort Lauderdale Florida.. Bobby Bass Unprofessional will not return your initial deposit Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Nu River Landing Bobby Bass Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 21 2017
BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Sandblasted my truck! Kingston Oklahoma
Author: , Oklahoma Liars: BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Kingston, Oklahoma

Feb 21 2017
Shane Dayman Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons, Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Brad Dayman, Shane Bradly Dayman, Shane Brad, Brad Shane, Non-Payment of Wages, Harrassment, Sexual Harrassment, Non payment of taxes to CRA, Chase BC, Golden BC, Peace River, Edmonton AB, Nationwide Poor Shane Author: golden , Alabama Restaurants: Shane Dayman Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
The Remodel Pro Mike Breaux, The Remodel Pro 87 year old Parkinson's victim of crooked contractor Baytown Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: The Remodel Pro Baytown, Texas

Feb 17 2017
HRR Services (Houston Repair and Remodel), Phillip Warwick Beware of Phillip Warwick and his criminal enterprise, aka HRR Services. Are you a victim? Report to your DA Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Builders & Contractors: HRR Services (Houston Repair and Remodel) Spring, Texas

Feb 16 2017
ERT / Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Elizabeth River Tunnels has taken my car! Portsmouth Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Attorneys General: ERT / Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Portsmouth, Virginia