Your Search | sprint pcs nextel

Oct 21 2016

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Rockford Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Telephones and service Temple Hills Nationwide Author: Clinton, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 10 2016
Metro PCS Change Plan without Prior notification Nationwide Author: fontana, California Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
sprint store sprint PCS Miss leading,inconsiderate,Phony,no reguard. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint store Los Angeles, California

Oct 01 2016
Playphone Playphone has been charging my Sprint account 9.99 a month for 3000 playpo My Talking. I don't even know what that is. Internet Author: Bensenville, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Playphone Internet

Sep 22 2016
Sprint sprint rep misrepresented buyback agreement, said our bill up to $650 would be reembursed Sprint Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Sales People: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Metro PCS What a way to rip your loyal customers off!!! Dallas Nationwide Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Sprint allowed someone to used my name to get service. KINSTON Nationwide Author: KINSTON, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Metro PCS Richardson Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Richardson, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 13 2016
Metro pcs Scam Artists, Deceptive Sales men entire staff crooked Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 09 2016
Sprint Store Bill is $150 higher than I was quoted. Fairlawn, Ohio Author: Norton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Nationwide
19, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California
20, Report #1320718

Aug 04 2016
The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership MPCSCP INC Rude Incompetent Pasadena California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership Pasadena, California
21, Report #1319972

Aug 01 2016
Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Brenda sold me a hoaverboard that didnt work and refused to refund my $535 dollars i have my reciept and it dont say all sales final Brenda sold a non working hoaverboard Ocoee Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Ocoee, Florida
22, Report #1319104

Jul 26 2016
Sprint RUDE and OUTSOURCED Nationwide Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Metro PCS Weezy and DJ Rude Unprofessional Rip off artists Buffalo New York Author: buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Buffalo, New York