Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sprint pcs nextel

Showing 1-25 of 2,710 Found Reports For more specific results for "sprint pcs nextel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Metro PCS: Store Manager: Diego- Victorville CA 15263 Hook Blvd 92394 Payment Fraud: Payment made at store for $43.00 for phone bill, Customer receipt from store not honored Victorville California Gees.... Author: Victorville, California Telephones: Metro PCS Victorville, California

Mar 13 2017
sprint bait and switch tv offer san juan , puerto rico ( u.s.a. ) Nationwide
Author: barranquitas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Metro Pcs Metro Pcs Can't Process a Refund San Jose Ca Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Online banking: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 06 2017
METRO PCS I feel I have been scammed by METRO PCS when they sold me a defective iPhone and there is no corporate office Fayetteville, georgia Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
3000Playpo SoulHunte Play Phone Playpo made unauthorized charges on my Sprint account Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: 3000Playpo SoulHunte

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Sprint PCS Sprint Communication Sprint Is A Ripoff San Diego Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
SPRINT Arch telecom Bogus Contract. Extorting money. Lies after Lies. Unprofessional. Unresponsive Anaheim California Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Metro PCS HOTSPOT RIPOFF Sioux Falls South Dakota Internet Author: highland , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Internet

Feb 15 2017
Sprint Said I had service before and I never did Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Sprint Bait and switch. Offering items as FREE gifts then charging a full INFLATED price of item on your Bill Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Feb 11 2017
sprint pcs cheaters liars thieves dishonest overland park Kansas Sounds like... Author: New York Cellular Phone Companies: sprint pcs overland park, Kansas

Feb 09 2017
METRO PCS deceived into buying a phone I can't hear out of refused to refund money switched to another company. Holiday Florida
Author: Holioday, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Holiday, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Sprint Allowed someone get service in my mame Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia , Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Metro PCS lied about refund terrible customer service richardson texas Author: cookeville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Sprint Charged $523.80 for a phone never received nor activated Overland Park Kansas Author: DUBLIN, Ohio Telephone Companies: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Jan 30 2017
Sprint I won a Iphone 7 Black 32GB Kit Internet Author: Wapakoneta, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Jan 28 2017
1982 Your fraud department is the worst thing I've ever seen Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Sprint, Sprint store Sprint stores are continually scamming sprint customers. They give customers entering their stores gifts, saying they're free and offering them an updated cellular plan that will give them unlimited calls text and data for no extra charge. but when the bill comes will find that the charges are not free and the new data plans are extremely more expensive. Gresham Oregon Author: Welches, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 11 2017
Metro pcs Metro pcs vt cellular Stop!!! Find another dealer Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
Sprint Holding Equipment Hostage! Nationwide Author: Boydton, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide