Your Search | sprint pcs sprint

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 13 2016
Metro pcs Scam Artists, Deceptive Sales men entire staff crooked Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 09 2016
Sprint Store Bill is $150 higher than I was quoted. Fairlawn, Ohio Author: Norton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Nationwide

5, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

6, Report #1320718

Aug 04 2016
The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership MPCSCP INC Rude Incompetent Pasadena California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership Pasadena, California

7, Report #1319972

Aug 01 2016
Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Brenda sold me a hoaverboard that didnt work and refused to refund my $535 dollars i have my reciept and it dont say all sales final Brenda sold a non working hoaverboard Ocoee Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Ocoee, Florida

8, Report #1319104

Jul 26 2016
Sprint RUDE and OUTSOURCED Nationwide Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Metro PCS Weezy and DJ Rude Unprofessional Rip off artists Buffalo New York Author: buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Buffalo, New York

12, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas

Jul 15 2016
Metro PCS RETURN POLICY IS FALSE! Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Telephones: Metro PCS Bronx, New York

Jul 12 2016
abc virgina inc Authorize metro pcs dealer mike ripped off smyrna Delaware Author: smyrna, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: abc virgina inc smyrna, Delaware

Jul 10 2016
Sprint Didn't replace 2 Galaxy S6 Edge phones overheat and charger cord on fire Nationwide
Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Sprint PCS Sprint BuyBack Program Fraudulent Terms Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
sprint www.sprint.com free tablets are not free i was with verizon and changed to sprint when they said they could cut my bill in half, I had 7 lines with verizon so had to do the same with sprint 4 phone and 3 tablets after a year and a few mo. I have over paid by close to $400 and have 9 mo. to gosprint said they cant do anything becaue it been over60 days. olympia Nationwide What Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Sprint Prepaid Worst Cell Service Around Nationwide Nationwide Prepaid. Author: CALEDONIA, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Prepaid Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 09 2016
Sprint Traded in old phones for new ones, told it would reduce our monthly bill, our bill doubled. Corvallis OR Author: Corvallis, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Metro Pcs Phone Deals / Employee : Baha Momu The phone purchased was defective I returned it 3 days later for replacement got trickery & lies. No resolution Kansas city Missouri Author: Kansas city, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Kansas city , Missouri

Jun 03 2016
SPRINT Cell Phone Company Sprint PCS Creeps up phone charges and changes plan w/o authorization Nationwide Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Cell Phone Company Nationwide

May 30 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS IS A RIPOFF  Nationwide Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma