SPRINT PCS SPRINT WIRELESS SPRINTPCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sprint pcs sprint wireless sprintpcs
There may be more specific results for "sprint pcs sprint wireless sprintpcs"
For more specific results for "sprint pcs sprint wireless sprintpcs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Metro PCS billing yucca valley California Author: Joshua Tree, California Telephones: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California

May 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 16 2017
Metro pcs rebate Denied rebate Nationwide Author: Middletown, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Metro pcs rebate Nationwide

May 14 2017
Sprint Tech support scam/assurance scam Southaven Mississippi Author: Southaven, Mississippi Internet Services: Sprint Nationwide

May 13 2017
Metro PCS I paid my service but the state i traveled had no metro service. They won't give me a refund. 60$ i cancelled my service Dallas Nationwide Author: Robstown, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2017
Metro PCS Lied about rebate and credit Dallas Texas Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Advertising / Deceptive: Metro PCS Dallas, Texas

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

May 10 2017
Metro pcs Lied about rebate Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Internet

May 05 2017
AT&T Wireless Turned off phone after payment Atlanta Nationwide Not the full story... Author: Kenner, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 03 2017
Metro PCS Metro Took Money Out Of My Bank! Richardson Nationwide
Got part of stolen money back. Author: Nampa, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 03 2017
Qlink Wireless Never received the replacement phone I ordered over a month ago DANIA, Florida Author: Calhoun, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless DANIA, , Florida

May 02 2017
Wireless Emporium Outfitters Heartless Fullerton Internet Fraud Author: Faucett, Missouri Internet Fraud: Wireless Emporium Internet

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Defective Phone Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 29 2017
Sprint mobile phone company Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California

Apr 27 2017
METRO PCS METRO PCS TAKE YOU THROUGH THE RINGER NON- REBATE LAS VEGAS Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
metro pcs talk about bad service Fort Wayne Indiana (IN) Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Fort Wayne, Indiana