Your Search | sprint pcs sprint wireless sprintpcs

May 24 2016
Sprint Wierless deceived, committed fraud, scammed, stole, mis-represented, failed to disclose Overland Park Kansas Author: Painesville, Ohio Telephones: Sprint Wierless Nationwide

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 16 2016
Playphone. 3009 playpoints Strange charge is showing up in sprint bill. 9.99/ mo San Diego Internet Author: El Cajon, California On-Line Stores: Playphone. Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
QLINK WIRELESS Cell phone locks up I'm unable to reach them to cancel service. Unable to answer calls. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS Norristown, Pennsylvania

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 14 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ASSURANCE TO ANYBODY P.O. Box 686 Parsippany New Jersey Sprint Executive and Regulatory Services Heroes instead of Zeros Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS Nationwide

May 13 2016
Sprint Lied about policy, Lied about fraud, ect Nationwide Author: Modesto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 13 2016
Metro PCS Scam, Lied, etc West Allis Wisconsin Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS West Allis, Wisconsin

May 12 2016
Cricket Wireless I bought the Samsung S4 and not even a whole year later Cricket advised me my phone was not compatible with there service anymore. I paid close to 600 dollars for that phone. Nationwide Author: Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 10 2016
Metro PCS Lied, stole my money Nationwide Curious... Author: Locust Grove, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 09 2016
att wireless (nationwide) att att doesn'tvkeep their word and doesn't pay the bonus promos they say they will nationwide Nationwide Author: amsterdam, New York Cellular Phone Companies: att wireless (nationwide) Nationwide

May 09 2016
Straight Talk Wireless False advertising for unlimited data, and throttling data usage., Nationwide Author: Zillah , Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 06 2016
Cellular Companies. Which one's the biggest rip off? Used a zip code 50 miles from a customer's home to set up roaming service stating it was regular coverage. Syracuse/Hamilton Nationwide, NY Author: Hamilton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 04 2016
The Wireless Shop The Wireless CornerJays communication I CAN'T DO BUSINESS WITH AN UNPREDICTABLE BUSINESS! New Britain Connecticut Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

May 02 2016
Wireless 65 Horrible all around San Diego California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless 65 San Diego, California

Apr 27 2016
sprint deceptive advertising Everett adn Lynwood WA Sprint - Everett and Lynwood Stores Author: Edmonds, Washington Telephone Companies: sprint

Apr 27 2016
Sprint This is someone claiming to be Spring. It isn't the real Sprint. Fake Phone Bill and Collection Threat Jacksonville Florida Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: Sprint Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 26 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 25 2016
Dcwisp Douglas County Wireless ISP false billing. Ripoff Sent to collections on false premise Roseburg Oregon lots of luck Author: winston, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Dcwisp Douglas County Wireless ISP Roseburg, Oregon