SPRINT PCS SPRINT WIRELESS SPRINTPCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sprint pcs sprint wireless sprintpcs
There may be more reports for "sprint pcs sprint wireless sprintpcs"
For more results perform a general search for "sprint pcs sprint wireless sprintpcs"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
Badger Wholesale LLC Nick Wireless security cameras , Acer tablets , smartphone watches Door to door Internet Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Badger Wholesale LLC Internet

Mar 21 2017
Net 10 Wireless Junk phone, recycled phone #, bad customer service, no refund no service no help Miami Florida Internet Author: Newville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Net 10 Wireless Internet

Mar 20 2017
Metro PCS: Store Manager: Diego- Victorville CA 15263 Hook Blvd 92394 Payment Fraud: Payment made at store for $43.00 for phone bill, Customer receipt from store not honored Victorville California Gees.... Author: Victorville, California Telephones: Metro PCS Victorville, California

Mar 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Does not honor agreements NY Nationwide Author: Dover, New Hampshire Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
sprint bait and switch tv offer san juan , puerto rico ( u.s.a. ) Nationwide
Author: barranquitas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Metro Pcs Metro Pcs Can't Process a Refund San Jose Ca Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Online banking: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend I refer to family members and they refer me and now its time to pay the refer fee's and they telling me they can't do something about aug 2014. they purchased phone one in 2016 and the other 2017 they are not holding up to their policy and trying to say I its a cricket wireless company have been with them for sometime. Atlanta Ga Author: galveston, Texas Consumer Services: Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
verizon wireless lied or misrepresented sale Nationwide Author: Germantown, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
circket wireless i have went to 30 stores they wont sell me a windows 650 phone they say no longer sell them wrong crop office still sell them, local store wont do it. crop office make pay another month of service if you buy it on line when you already have service. sebring Florida Author: SEBRING, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: circket wireless Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Sprint They billed me a 20% undisclosed tax when I asked about it, they said it's a Fed/State tax that I had to pay for using my credit card. Then they told me I can avoid paying Fed/State tax by paying cash in store. I tried to switch carriers and I couldn't because there is a block on transfer by Sprint for an outstanding debt. I contacted Sprint and they said even though I don't owe anything. It's their practice to not release a phone for one year. I own the phone outright but they won't let me transfer to another carrier for one year. Overland Park Kansas
Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 06 2017
METRO PCS I feel I have been scammed by METRO PCS when they sold me a defective iPhone and there is no corporate office Fayetteville, georgia Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
3000Playpo SoulHunte Play Phone Playpo made unauthorized charges on my Sprint account Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: 3000Playpo SoulHunte

Feb 28 2017
Verizon Wireless Misrepresentations Topanga,California, Henderson, Nevada Author: Somerset, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Sprint Sprint PCS, Sprint wireless, sprint corporation Unauthorized charges, deceptive sales tactics, outrageous undisclosed fees, and complete lack of accountability. Sprint ripped me off, a long time customer. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Sprint PCS Sprint Communication Sprint Is A Ripoff San Diego Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
True Wireless Lifeline Fraud Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Selling me faulty cell phone charge cords and cussing customers and rude behavior Cleveland Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs manager Cleveland tn office Cleveland, Tennessee

Feb 20 2017
SPRINT Arch telecom Bogus Contract. Extorting money. Lies after Lies. Unprofessional. Unresponsive Anaheim California Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Verizon Wireless overcharging and terrible customer service Wallingford Connecticut, New Jersey To the loser who keeps on responding to my complaint Author: Boca Raton, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Wallingford, Connecticut

Feb 16 2017
Metro PCS HOTSPOT RIPOFF Sioux Falls South Dakota Internet Author: highland , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Internet

Feb 16 2017
assurance wireless virgin mobile liars,incompetent,thiefs first rate idiots Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Financial Services: assurance wireless Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Sprint Said I had service before and I never did Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Verizon Wireless Pre-Paid phone rip-off Internet You poor helpless sole Author: kirkland, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Internet