Your Search | sprint pcs sprint wireless sprintpcs

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 01 2015
XCELL Wireless Technology GS4 cell phone took in for repair and not returned by tech Pigeon Forge Tennessee Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: XCELL Wireless Technology Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Sep 01 2015
BOOST MOBILE Express wireless, Peter Lied to me being deceptive to make sale then called me liar and refused refund Stuart Florida Author: Stuart, Florida Specialty Stores: BOOST MOBILE Stuart, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Aug 30 2015
SPRINT FREE Tablet is a SCAM! Rancho Cucamonga California Can you read? Author: Upland, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT nationwide

Aug 30 2015
ClearComm of Tampa Bay Authorized Metro PCS dealer many customers are forced to buy higher plans in order to get device sale price and are being sold used phones baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Specialty Stores: ClearComm of Tampa Bay baltimore, Maryland

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Verizon Wireless Their attorney Brett Goodman, Arbitrator John Garman and also Verizon Wireless is being racist, they want me to have all white people against me who is black Los Angeles California
Verizon Wireless doesn't have ADA Author: Los Angeles, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Verizon Wireless

Aug 28 2015
Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Bryan Joyce-Mitch Paulinho-Chris Miller-Matt Schenkel Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 27 2015
Sprint customer care office They gave me the runaround Kansas Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Sprint customer care office

Aug 26 2015
Safelink Wireless They thoroughly messed my account up so bad that I had to end my service to get service else where! Miami Florida Safelink Wireless They thoroughly messed my account up so bad that I had to end my service to get service else where! Author: Rosalia, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Miami, Florida

Aug 26 2015
METRO PCS WON'T ANSWER MY LETTERS WHEN I WRITE TO THEM ABOUT MY PHONE, AND THE ISSUES I'M HAVING WITH IT BAYTOWN TEXAS Nationwide Author: DAYTON, Texas Sales People: METRO PCS Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Deceptive sales and warranty practices Nationwide Verizon Wireless Uses Deceptive Sales Practices Author: Oxnard, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Inaccurate data charges and notices Suffolk Nationwide Data in Background Author: Suffolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: David Nationwide

Verizon Wireless & Kyocera P***-poor customer service Statesboro Nationwide
Author: Statesboro, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Verizon Wireless Michelle Berges opened an unauthorized account in my name, switching me from a $35/month auto pay to another plan at $48/month. Mind you, I had a flip phone! No one at the Lakewood store was capable of assisting the removal of this new account and flat out told me if I didn't pay the bill they will simply turn it over to collections - which they would. Run and run fast away from any Verizon store. Take a look at the employees and listen to them, they are a cult, they are all about the same age, talk the same language, dress alike (red sneakers). They lie and their managers will back them up all the way. Verizon is good to their employees but not their customers. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Employers: Verizon Wireless Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 21 2015
Crickett Wireless of Rock Hill, S.C. Lied to and Cheated out of Pay! Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Crickett Wireless of Rock Hill, S.C. Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 20 2015
Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami RUDE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNPROFESSIONAL, BROKE MY PHONE, CHARGED ME Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami Miami, Florida

Aug 19 2015
Sprint Corporation Service, Cell Phones, horrible, did not honor Veteran Affairs employee discount of 20% off bill Overland Park Kansas Author: Lansing, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Corporation Overland Park, Kansas

Aug 18 2015
Verizen Wireless Store salesman KO Did not replace glass screen saver with smudges underneath Port Jefferson Station New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Telephones: Verizon Wireless Store Port Jefferson Station, New York

Aug 17 2015
Trevor Brady A Wireless Fraud - LIES- Unethical Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Trevor Brady A Wireless Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2015
metro pcs metro pcs refused to give me the service code and network codes to unlock two cell phones i had to purchase two new cellphones so my new carrier consumer cellular can come through this cost me $175.00.  Nationwide Author: jamaica queens, New York Telephones: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
metro pcs Cellular phones South Carolina Author: Greenville sc , South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs South Carolina

Aug 12 2015
Sprint on vinnin square This location sucks!!! First off there not even a corporate location just a franchise so what ever you have done here it can not be resolved at another location. They sold me a tablet saying it would only be $7 mo which is not the case they forgot to mention the installment fee I would need to pay everymonth for $11! Swampscott Massachusetts Author: Orlando , Florida Computer Dealers: Sprint on vinnin square Swampscott , Massachusetts

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania