SPRINT NEXTEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sprint nextel
There may be more reports for "sprint nextel"
For more results perform a general search for "sprint nextel"
Showing 26-50 of 2,246 Found Reports For more specific results for "sprint nextel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Nov 14 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint They should be ashamed of the, phone, that is free except you're screwed out of the number you're porting in and a $25 activation fee. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
SPRINT CREATED A FRAUDULENT BILL. CANCELLED AFTER 7 OR 8 YRS. OF SERVICE. BILL NEVER EXCEEDED$ 64.00 HUSBAND & I ARE COMPUTER ILLITERATE. RARELY ON COMPUTER, ONCE I CANCEL SPRINT RECEIVED A BILL FOR $ 331 CAROL STREAM ILLINOIS Author: MARTINSBURG, West Virginia Computer Fraud: SPRINT Internet

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Same boat Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 02 2016
sprint store sprint PCS Miss leading,inconsiderate,Phony,no reguard. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint store Los Angeles, California

Oct 01 2016
Playphone Playphone has been charging my Sprint account 9.99 a month for 3000 playpo My Talking. I don't even know what that is. Internet Author: Bensenville, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Playphone Internet

Sep 22 2016
Sprint sprint rep misrepresented buyback agreement, said our bill up to $650 would be reembursed Sprint Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita, Kansas Sales People: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Boost Mobile, Sprint, Nextel WORST Customer Service Irvine, California Nationwide Author: South Philly, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Sprint allowed someone to used my name to get service. KINSTON Nationwide Author: KINSTON, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Sprint Store Bill is $150 higher than I was quoted. Fairlawn, Ohio Author: Norton, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Nationwide

36, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

37, Report #1319104

Jul 26 2016
Sprint RUDE and OUTSOURCED Nationwide Author: Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Sprint Violation of the WLNP laws Kansas City Nationwide Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

40, Report #1292035

Jul 21 2016
sprint moblie service my second line was stolen n my personal info was used to port it to boost mobile.94579 california Author: San Leandro , California Cellular Phone Companies: sprint moblie service Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Sprint Didn't replace 2 Galaxy S6 Edge phones overheat and charger cord on fire Nationwide
Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Sprint PCS Sprint BuyBack Program Fraudulent Terms Nationwide Author: Tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
sprint www.sprint.com free tablets are not free i was with verizon and changed to sprint when they said they could cut my bill in half, I had 7 lines with verizon so had to do the same with sprint 4 phone and 3 tablets after a year and a few mo. I have over paid by close to $400 and have 9 mo. to gosprint said they cant do anything becaue it been over60 days. olympia Nationwide What Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Sprint Prepaid Worst Cell Service Around Nationwide Nationwide Prepaid. Author: CALEDONIA, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Prepaid Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Demanded I do not enter my local sprint store, marked my account as fraud, terminated my account Irving & Houston Texas Author: La porte, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Hakima Webb from Sprint Pcs Irving , Texas

Jun 09 2016
Sprint Traded in old phones for new ones, told it would reduce our monthly bill, our bill doubled. Corvallis OR Author: Corvallis, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
SPRINT Cell Phone Company Sprint PCS Creeps up phone charges and changes plan w/o authorization Nationwide Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Cell Phone Company Nationwide

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
AirG VIP Unauthorized charges on Sprint Vancouver Internet Author: High Point , North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Internet

May 24 2016
Sprint Wierless deceived, committed fraud, scammed, stole, mis-represented, failed to disclose Overland Park Kansas Author: Painesville, Ohio Telephones: Sprint Wierless Nationwide