Your Search | sprint pcs nextel

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 10 2016
Metro PCS Lied, stole my money Nationwide Curious... Author: Locust Grove, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Metro PCS Nationwide

May 06 2016
Cellular Companies. Which one's the biggest rip off? Used a zip code 50 miles from a customer's home to set up roaming service stating it was regular coverage. Syracuse/Hamilton Nationwide, NY Author: Hamilton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
sprint deceptive advertising Everett adn Lynwood WA Sprint - Everett and Lynwood Stores Author: Edmonds, Washington Telephone Companies: sprint

Apr 27 2016
Sprint This is someone claiming to be Spring. It isn't the real Sprint. Fake Phone Bill and Collection Threat Jacksonville Florida Author: New York, New York Telephone Companies: Sprint Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Metro Pcs Bellmead Texas Author: West, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Bellmead, Texas

Apr 13 2016
Metro PCS Metro PCS Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Augusta, Georgia

Apr 09 2016
Metro PCS Opened acct with promo of 2 free phone, didn't have phones so I bought 1 & was told that I would get $50 rebate if I bought new phone with a $60 contract was deny rebate and never got 2 free phones Glendale Nationwide Author: FLUSHING, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 03 2016
Sprint Wireless Service Sprint wireless I had a family plan with Sprint Wireless & they charged me minutes & overages for calling the numbers on my family plan over 800.00$ New York Ny Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Service Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
Sprint Half truths, deceptive practices, false promises and commitments, no follow through. Tooele Utah And the saga continues. Author: Tooele, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Tooele , Utah

Mar 26 2016
Metro pcs T-mobile Phone provider Texas Nationwide Author: NEWTON, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Mar 22 2016
Metro pcs authorized dealer switching to metro became a horrible 2 day nightmare Illinois Author: elgin, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs authorized dealer Illinois

Mar 19 2016
Sprint PCS Can't Be Trusted--Rips OFFS Nationwide Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Box office ticket center.com Went To sprint center box office then was redirected to there site which is right above the venues web sight 100%mark up 44dollar tickets which sell for 22 at he venues we sight also marked them up when I returned to the site to check prices again Lenexa Kansas Internet
Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Ticket Sales: Box office ticket center.com Internet

Mar 10 2016
SPRINT PCS RIP OFF ARTISTS, NEGLIGENT, ERRONEOUS CHARGES, CONTRACT MISFITS! Overland Park Kansas Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT PCS Overland Park , Kansas

Mar 09 2016
Auctions For Income Illinoise Cease & Destist order to Dave Espino, Auctions for Income & Elijah Rubin, W Craig and Co. similar to: Internet Treasure Chest, Netgateway, Inetseminars, Galaxy Mall, Bright Builders, Usight, PCS Professional Consulting Service, Summit Consulting AKA The Summit Group, PMI coaching, America's Note Network, Mentoring of America, Amazing Profits, National Investors Institute, National Real Estate Investors, National Training Conference, prosperlearning.com, PMG pmgmentors.com, pmgtech.com, Russ Dalbey, John Beck Chino California Mental Midgets In Real Estate. Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Auctions For Income Chino, California

Feb 29 2016
Professional Consulting Services Ripoff Scam Washington Utah I've received a FULL REFUND!!! ...Thank You, Debbie & Rip-off Report! Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Consulting Services Washington, Utah

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 27 2016
I too have been scammed by PMG! My story is similar to everyone's. Wow, All of that Author: Windham, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Marketing Group - PMG Mentors -Private Mentoring Group, Vermotion Secure Gate - Fortius Provo, Utah

Feb 27 2016
Sprint TV Promo Rip Off Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
sprint sprint is constantly lying and trying to overcharge me hundreds of dollars kernersville nc and usa Nationwide Math issue and read. Author: Stokesdale, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Sprint PCS Was not informed at time of being added to other account that if I wanted to get my own account that I could possibly loose my number. I had number before entering with company. They didn't assign me a number. I've had number since 2004. Medical, business, personal all in that phone. They have locked phone that I purchased with my money. Had nothing to do with account holder. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: East point, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Sprint Fraudulent Bank withdrawal Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 14 2016
Metro PCS Illegal charges to my debit card Nationwide Nationwide They Were Correct Author: Centerville, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
AirG VIP Fraudulent charge on Sprint Bill Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Nationwide