Your Search | sprint pcs sprint

Oct 30 2015
AirG USA Inc. - this company charges me $1.99 per week, which shows up on my Sprint cell phone bill -- have asked to be removed, and the charges don't stop, and I am not being provided any type of service. Vancouver BC Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: AirG USA Inc. - Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 19 2015
Sprint I paid a cancelation fee of $350 when trying to get promo cut your bill In half and now they are charging me $970 because of their error after I canceled it within 30days. Overland park Kansas 14 days Author: San Francisco, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Overland park, Kansas

Oct 16 2015
SPRINT telephone Sprint-ripped me off for over $1600 Fountain Valley, California Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Telephones: SPRINT telephone Nationwide

Oct 15 2015
METRO PCS methods of billing deceptive practices billing for unused service arlington Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Alabama Telephone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Oct 14 2015
Sprint Rude, Incompetent , Dishonest , Thevies , Careless . Customer Care Service Kansas Author: Yonkers, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint

Oct 10 2015
Sprint pcs Darren from corporate Nationwide Interesting Author: Hahnville , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint pcs Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
sprint billing issues - over and over again never resolved oregon city oregon Author: pak grove, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Oregon City, Oregon

Oct 08 2015
Sprint Boost Mobile Unethical refund policy Nationwide Author: Albany, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Sprint Sand & Clay (The Sprint Companies) Unfair business practices! Richmond Texas Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: Sprint Sand & Clay Richmond, Texas

Oct 05 2015
Sprint Sprint Nationwide Author: Westminster, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
CenturyLink Ported my land line number and internet service to Sprint without my knowledge or permission Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Sprint Sprint is all about LIES! Nationwide
Quote - A written estimate of a job or service Author: Coconut creek, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
sprint corporation Business Customers Service Field Care Project Manager check your Sprint bill and charges carefully each month for unauthorized fees and charges Portland oregon Author: vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint corporation Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Sprint Wireless provider Sprint Wireless Fraudulant equipment and warranty on phones maplewood Minnesota Responsible... Author: white bear lake , Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless provider maplewood, Minnesota

Sep 17 2015
metro pcs holding my cellphones hostage Wyoming Michigan Author: Wyoming, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: metro pcs Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
AirGusa Fraudulent Charges on Sprint Cell Phone Canada Internet Author: Texas Computer Marketing Companies: AirGusa Internet

Sep 12 2015
boost mobile i believe sprint i paid my bill they still shut it off! sealy Texas Author: sealy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Yasuko Garlington Affiliated US Army agent with City Sprint Courier Services Diplomatic shipping scam artist scammed $45K Sarasota Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Shipping Companies: Yasuko Garlington Sarasota, Florida

Aug 30 2015
SPRINT FREE Tablet is a SCAM! Rancho Cucamonga California Can you read? Author: Upland, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT nationwide

Aug 30 2015
ClearComm of Tampa Bay Authorized Metro PCS dealer many customers are forced to buy higher plans in order to get device sale price and are being sold used phones baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Specialty Stores: ClearComm of Tampa Bay baltimore, Maryland

Aug 29 2015
Sprint I switch from sprint to tmobile and they were supposed to reimburse me for all my fees push Britain refuses to break down anything sent me 5 to 10 envelopes of nonsense simple what are you charging me for they can't tell me they just send me a bill for the $3,800 Nationwide Author: Navarre, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Sprint customer care office They gave me the runaround Kansas Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Sprint customer care office

Aug 26 2015
METRO PCS WON'T ANSWER MY LETTERS WHEN I WRITE TO THEM ABOUT MY PHONE, AND THE ISSUES I'M HAVING WITH IT BAYTOWN TEXAS Nationwide Author: DAYTON, Texas Sales People: METRO PCS Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami RUDE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNPROFESSIONAL, BROKE MY PHONE, CHARGED ME Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami Miami, Florida