Your Search | sprint pcs sprint

Mar 19 2016
Sprint PCS Can't Be Trusted--Rips OFFS Nationwide Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Box office ticket center.com Went To sprint center box office then was redirected to there site which is right above the venues web sight 100%mark up 44dollar tickets which sell for 22 at he venues we sight also marked them up when I returned to the site to check prices again Lenexa Kansas Internet
Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Ticket Sales: Box office ticket center.com Internet

Mar 10 2016
SPRINT PCS RIP OFF ARTISTS, NEGLIGENT, ERRONEOUS CHARGES, CONTRACT MISFITS! Overland Park Kansas Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT PCS Overland Park , Kansas

Mar 09 2016
Auctions For Income Illinoise Cease & Destist order to Dave Espino, Auctions for Income & Elijah Rubin, W Craig and Co. similar to: Internet Treasure Chest, Netgateway, Inetseminars, Galaxy Mall, Bright Builders, Usight, PCS Professional Consulting Service, Summit Consulting AKA The Summit Group, PMI coaching, America's Note Network, Mentoring of America, Amazing Profits, National Investors Institute, National Real Estate Investors, National Training Conference, prosperlearning.com, PMG pmgmentors.com, pmgtech.com, Russ Dalbey, John Beck Chino California Mental Midgets In Real Estate. Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Auctions For Income Chino, California

Feb 29 2016
Professional Consulting Services Ripoff Scam Washington Utah I've received a FULL REFUND!!! ...Thank You, Debbie & Rip-off Report! Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Consulting Services Washington, Utah

Feb 29 2016
Playphone Inc. playphone.com Malware loaded on a Samsung Galaxy phone authorized voice mail service Charges of 9.99 per month when I purchased my new phone. The charge on my sprint bill wasn't noticed and when I contacted Sprint, they could only refund 3 months of service. I can't get a phone number for playphone and the voicemail on my galaxy s5 is still screwed up. San Mateo California Author: Ann Arbor, Michigan Computer Software: Playphone Inc. San Mateo, California

Feb 27 2016
I too have been scammed by PMG! My story is similar to everyone's. Wow, All of that Author: Windham, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Professional Marketing Group - PMG Mentors -Private Mentoring Group, Vermotion Secure Gate - Fortius Provo, Utah

Feb 27 2016
Sprint TV Promo Rip Off Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
sprint sprint is constantly lying and trying to overcharge me hundreds of dollars kernersville nc and usa Nationwide Math issue and read. Author: Stokesdale, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Sprint PCS Was not informed at time of being added to other account that if I wanted to get my own account that I could possibly loose my number. I had number before entering with company. They didn't assign me a number. I've had number since 2004. Medical, business, personal all in that phone. They have locked phone that I purchased with my money. Had nothing to do with account holder. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: East point, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint PCS Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Sprint Fraudulent Bank withdrawal Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Sprint Nationwide

Feb 14 2016
Metro PCS Illegal charges to my debit card Nationwide Nationwide They Were Correct Author: Centerville, South Dakota Credit Card Fraud: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 27 2016
AirG VIP Fraudulent charge on Sprint Bill Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Services: AirG VIP Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Metro PCS Charged for service not requested- and refused refund or credit Florida Nationwide Author: spring branch , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
FCS FASHION CONSIERGES SERVICES SCAM RIPOFF UNETHICAL THIEVERY Author: Fort Worth, Texas Clothing Stores: PCS FCS Fashion Consierges

Jan 19 2016
Vivint / Apex  Refusing to cancel contract for over a year and wouldn't cancel for a military PCS. No respect for military provo, Utah JAG Attorney Author: killeen, Texas Home Security: Vivint provo, Utah

Jan 18 2016
Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Sold Defective Phone! Colonial Heights Virginia Author: Chesterfield , Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS in Colonial Heights, Va Colonial Heights, Virginia

Jan 18 2016
SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Free TV Scam! Saginaw Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Telephones: SAMSUNG / SPRINT PHONE PROMO Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
T-Mobile My phone line moved to Sprint without my consent Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 05 2016
Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group REVIEW: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group works with Fortune 5000 companies. Elite Client Services is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and support.*UPDATE: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Elite Client Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 28 2015
Sprint Store Phelm Rd Greenville Wayne Caldwell Poor Service, Terrible Customer Service, Beligerent Attitude of Manager Wayne Caldwell Greenville South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Store Phelm Rd Greenville Greenville, South Carolina

Dec 20 2015
Sprint Charging for phone they lost! Nationwide Author: Wildomar, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
Sprint Committed fraud, withheld information, lied, no business ethics, intimidation, running scam, etc., etc., etc. Lomita CA Author: San Pedro, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint